Trailers: Overgrowth Art Overview

Overgrowth Art Overview

The developer behind Lugaru reveals new characters and art for the sequel, Overgrowth.

Watch Video

Oh wow, this is really cool to see on The Escapist. I've been following the team's Youtube channel for several months now, and this looks like it's going to be a great game.

I wish they'd offer a bit of a price break for the people who pre-order. I don't really want to shell out $45 for a tech demo now when I don't know when (or if, realistically) the game is going to be completed.

I've never heard or seen anything about this before, but that video is awesome.

Wow, they've really updated the engine visually since the last game. Looks great.

Exciting stuff, looking forward to the (eventual) release!

Sporky111:
Oh wow, this is really cool to see on The Escapist. I've been following the team's Youtube channel for several months now, and this looks like it's going to be a great game.

I wish they'd offer a bit of a price break for the people who pre-order. I don't really want to shell out $45 for a tech demo now when I don't know when (or if, realistically) the game is going to be completed.

It's currently $29.95 USD if you preorder it.
Unless the price changes in Canada...

Zero_ctrl:

Sporky111:

It's currently $29.95 USD if you preorder it.
Unless the price changes in Canada...

Huh . . . maybe they did lower it. Because I was at their site just a few weeks ago and I'm sure it was around $45.

Thanks for the heads-up

I haven't looked in on how the game was coming along for some time, it is nice to see that such great progress is being made!

Why is this here? O_o...
This is just a weekly thing. Surely, you won't post every new video update of the game on the Escapist.

Nincompoop:
Why is this here? O_o...
This is just a weekly thing. Surely, you won't post every new video update of the game on the Escapist.

I think it's a good thing to feature some of the more indie stuff once in a while, no matter in what form. Hell, this got me interested in the game, and I have no frickin' clue about what it even is.

plikis1:

Nincompoop:
Why is this here? O_o...

I think it's a good thing to feature some of the more indie stuff once in a while, no matter in what form. Hell, this got me interested in the game, and I have no frickin' clue about what it even is.

That's great. But this is just a weekly update out of many. Why this? Why now? Why are we here? Is there a God?
Anyways, I have no problem them showcasing something from the independent scene, but I just don't understand why they chose this video.
__
Anyways, the game looks great so far, and the community is fantastic. You should check it out and even preorder.

Glad to see some attention being given to smaller name games like Overgrowth.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here