Anthony Saves The World: Episode 1.7: Little Mikey

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Episode 1.7: Little Mikey

On this very special episode of Anthony Saves the World, Anthony gets an unexpected visitor and attempts to flex his single emotion in response. The young traveler comes bearing grave news of what is to happen to Anthony in the coming days. In the words of a good writer, "Something wicked this way comes."

Watch Video

Oh god, a kid...wait, did he just shoot his older self!?! Ok, that's pretty cool, exploding Canada is funny, but I'm starting to get the feeling that until we see this death bringer the plot isn't going to make any strides.

But if we lose Canada, who will supply everyone with delicious Maple Syrup D:

First thing I thought was: DRAMATIC EGG MAKING, then: ooo, timecop.

I'm so confused, where is the plot continuity?

Tempest13:
until we see this death bringer the plot isn't going to make any strides.

Or at least until something happens. This is a great concept, guys! Fix the lighting and give us a plot.

That also requires episodes that are more that ten seconds long

Why are the episodes are getting shorter? I mean, blowing up Canada with a high five is pretty funny, but where's this series going? I thought it was getting progressively better, but after episode five it's started to decline.

I still dont know whats going on. 7th episode and main plot hasn't really moved forward, all we have are series or fight scenes and meaningless (cryptic bullshit) conversations.

Meh.

I don't understand half the dialogue of what the kid says :(

Had a good chuckle with the Canadian. Hey I agree, "TimeCop" is a documentary!

Once again: Subtitles. It wasn't as bad as normal, but still, there are some spots that would benefit from subtitles.

Humor was better in this episode than the others, which is a big praise, considering this show has been very funny. I can take the plot just faffing about as long as it's funny, so I got no problems so far.

Also: why do so many things involving mass destruction end up destroying Canada? I'm not complaining, but why always Canada?

Nooo, not Canada! Why!? Why couldn't it have been New Jersey? It's named after a sweatshirt!

Okay. Good props for actually having a very funny episode and such... but come on... the episode was only 2:30 if you cut out the credits! And it was just 2:30 of a joke with no plot progression! Come on!

Awesome. And anytime a Jean-Claude Van Damme movie is referred to as a documentary, a ballsack grows its first pube.

Dragonsoulq:

Disappeared somewhere between part 3 and part 4. I'm still watching it in the vain hope that everything all comes together in some bizarre Metal Gear Solid fashion, but I doubt it.

This series was off to a good start, but now it's just going everywhere and nowhere at once.

Also, I really wanted to like that kid, I really did. But at the same time...

Am I the only one that like that kid?

"WHAT IS THIS ALL ABOOT?"

Another awesome episode to this awesome, awesome series.
Can't Wait for more.

Also will it be released on DVD after the seasons over?

Canadians get a kick out of how Amerikans say "roof".

D'aaaaaawwwww, little Mikey's so cute! ^_^

"What is this all aboot?" You just had to go there, didn't you? ^_^ Poor Canadians.
Loved the episode, keep 'em coming!

Okay, I had no idea what that "meanwhile in canada" bit was tryingto say, mostly because I couldn't make out who the guy in the silly cap was or the one thing he said.

I lol'd so hard at the canada part, so so hard.

Dragonsoulq:

Yes, I'm starting to notice this too. In each episode, shit just kind of happens. They might introduce a new subplot, but it's immediately forgotten in the next episode.

se7ensenses:

Wait, how do we say it? Because if you mean all those crazy people saying "ruhf" (probably the same dumbasses who say "wolf" "wuhf")....They do not represent our country.[1]

[1] That's the country of AmeriCa, by the way.

Mikey, your accent has changed since you were a kid!
I loved the portrayal of Canada.
It was a little hard to hear again, I thought we were over that.
And I hate not getting all your movie references, I really should start watching movies.

Frozen Donkey Wheel2:

Dragonsoulq:

Yes, I'm starting to notice this too. In each episode, shit just kind of happens. They might introduce a new subplot, but it's immediately forgotten in the next episode.

se7ensenses:

We don't forget about it. It all comes back at the end.

It was really short this week. I like the episode with a bit of video before the opening credits. This one started and I was like, "what's going on now?"

NOO! CANADA! WHAT WILL WE DO WITHOUT LRR?

I don't understand!

Far too short, and there's been no actually plot for live, four episodes now. But it was funny, nonetheless.

"What is this all aboot?"
Good luck finding out. I've been watching for seven episodes and I've got no clue.

WaderiAAA:
NOO! CANADA! WHAT WILL WE DO WITHOUT LRR?

My thoughts exactly, unless its just the mainland. But NOOOOOOOO.

Love the kid though. Good job little Mikey!

Irridium:
But if we lose Canada, who will supply everyone with delicious Maple Syrup D:

And Unstoppables!

Best episode yet! I like how only Canada gets destroyed by the paradox xD

I love the recurring home-made science bits about future stuff, but please:

-Longer episodes or shorter titles/credits.

-Talk a bit slower.

Oh, Canada.

Do people really have difficulty understanding what these people are saying?

I'm not even from America and I understand them perfectly.

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here