Trailers: Mythos Bestiary Trailer

Mythos Bestiary Trailer

Meet the Yeti, Ghoul, and Scarecrow in Mythos.

Watch Video

The yeti looked the best out of the three, large and bulky while still appearing to be a real creature if a bit monstrous. The ghoul looks like a horrible mash up of a goblin, a troll, and maybe some pieces of dead human while the scarecrow reminds me of sack boy stretched out, tied to farming equipment and stuffed with hay. Not really sure I would want to stick around if the monsters look like this.

That trailer made absolutely no sense to me, and not in a good way either.

How is Flagship Studios even taken seriously as a company considering the fiasco that was Hellgate London?

Mythos "Europe"? Oh come on. Mythos was too awesome to be a EU only thing.

That way too juvenile and silly. If they are trying to sell this game to me, they are not doing a very good job.

...So what are they selling?

I mean, I think it's a game. A game of clippy combat where I can't tell who's doing what to whom.
I think this trailer isn't doing justice to the product: even if the product is bad, the trailer isn't even showing that. It just looks like an add-on for Spore.

The ending made me laugh really hard.

Are you playing the monsters or the heroes in this game?

And here I went and sold my PS 1

I have no idea what this game even has you doing. The trailer showed me nothing beyond the fact the devs know how render graphics.

Thanks for reminding me about Hellgate. When I buy a game the dev's get one shot at impressing me. Unless I hear this is the greatest game since FF3, I won't even bother renting it.

Thumbs down for Mythos.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOh Bestiary Trailer. I totally mis-read that when I clicked on this thread.

The game looks alright, but what's it about?

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here