Trailers: UFO Online: Fight for Earth Announcement

UFO Online: Fight for Earth Announcement

Join the anti-alien resistance online in the free-to-play MMO, UFO Online: Fight for Earth.

Watch Video

Hmm, I am sure I recognise that scream noise from when you select the academy in starcraft...

anyway, it does look like an interesting game, googling it now, lets see what we can turn out!

LGC Pominator:
Hmm, I am sure I recognise that scream noise from when you select the academy in starcraft...

anyway, it does look like an interesting game, googling it now, lets see what we can turn out!

Heh, I've heard that particular scream in almost every single media ever conceivable, I even heard it in a scare house, it's become almost like a public, generic sound now. Even Half-Life 2 uses that particular scream for the fast zombies and the poisonous headcrabs.

OT: X-Com (the real one) made MMO?. Yes please.

I wonder what all those alien monsters were doing in that dark basement closet.

Wait, what? So this doesn't follow the canon I assume?

And are they even fighing Reticulans?

The fuck is this shit? Or have I got the wrong series?

.... V the series online?

That was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw the newspaper clipping underneath the soldier's foot.

Anyway, it looks interesting. Since it's F2P, I might give it a try.

LGC Pominator:

It's been around for a long time. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Howie_scream

O.T the game looks interesting, cheap, but interesting.

This game looks interesting but I can't imagine it doing very well

I watch the soldiers walk by and all I can think is "rifle, rifle, AUTOCANNON... OH, MY F*CKING GOD... IT'S AN X-COM MMO!"

Bring it... I'll wait, and keep an eye on things, but inside the inner-child in me is jumping up and down like an 8-year-old hopped up on a half dozen pixie sticks.

SaunaKalja:
I wonder what all those alien monsters were doing in that dark basement closet.

Hanging out with Tom Cruise most likely.

A free MMO? How oxymoronic?

I think IŽll wait for some gameplay video before getting excited ... *trying very hard not to get excited*!

i like how the soldiers are sleeveless yet wear helmets Oo

ooh, might have to give this game a try, looks pretty cool

I want a setting where the aliens that came in peace actually came in peace for once >.>'

Valagetti:
A free MMO? How oxymoronic?

Unfortunately, there is a BIG difference between "free" and "free-to-play".

Still, this has piqued my interest... here's hoping it won't be some half-assed L4D-meets-V with 2 free levels and 18 "premium" levels or something.

Has absolutely nothing to do with the UFO universe, but since it is a free to play fps-mmo il give it a go. Not expecting much but iv got nothing to lose.

Ooh, that looks interesting. Definitely going to give it a try once they release it.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here