Critical Miss: 3-Distress

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

TheSYLOH:
You know I have a theory about Mega/Mini-Mol.

I think Mol might be a surname, and their real names are Megan and Minnie.
Just putting it out there.

That's a good theory but it's wrong I'm afraid.

Mega-Mol's full name is Molicent Llewelyn and her daughter's name is Seren Llewelyn. She is simply called Mini-Mol because of her parentage.

That's.... the best name ever.

Now we must ret-con the 80's and make her Molicent Ringwald.. this would be a huge boost to my nostalgia.

I LOLed at "it prints money!". The rest also good.
Best part in the whole series sofar.

those are some very good reasons to NOT get a 3DS :D

What is a-

Hush.

Best evar :D

Another funny Critical Miss as usual, i'll be picking up a 3DS nonetheless, they always go pretty hard on games anyway.

I want the 3DS so badly. I'm not sure if I'm going to get a game for it on launch day though. Might just have to play face raiders until some of the big titles come out.

You mean that when girls froth at the mouth and get all twitchy, it's not an orgasm? Damn was I off. XD

Joking.

...mostly.

I finally dub this the Best Comic Series On The Escpaist. It has taken time, misteps and confusion. But finally I look forward to these comics far more than any other. Additionally, the pictures are far nicer to look at now. And the characters are... somewhat more attractive now.

WaderiAAA:
I want the 3DS so badly. I'm not sure if I'm going to get a game for it on launch day though. Might just have to play face raiders until some of the big titles come out.

I've got mine preordered since it comes out on my birthday therefore I don't have to pay for it. That being said, the launch line up is... eh.

I'm automatically alarmed by this because you briefly reminded me of Moon Over June. I'm all tense and shit, thanks.

coldfrog:
What? The Congo? Are we buying Blood Consoles? Is that really a thing?

(Apparently this comic was written right out of this article, right down to how she's playing Nintendogs)

Where do they get their information though? I can't really find anything to confirm or deny or even elaborate on this stuff. The Destructoid article does link to another site (http://www.raisehopeforcongo.org/content/conflict-minerals-company-rankings) which seems to have SOME information, but it's not very clear what it means. They give an arbitrary ranking and a few uninformative blurbs and sort of leave it at that. I'm working now, anyone else have more light to shed on this one?

Oh please. If people believed everything they read on the internet, I'd be a Nigerian millionaire.

Grey Carter:
What is an orgasm?

You missed the classic answer: "I don't know, ask your father." :)

Mr Companion:
I finally dub this the Best Comic Series On The Escpaist. It has taken time, misteps and confusion. But finally I look forward to these comics far more than any other. Additionally, the pictures are far nicer to look at now. And the characters are... somewhat more attractive now.

Which is strange since Erin conducts herself like a guy in a dress. Congrats Carter, you're now the Eddie Izzard of ESC. And I say that with the utmost sincerity.

Ohhh Nintendo, god bless you, you capitalist bastards.

"What's a..."
"...hush."

randommaster:

coldfrog:

Haven't you heard? Nintendo didn't actually develop the 3DS. They found one burried in the ground and started mining for them around the world.

If they keep digging they might unearth a prothean beacon, but instead of space travel they will only use the tech to make the Wii 2.

I tried the 3DS out in a GAME store a few weeks ago.
OMG IT'S SOOOOO AWESOME!!!

Haha, but seriously, it is way better than i expected it to be.

Sir John the Net Knight:

Mr Companion:

Which is strange since Erin conducts herself like a guy in a dress. Congrats Carter, you're now the Eddie Izzard of ESC. And I say that with the utmost sincerity.

If you mean that then I'm legitimately flattered. Eddie Izzard rocks.

I would totally by a console that has the HAL 9000 redeye thing.

Hello Dave.

mptothedc:
Hello Dave.

"No. I think you've got the wrong house."

Grey Carter:

mptothedc:
Hello Dave.

"No. I think you've got the wrong house."

No, no right house. Just the wrong Dave lol

Seemed appropriate given the reference...

I could always use a tiny electronic judas that fits right in my pocket.

Grey Carter:
Critical Miss: 3-Distress

Totally legitimate criticism.

Read Full Article

LMAO loved the HAL 9000 Reference. Never getting the 3DS now..........but as for my little sister...MWAHAHA

Good comic - loving the lyrics reference in the sign-off line.

The_root_of_all_evil:
If it could turn seizures into orgasms, it'd be much better.

Panel 2 does show who Erin's friends are though.

Depending on how you hold it it does.

MasterOfWorlds:
You mean that when girls froth at the mouth and get all twitchy, it's not an orgasm? Damn was I off. XD

Joking.

...mostly.

I tend to assume that means you are doing it correctly.

Might explain all the jail time.

I actually find myself somewhat attracted to this new Erin. I don't want to sound weird (although I realize there is no other way to sound) but I really, REALLY like the way she looks now.

HankMan:
Why does her tinfoil hat have antennas on it? Kinda counterproductive don't ya think? Besides, I'm pretty sure it can read lips.
Also, me like shinny things.

coldfrog:

I'd like to see DiCaprio pull that one off.
"The only reason you're still alive is because this area don't have a WiFi connection."

That'd mean DiCaprio would just keep stealing your DS because it's his "ticket outta here"

I've gotta say, the art work really has improved, good work.

snownd:
Is it just me or does anyone else like erins longer hair in these past few comics

Yea I'm trying new methods to avoid sideburns yet maintain their part in Erin's design. As usual I'm constantly laughing in the face of consistency but I'm shooting for some permanent changes to my style for the comic.

Thanks a ton for all the comments on the art the past few weeks, all. All the haters can stay and complain though since it will just make me strive to be better and less lazy.

Yaknow, nintendos eye of Sauron thing, EA'S off switch, Gabes doomsday button (Steam), and Microsofts power hold on Windows vista/7 makes me really nervous. If it's not Big Brother watchful eye marking my every move, noting every detail I make in my gaming, it's the threat that at any time, it can be taken away on a whim!

I don't even do anything wrong and this crap scares me. :(

Tirnor:
Awwww, Penny looks concerned. Which is odd, since Erin having a seizure has little to do with Capt. Hammerpants.

Drat, beat me to it. B'AWWWW...

Huh. Does Erin have a mouse on her leg?

Hooray for subtle, odd, and totally irrelevant details. XD

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook