Trailers: Red Faction: Armageddon Ruin Mode

Red Faction: Armageddon Ruin Mode

Buildings collapse, tanks explode, and the destructible environment is brought to ruin in this trailer for Red Faction: Armageddon.

Watch Video

why don't volition just give up on the red faction franchise? it was never any more than average anyway.
and just get to work on the next saints row?

Jack Cheal:
why don't volition just give up on the red faction franchise? it was never any more than average anyway.

Speak for yourself, I loved Red Faction 1 and Guerrilla.

I liked Guerrilla but I'm not a big fan of horror. I think I'll pass on this game.

I did enjoy Guerilla, but this just looks like they took the exact same game, made it (somewhat) shinier, and added monsters. Unless they fixed the demolition physics, so a 10 story building won't stay standing when supported only by a toothbrush, I won't get it.

I have just been sold on this o.o

So we've dropped all pretense of you not being a Norse God then. I guess anyone who liked guerilla will like this then.

I don't really like Red Faction. This looks exactly like the first game. :(

that guy has a serious grudge against architecture haha

I'm hoping they don't attempt stealth in this.It didn't work in the last game.
I really dont like stealth that dosen't work.

Why was this Trailer rated mature? Are all Trailers rated mature? is the game Rated Mature? i just hate wasting time putting in my date of birth for something that has has and add that plays before it that is more violent then the actual trailer.

But the game itself seems just a remake of Guerilla, although i guess this is going to be on console as well as pc, so im guessing they are just going for a straight sequel to make a little more bread.

crono738:

Jack Cheal:

Speak for yourself, I loved Red Faction 1 and Guerrilla.

Hey i didn't mind Guerilla, but it just got very average right about the first hour or so.
if they could transfer the destructo-physics to saints row, though, now that would be something i would high five volition so damn hard.

Ditto on the "mature" label. I am confused that when it says "Rated M, Blood and Gore, Violence, and Strong Language" and the trailer has nothing but a soundtrack and people blowing up buildings...apparently I missed all the stuff I had to put in my age to see.

As to the game itself, looks good to me- but I hope it's not a whole title based around timed blow-stuff-up minigames.

This was the poorest game trailer I've seen in a while.

Seriously, what the hell is going on here? It's just stuff blowing up. Why? And everything was happening so fast, I didn't even get to really appreciate what the weapons were and how they worked. I mean the thing that really grabbed me, that strange disintegrating beam weapon, was gone in a flash. Who was the bald guy? And how does he relate to whoever the guy in the tin can was?

RF sucked after they turned it into a TPS, bring back multiplayer with bots (creatable bots) and the FPS

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here