Name Game: Girl Problems, Manly Solutions

Pages PREV 1 2

[quote="HankMan" post="6.270982.10436619"]Disregard Females, consume alcohol.[/quote

give the female some alcohol. Females love alcohol.

Latinidiot:

HankMan:
Disregard Females, consume alcohol.

I know this probably wasn't your intention, but my first thought when reading this was like "If you can't have her sober, have her drunk?"

But then I remembered that my female friends party harder than the males.

Seriously, they're tanks when it comes to alcohol

Celtic_Kerr:

Latinidiot:

HankMan:

I know this probably wasn't your intention, but my first thought when reading this was like "If you can't have her sober, have her drunk?"

those pesky feminine hormones. They get me under the table every time!

I curse you, OESTROGEEEEEENN!!!!! *shake fist furiously at random passers-by*

Latinidiot:

Celtic_Kerr:

Latinidiot:

I curse you, ESTROGEEEEEENN!!!!! *shake fist furiously at random passers-by*

I know! It's like they were MADE to drink us under the table... I'm lucky I'm part Irish. Or I would stand no chance to their feminine wiles... We also smell like fighter jets and punching

That was awesome :) I loved it!
I've also never really noticed how close Valentines Day and St Patricks Day's are... definitely right with the girly problems, manly solutions theory haha.

Love it <3

Celtic_Kerr:

Latinidiot:

Celtic_Kerr:

I know! It's like they were MADE to drink us under the table... I'm lucky I'm part Irish. Or I would stand no chance to their feminine wiles... We also smell like fighter jets and punching

Parrt Irish you say? Yes, that should help. You're safe.... for now. I am kept safe by my stunning sexiness. It partly's derived from being conpletely not Irish.

Latinidiot:

Celtic_Kerr:

Latinidiot:

Parrt Irish you say? Yes, that should help. You're safe.... for now. I am kept safe by my stunning sexiness. It partly's derived from being conpletely not Irish.

WOAH WOAH WOAH!!!! I said I was irish! Not british

Disclaimer: My joke about the british was made entirely in jest and I hold nothing against british looks. Yes, I am covering my ass.

Celtic_Kerr:

Latinidiot:

Celtic_Kerr:

WOAH WOAH WOAH!!!! I said I was irish! Not british

Disclaimer: My joke about the british was made entirely in jest and I hold nothing against british looks. Yes, I am covering my ass.

It's alright, they'll never know. It's about tea time now.
HEYOOOOO

Seriously though, the british are known for their drinking of tea, and we dutch are knownn for drinking very weak tea, because we're such cheap bastards that we want to last with our chinese wonderleaf for as long as possible.

Wow, that is exactly how I drown my depression, mainly because it's cheaper than prescription meds.

People ask why men tend to drink so much.

It's because of women.

(not that its a bad thing)

I never understood this.

Why, or better yet, how did we tack on drinking, alcohol, and pinching people who dont wear green to the banishment of snakes from Ireland?

oh yea, because Valentines day is horrible for most people, and we needed a reason to drink..........

HAH.

Mr. Omega:
...it makes so much sense. *Mind = Blown*

Glad you had fun at PAX, and I actually kinda liked the more cutsey style.

Same. The cutsey style had me laughing all the way.....and who doesn't know that Alcohol is the solution to all your problems?

*Breaks out the Jack Daniels*
Time for the daily grind.

Kalezian:
I never understood this.

Why, or better yet, how did we tack on drinking, alcohol, and pinching people who dont wear green to the banishment of snakes from Ireland?

oh yea, because Valentines day is horrible for most people, and we needed a reason to drink..........

HAH.

THIS IS THE ANSWER TO SURVIVE THE YEAR!!!

newwiseman:
Wow, that is exactly how I drown my depression, mainly because it's cheaper than prescription meds.

You do know that alcohol is a depressant, which does not help for depression but rather intensifies it? Unless that was a joke post, in which it went right over my head because I'm so short. :(

As for the thread: Am I the only one who first noticed the change in art style? It's interesting, maybe we could combine the two together in future comics. Who knows, I'm just waking up so I'm not thinking clearly.

paddyfro:
its St. patricks day or Paddys day it is not spelt "patty"

im irish and called patrick so take my word for it its spelt "paddy"

This ('cept my names not patrick nor am I implying everyone here is american) it's "PADDY", ye great feckin' hot dog guzzling, war mongering, piss water beer drinking yankee eejits. The rest of the world already has little regard and high contempt for your country, this sort of thing doesn't help, then you all go round claiming to be x% Irish!

Patty is a womans name, or I believe, correct me if I'm wrong, what you americans call a burger. if you want to walk up to a guy called patrick, say for example Patrick Côté of UFC fame and call him by a girls name or tell him he's a head on him like a pile of ground beef in one of your poxy accents, be my guest but the rest of us will be laughing at ye. ugh and while I'm at it learn to say "pint" right, it's not pine-teh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yd9A0HenYcs

HankMan:

or you could bring said female to go drinking with like ME!
but not the lady you like but have not told.
don't want to screw the pooch on that relationship with a drunken confession.

dex-dex:

HankMan:

I know what combining women and alcohol leads to and I wouldn't want to complicate things further by sleeping with said female drinking buddy, i.e. you.

OR would I? >)

HankMan:

dex-dex:

HankMan:

I know what combining women and alcohol leads to and I wouldn't want to complicate things further by sleeping with said female drinking buddy, i.e. you.

OR would I? >)

maybe you do want to complicate things by totally doing the nasty with said drinking buddy aka me. ;)

naw I would put you in your place with my foot in your ass!

dex-dex:

HankMan:

OR would I? >)

maybe you do want to complicate things by totally doing the nasty with said drinking buddy aka me. ;)

I am liking you more and more Dex-Dex
and hey, don't discard the idea out of hand: I can be quite charming in person ;)

HankMan:

dex-dex:

HankMan:

OR would I? >)

and hey, don't discard the idea out of hand: I can be quite charming in person ;)

I have been told that quite a few times and to be honest, I serioulsy don't see it. I mean I get annoyed with my own self and the dumb stuff I do.
and I am saying that you are not a douchebag but alcohol can do funny and weird things to people.

dex-dex:

HankMan:

I have been told that quite a few times and to be honest, I serioulsy don't see it. I mean I get annoyed with my own self and the dumb stuff I do.
and I am saying that you are not a douchebag but alcohol can do funny and weird things to people.

Don't sweat it Dex, everyone gets annoyed by their own flaws (me especially). The fact that you admit it just means you're honest with yourself, and that's a good thing.
And believe me I know what the devil's nectar can do to people, though I don't par-taketh in it's consumption myself (I never liked the taste). Rest assured your honor is safe with me.

Stupid septics. It's paddy, not patty.

Vampire cat:
So... Being from a strange and alien part of the world, I actually have no idea what this day is. A bunch of men get together and drink beer? Is that it? Just like any other weekend, but with green novelty top hats?

Not just men,but women and children.Guinness for anyone! :)

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here