Unskippable: Fable 3

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Fable 3

The best morality-based poultry simulator since BioCluck.

Watch Video

Chicken!?! Nooooooo!

Hahaha.
Chickens <3

Nice vid. Shame about the chicken.

I never noticed the L & R on the flag b4 lol Best. Fowl. Ever. Indeed!

I loled at the outfit choosing the entire future, good one there

To make up for the death of the chicken the player character of Fable 4 should be one.

There's a reason that after this opening video was released my moto on XBL became "For CHICKEN!"

A cutscene most fowl.

So is the whole chicken thing at the beginning more a homage to Ocarina of Time or is it supposed to be a joke from the 'chicken chaser' status from Fable 1... I've only played 1 so it might have been in the second game too

I too was rooting for the chicken!
and buttflap it is!

Craemmir:
A cutscene most fowl.

Maybe the Hero is into animals for all we know...chickens, dogs *insert more animals*

I'd play Action Fowl before I would play Fable 3

Hehe, best one in a while. Laughed all the way.

loL, was wondering how long it would be till you ripped fable a new one

I imagine that bed must stink with the dog in it. Especially if it is fed raw meat, they fart viciously on a raw diet.

Can't chose Graham? My advice: Just wing it.

HankMan:
Can't chose Graham? My advice: Just wing it.

BOO!!!

OT: Great episode. I too was rooting for the chicken. Shame you couldn't play him as a character.

I prefer the idea of a Morgan Freeman chicken, but hey, who am I to judge?

Kegsen:
Chicken!?! Nooooooo!

My words exactly upon watching this when I played the game. I devoted the rest of the game to that brave, brave chicken.

Rest in peace chicken.

Also, who the hell shoots a chicken?

Poor chicken... I was rooting for him the whole time! D:

Now I'm a sad Dalek... *sniffles inside his casing*

Also, I want butt flap pants as well, they look awesome!

Wow, Peter Molyneux must really hate chickens, or at least Angry Birds, judging by what the hapless fowl must endure...

Anyway, funny as always! Looking forward to next Monday (can't believe I actually meant that...)

Well on form guys. It definitely helped that the video was naturally funny but still, hilarious commentary this week.

I've never watched Unskippable before, but try as I might, I could not quite understand the idea, concept, purpose, etc. Is it supposed to be humorous?

(I'm not being sarcastic, but truly curious.)

Gotta be me some buttflap pants... also who lets the dog sleep under the covers... little weird.

this way one of the best unskipables in a while.

I shall dedicate my first post to asking the following.

What the hell was wrong with that cook? Surely he had better things to do with his time than to relentlessly pursue a chicken with a gun. Did a chicken kill his family or something?

Ah, good stuff. If only you could get an "Armageddon Foundry" through the evil choices as King.

Have been looking through all the Unskippables recently and may have to admit I'm liking them more than Zero Punctuation.

se7ensenses:
I never noticed the L & R on the flag b4 lol Best. Fowl. Ever. Indeed!

I'm not sure if Graham and Paul already knew it, but the LR most likely stands for "Logan Rex"

Rex is Latin for king, so basically it would mean "Logan the King"

In England you'll see the initials ER (and previously GR) on our Royal Mail post boxes and other places. It stands for "Elizabeth Regina" Which is latin for "Elizabeth the Queen."

Enjoy your useless trivia, fact fans!

Truly that chicken is a king among men.

Kegsen:
Chicken!?! Nooooooo!

The chicken lives by the way - I don't know how, but as you pass the kitchen later a black chicken walks out and runs off

Chicken god mode on

That chicken really cocked it up!

(geddit, because a male chicken... nevermind)

Fable III: Clucked edition.

I can't seem to face up to the facts, I'm tense and nervous and I can't relax
This Colonel Sanders job is getting me down
Crazy chicken chasin' me all over town well....

Psycho Chicken--WTF?

Seriously, though, that cutscene was awesome while the chicken was in it. You get the feeling Molyneux knew he was going to be mocked anyway and tossed this in as a flak jacket? A feathered flak jacket?

that..was the best...FUCKING...chick..en EVER!!!!!

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here