Daily Drop: Drop Shot

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Drop Shot

Straight, no parachute.

Watch Video

You know, I've never had a drop shot.
What are they like?

They certainly break well :p

That was quite cool, although I don't think the term of drop shot is supposed to be that literal. Still cool though.

I weep for lost liquor. When I saw the premise for this, I thought you were going to have the glass be on the floor and drop the SHOT into the glass. That would have been cooler I think, but this is in fact pretty cool too.

I enjoy dropshot fishing, its similar techinque to the spinning.

I thought this one would have been more appropriate for St. Patty's Day :p

Im curious, what was the drink made of?

drop shot in a daily drop?
so much dropping. do you have butter fingers?

you spilled beer
on purpose...
you monsters

I just found it funny the actual shot glass didn't break

nintendo414:

So did I. What was in those glasses?

LadyRhian:

nintendo414:

So did I. What was in those glasses?

I'm thinking the shot glass didn't break (though it did chip, if you watch carefully) because the mug hit first, and then the shot glass was cushioned by the liquid it was immersed in before the liquid dispersed from the broken mug, thereby saving it from damage, since the kinetic force transferred from the shot glass into the liquid was then dispersed as the liquid was released from the mug upon shattering.

Well that's more like it.

See, drop stuff that actually breaks, guys.

What the hell was in those? It made me throw up a little in my mouth. I thought a drop shot was like a Jagerbomb or something.

I enjoyed that a lot, but I was hoping you'd drop it into the glass from the ladder.

Oh well, a man can dream...

the first thing I thought when I read "drop shot" is that move you do in Call of Duty heh...loll

That glass mug broke beautifully. Makes me wanna sing a drinking song. Rye Whiskey seems to me the appropriate.

Nice the shot survived. xD

Loved it! A very pretty drop. :>

PARTY FOUL!

Ah, the Irish Car Bomb. What a great sobriety switch. Sober to smashed in seconds flat.

I was gonna say it looked like an irish car bomb but someone beat me to the punch

That's alcohol abuse!!

Oh you should make this entire week about things that start with drop

I was half expecting you to drop the glass and shot just apart so they smashed into one another...
though getting them to land properly would probably have taken too many glasses

Woo! smashy smashy!

satisfied

shot glass didn't break

Does Paul do that at a bar if they mix up his order? :P

shoulda had the beer on the ground and dropped the shot from height

Distorted Stu:

That was my question.

vxicepickxv:
PARTY FOUL!

Ah, the Irish Car Bomb. What a great sobriety switch. Sober to smashed in seconds flat.

Didn't look like the car bombs I make. Typically, Guinness is used as the base. That certainly didn't look like Guinness to me. Although the shot did appear similar to Bailey's.

Heh, cushioned by the death of it's older brother, the shot glass lives...

^_^
Take that alcohol!

Wish I could get a shot at doing a daily drop :(

el_kabong:

Distorted Stu:

That was my question.

vxicepickxv:
PARTY FOUL!

Didn't look like the car bombs I make. Typically, Guinness is used as the base. That certainly didn't look like Guinness to me. Although the shot did appear similar to Bailey's.

i believe that is a car bomb but who ever poured the Guinness had a really big head on it. if you have ever poured a glass of Guinness you would know that it is a thick beer and you need to pour it smooth and to the side to avoid said foam/head from forming

that was spectacular. Loved the shot glass flying free at the end.

Now that was a good drop. I wonder how long it takes them to clean up each mess they make.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here