Critical Miss: 3-Distress

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

3-Distress

Totally legitimate criticism.

Read Full Article

Okay, the characters are officially hotter now.

Grey Carter:
Critical Miss: 3-Distress

Totally legitimate criticism.

Read Full Article

The Congo thing. From where did you get that? Serious shit, man.

A machine with an evil purpose hidden by 3D effects and seizures? Nintendo are certainly getting creative lately. Great comic. I also see a shiny glossy effect now. Shiny...

Screw letting that thing go, I'm on my fifth seizure AND my orgasm- wait... wut?

What? The Congo? Are we buying Blood Consoles? Is that really a thing?

(Apparently this comic was written right out of this article, right down to how she's playing Nintendogs)

Where do they get their information though? I can't really find anything to confirm or deny or even elaborate on this stuff. The Destructoid article does link to another site (http://www.raisehopeforcongo.org/content/conflict-minerals-company-rankings) which seems to have SOME information, but it's not very clear what it means. They give an arbitrary ranking and a few uninformative blurbs and sort of leave it at that. I'm working now, anyone else have more light to shed on this one?

Why does her tinfoil hat have antennas on it? Kinda counterproductive don't ya think? Besides, I'm pretty sure it can read lips.
Also, me like shinny things.

coldfrog:

I'd like to see DiCaprio pull that one off.
"The only reason you're still alive is because this area don't have a WiFi connection."

I have to say those tinfoil hats arn't too far removed from the reactions some people have had on the forums to the news of that little feature.

Also that red lense sure looks evil.

Lol for sure, ive heard the same things from people that have got a hands on with the 3DS. Can Nintendo get any more evil? Lol

Im holding out till the Xperia play (PSP phone) and PSP 2 comes out. Will probably get one of those.

"Damn it, let me stop playing!"

"Iīm afraid I canīt allow that Erin.."

"What's a-" hahahahaha

Frothing at the Mouth Erin and Tin Foil Hat Erin. Good stuff guys, good stuff.

The only thing I'm worried about is the battery life.
3D? Awesome. Adjustable 3D for when I don't want it? Even AWESOMER. Not many games at initial launch? Meh, I've seen the list of games that are in development, and it's well worth it to me.

Is it just me or does anyone else like erins longer hair in these past few comics

The Congo thing? Well, that is the current state of the IT industry. A couple rare minerals can be cheaply bought from local warlords (or you can go and find one elsewhere... for bazillion times more) if you want to remain in the business. Same as blood diamonds, and unfortunately not a joke.

Oh please, how bad are the seizures?

*Picks up 3DS and begins to play*

*30 seconds later...*

*convulsing and foaming at the mouth*

TheMann:
"What's a-" hahahahaha

Frothing at the Mouth Erin and Tin Foil Hat Erin. Good stuff guys, good stuff.

Don't forget (almost) upskirt Erin. :3

"I've had orgasms that've lasted longer than it's battery life".

Best line I've heard all day. Bravo good man.

Haha nice.
I agree that the Launch lineup looks meh but its got a couple of things that will keep me occupied until Starfox gets released, or the virtual console goes online.
Friggen Link's Awakening DX will be available and i MUST have it.
Iv still got the original Cartridge but nothing to play it on.

Also are you trying out some new things with your art style?
I actually like the bit of lower lip on the girls, it looks nice.

coldfrog:

Haven't you heard? Nintendo didn't actually develop the 3DS. They found one burried in the ground and started mining for them around the world.

If it could turn seizures into orgasms, it'd be much better.

Panel 2 does show who Erin's friends are though.

Good work, as usual.

This is why you should only play 3DS games in a faraday cage coated with the blood of poor children. That way, you'll be signal- and guilt-free!

Also, did they have a kid? I won't ask how that worked biologically, but that's cool.

You know I have a theory about Mega/Mini-Mol.

I think Mol might be a surname, and their real names are Megan and Minnie.
Just putting it out there.

I learnt two things- Erin is a slut, and the DRC is awesome.

Are those bombs on the little girls shirt?

"What's a-" "Sush"

Hahahaha, made me lol.

"Aside from that...."

Awesome.

That and the battery life crack.

Is there been any confirmed truth to the Congo thing? This sounds suspiciously like when PETA went after Cooking Mama whilst ignoring Cabela and other sport hunting games because they wanted to draw attention by attacking something people actually gave a damn about.

What is an orgasm?

SARCASM!

i dont get the second picture.

but in the first one the little girl is asking :"what's a-" was she going to ask about that orgasm-thingy, that lasts longer than the batteries?
awesome... she must have a very good ...pleasure-device

IT PRINTS MONEY BITCH! AWWW SNAP
Glad you guys also watched the old Inside Gaming as well. That show is hilarious XD
I miss the days of flame wars

Cripes, Skynet is being built before our eyes.
A handheld console that spies on you, next thing you know they'll be installed in your wrist and Nintendo will know where you are AT ALL TIMES.

...I have Gaff tape. Cameras do not bother me unless I will it.

The orgasm line made me laugh.

However, the Erin seizure panel was... odd...

For all of those wondering what the hell the Congo reference means.

Basicaly this

nagi:
The Congo thing? Well, that is the current state of the IT industry. A couple rare minerals can be cheaply bought from local warlords (or you can go and find one elsewhere... for bazillion times more) if you want to remain in the business. Same as blood diamonds, and unfortunately not a joke.

Thing is a lot of those new snazy mobile phones and snazy consoles use those rare minerals. With this I mean pretty much most modern miniaturazed electronic components present in a shit ton of products.

http://conflictminerals.org/coltan-learning-the-basics/

Basically, it's not a 3ds only thing, it's pretty much any modern electronic device thing.

Awwww, Penny looks concerned. Which is odd, since Erin having a seizure has little to do with Capt. Hammerpants.

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here