LoadingReadyRun: Reality Tear

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reality Tear

When your satellite signals get crossed, nothing good can happen.

Watch Video

I don't know what just happened. Although all those shows you parodied are getting to be too popular.

Huh. Combining reality shows together? It might be the only way to make them watchable again.

P.S. Hi, Creepy Dog FigurineTM!

LOVED the end line.
I think you guys could have added a few more shows. I didn't see no Jersey Shore reference...

Eh... to be honest it wasnt as funny as I was expecting. I was thinking "Oh I see whats going to happen here" and then it just ended. Kinda disappointing.

Great video! It sort of reminds me of Trivial, as the scenes too go from level to level.

While the stinger was great (just seeing Morgan parody Jersey Shore is still more entertaining and possibily more intellectual than an actual episode of Jersey Shore), I sort of imagined the stinger to be the Random Idol judges to be frige'd with Morgan coming back to reprise the role.

Still, good overall!

at first, i was confused and then was then thrilled then confused!
There could have been more shows put in it but I enjoyed it!

An unskippable link led me here. May want to get that fixed. Otherwise, great ep as usual, though a bit weird.

HankMan:
LOVED the end line.
I think you guys could added a few more shows.

Are you serious? Its amazing they have any free time as it is with the number of shows they have going on. Unskippable, LoadingReadyRun, Daily Drop, ENN, and not to forget their other stuff that isnt on the site; Crapshots, the occasional Phailhaus, and their (usually) weekly podcast.

I thought there was going to be a tear in reality when you picked up the little doggy, and all of a sudden it was going to be like someone dumped out a bag of holding into the room.

I was disapointed. :(

Well that was... something.

Boxes within boxes eh...

Morgan killed in that one. I think my favorite bit was the constantly changing hats.

It took me a bit to figure out what was going on, but funny once I did. I did want to hear someone say "You're Fired" though.

And then it turned out to be a dream....

...Wait, there's no reality show like that, is there?

Why was this linked from an Unskippable video? I thought this was Fable 3.

Hey, CREEPY DOG!!!

OT: It's nice to see someone finally take a stab at all of the Goddamn reality television that has been spamming way too much on our televisions for way too long!

On a side note, MTV should rename their channel to RTV. (guess what the R stands for)

why am i here when i click a link on fable3? damn it man i watch un-skippable, then i watch this.

am i not getting a joke?

Zachary Amaranth:
And then it turned out to be a dream....

...Wait, there's no reality show like that, is there?

You just got UNSATISFACTORY CONCLUSION'D!

Echo136:

HankMan:
LOVED the end line.

Are you serious? Its amazing they have any free time as it is with the number of shows they have going on. Unskippable, LoadingReadyRun, Daily Drop, ENN, and not to forget their other stuff that isnt on the site; Crapshots, the occasional Phailhaus, and their (usually) weekly podcast.

I think he meant shows in this episode to make fun of, not make more new shows in general ;)

OT: Don't worry James, you're too good for Morgan anyways.

Echo136:

I appreciate your enthusiasm to defend LRR, but I gotta point a few things out.

ENN is shut down. Has been for a few weeks.

Daily Drops were all done at once (I think) because I remember them saying they only had that camera for maybe a week or so. And even if I'm wrong and they are still doing it the show itself requires little in terms of editing it seems.

Crapshots require two people at the minimum and Phailhaus has been one person (Graham) the last two times now.

But in the end I do agree that the folks at LRR have a lot of things on their plate and I applaud them for bringing great weekly content.

And for those who think they needed more shows, they could always do a part two.

GeorgW:
An unskippable link led me here. May want to get that fixed. Otherwise, great ep as usual, though a bit weird.

Yeah, me too. I mean I wanted to watch this anyhow...but I wanted to watch unskippable.

First of all, MORGAN!! :D

Secondly, you could actually air this on television, and I would be people would not notice.

I was enjoying myself until I realized I was looking for Fable 3.

Eh, what the hell, I still enjoyed myself.

BrunDeign:

Echo136:

I appreciate your enthusiasm to defend LRR, but I gotta point a few things out.

ENN is shut down. Has been for a few weeks.

Daily Drops were all done at once (I think) because I remember them saying they only had that camera for maybe a week or so. And even if I'm wrong and they are still doing it the show itself requires little in terms of editing it seems.

Crapshots require two people at the minimum and Phailhaus has been one person (Graham) the last two times now.

But in the end I do agree that the folks at LRR have a lot of things on their plate and I applaud them for bringing great weekly content.

And for those who think they needed more shows, they could always do a part two.

While I agree with what you said, I'd like to point out that there was an ENN last Wednesday. I think it switched to bi-weekly.

Brain... melting...

*hggggnnn*

i'm pretty sure the Unskippable link is part of the joke.

What was that?

I feel confused, yet entertained.

Really though, great episode.

BrunDeign:

My mistake, must have looked at the date wrong.

Missed opportunity, I would have loved to see him leave the apartment and immediately find himself in an obstacle course show

This is the Viking Secret Wildcard Poker of Reality TV shows.

Echo136:

HankMan:
LOVED the end line.

Add more shows as in reference more reality TV shows in this particular episode.

Personally I don't think it was needed. These absurdist-type sketches can easily overstay their welcome, but this one didn't. Three and a half minutes is a good length.

Also, Morgan (more like Moar-gan, amirite?)

LOl at Morgan being like ashton Kucher(sp?) from Punk and then being the bachelor from the " the bachelor" and then turning into one of those crazy American idol contest

BTW the unskippable link took me here??

Denamic is confused.

It hurt itself in its confusion.

Some of the transitions were a lot better than others, but otherwise it was pretty funny.

Echo136:
While I agree with what you said, I'd like to point out that there was an ENN last Wednesday. I think it switched to bi-weekly.

uhh... no there wasn't. ENN is done, I'm afraid.

-m

Agree, it was funny, but it was just too short, throw in 5-6 more show references and I would have loved it. Survivor, The Apprentice, lots of good choices to go through.

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here