Unskippable: Mafia II

Pages PREV 1 2

The opening remined me of The Godfather when Vito Corleone came to America, only by himself.
Anyway, great episode :D

Guys, the cigarette sheltering thing is a habit a lot of smokers have. I ALWAYS cover it automatically when I light it, no matter where I am. But I'm overthinking. I'm sure it was just for comic effect :P

Come to think of it, I could NOT play Mafia II for 5 minutes without craving a smoke! Mass Effect 2 as well (damn you, Illusive Man *shakes fist*)...

great video, crappy game!

So, where do I go to purchase an Empire State Building? I think one would look nice in my back yard.

therandombear:

Graham_LRR:
Paul and Graham try to avoid sleeping with the fishes.

Why? Some fish can be kinda hot :3

I see what I did there
OT: Games starting to shush people and using subtitles so small most can't read it? What has the world come too?

I thought it was going to be the Little Mermaid.

You have ruined my day :(.

SHINING TIME STATION REFERENCE. FUCK YEAH!! FUCK YEAH!!! If you can work in a reference to Schemer, I will be in your debt. Schemer was like the greatest fucking villain ever.

Haha, I really enjoyed the reference with the talking rat! And yeah, I don't care what people say about HDTV solving the tiny text problem of current games. They're still tiny no matter what!

mafiaee 11 is awesome

Swaki:
And what is the Danish flag doing in Italy, or if they are in Denmark what is the sun doing there?

Fanitullen:

If you are referring to the flags at 4:41, that's the Swiss flag, not the Danish, pasted unto an Italian flag. Why they've done this, I don't know.

That was the flag of Italy, with the coat of arms of the house of Savoy, not the Danish or the Swiss flag.

"Maybe it's mafaii".

I actually had to pause the video there because I was laughing too hard to focus on what you were saying after that.

Awesome episode, Majin FTW!!! You guys rule.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here