LoadingReadyRun: Synchronize

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Synchronize

It pays to be on time.

Watch Video

Sorry for the delay, folks. We tried to get this up and running this morning but the server hamsters were on strike demanding clean water and fresh shavings. Since it's official Escapist policy not to negotiate with terrorists, we had to wait for a strike team of marmots to resolve the situation in our favor.

Business as normal.

Slycne:

Sorry for the delay, folks. We tried to get this up and running this morning but the server hamsters were on strike demanding clean water and fresh shavings. Since it's official Escapist policy not to negotiate with terrorists, we had to wait for a strike team of marmots to resolve the situation in our favor.

Business as normal.

fuckin hamsters are lucky they even get shavings.

-m

So...this doesn't seem to be added to the video gallery. It was really funny, though. Just saying.

For a moment when I saw the line "it pays to be on time" I thought they might have held the episode back on purpose a few hours for the irony of posting an episode about promptness late.

ironic, a video about being on time is late, well worth the wait though

It was good but man it was short. Although they have been lengthy lately.

Kill100577:
ironic, a video about being on time is late, well worth the wait though

My thoughts exactly.

Also, I do have one of those calculator watches. Those are nice and make me feel awesome, except mine didn't come with the satellite link, though my mom's actually did.

Definitely Worth the wait. I could tell this was a paul one.

Video about being on time being posted late?

God, I love Irony.

Anyhow, another funny one, LRR.

For some reason the end just made me think "Oh Look, James is always the cop".

Taaaaaake ooooon meeeeeee (take on me)...
Good video, particularly nice lighting on Graham and Kathleen's shot. Though, from the title and screenshot I guessed it would be like Somebody Has to Change with clocks, but you threw in some nice twists and didn't run it too long.

The fact that the video was uploading late was obviously part of the joke :D

Huh I recognize that song that the cell phone plays at the end, but I can't remember where I heard it or which song is it...

Kaleion:
Huh I recognize that song that the cell phone plays at the end, but I can't remember where I heard it or which song is it...

As ddq5 referenced, it's "Take On Me".

Bah that watch with extra feature is nothing. Today I saw a ring watch (a miniature watch that is the size of a ring), how awesome is that?

MattAn24:

Kaleion:

As ddq5 referenced, it's "Take On Me".

I knew I heard that before, I've even seen the video, thanks for telling me which song it was.

Wow thats interesting
I didn't know people still wore watches.

That was hilarious. Props to you, gentlemen.

Okay, getting caught because of a ringtone would normally suck, but since it's a Take On Me ringtone, it's all good.

Am I the only one who really wishes that his ringtone was the MGS "alert" sound? That would have worked so perfectly....

aaaaand now I've reminded myself of this comic

Even though their names weren't mentioned, I like to think it was Riley and Rodriguez in this one.

Great episode you guys, I never did like digital watches, soo many functions and like three buttons to work them all... D:

Glad to see this got put up and that I can finally post again.

*Crickets chirping.*
.... man this place really clears out for spring break.
ECHO...ECHo...ECho... Echo....
DUDE...DUDe...DUde...Dude...
lol
Great episode anyway guys, it's funny how after seeing enough of these sketches you can start to tell who is behind the writing.
Hope everyone else is having a good break.

Slycne:

-snip-
Business as normal.

oh. there goes my spring break theory.

[quote="Slycne" post="6.270644.10404251"][quote]Sorry for the delay, folks. We tried to get this up and running this morning but the server hamsters were on strike demanding clean water and fresh shavings. Since it's official Escapist policy not to negotiate with terrorists, we had to wait for a strike team of marmots to resolve the situation in our favor.

Business as normal.
[/quote

I thought it was late because LRR was late getting back from Pax. Should have known they were too professional to allow a wild weekend in America's pleasure capital to delay them!

Scarim Coral:
Bah that watch with extra feature is nothing. Today I saw a ring watch (a miniature watch that is the size of a ring), how awesome is that?

I use to have a ring watch when I was nine. yeah go late 90's

OT:I also love the irony that for a video about being on time is not at all. are you really setting a good example for the other videos?

Vault Citizen:
For a moment when I saw the line "it pays to be on time" I thought they might have held the episode back on purpose a few hours for the irony of posting an episode about promptness late.

I got a chuckle when I saw what the video was about and they were late. They couldn't have planned it better if they tried.

Ah, classic police James...

I'm pretty sure I just got rickrolled...

Paul would be great as a spy in a TF2 video.

ddq5:
Taaaaaake ooooon meeeeeee (take on me)...

Taaaaaaake meeeeeeeee ooooooooon (take on me)
iiiiiii'll beeeeeeee goooooooooone in a day or twoooooooooooo!

phaze_knight:
I'm pretty sure I just got rickrolled...

*SLAP*

A-ha is NOT Rick Astley.

definitely one of my fave Lrr's, up there with the old drug one ( "I got the money, you got the drugs?" "Actually I have the money too..." )

good video and I'm glad I'm not the only one amused by James yet again being a cop

Not to be that guy. But being that guy anyhow. It is Humorously Coincidental that a video about the being on time was late. It would be Ironic if while rushing to get it out on time, someone tripped over a wire in the server room knocking out a server and causing delays with publishing the video.

Ok, ducking back in to the dark cave with the rest of the english trolls.

I don't know when the video is going up, much less what time the heist is happening?!

Scarim Coral:

Want!

O.O

Ahhh the troubles of fiddling with varying timepieces, Graham's line was an excellent way to close it.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 64545)