Trailers: Yakuza 4 Launch Trailer

Yakuza 4 Launch Trailer

A day in the life of a member of the Yakuza.

Watch Video

It seemed like the narrator was describing my life until he said something about hitting town.

lol right at the end of the video I just noticed how incredibly bored the narrator sounded.

(bland)"Yakuza four... become a somebody in a world of nobodies".

I know that's the point, I just thought it was funny.

As soon as he started talking about "the job at hand", I suddenly thought of:
It's a hard knock life for us, Its a hard knock life

OT: Is it wrong for me to think that the narrator should have had a Japanese accent?

HankMan:
As soon as he started talking about "the job at hand", I suddenly thought of:
It's a hard knock life for us, Its a hard knock life

OT: Is it wrong for me to think that the narrator should have had a Japanese accent?

I don't think so. I had the same thought in fact.

Still, a really good trailer.

ReturnPostage:
It seemed like the narrator was describing my life until he said something about hitting town.

:sigh: ....I hear ya.

Also, on topic, boo, no ps3

Actually pretty fun how buisinesslike the narrator was about things like breaking out of prison...

The game looks 4 years old.

So is it the fourth Yakuza or are there just four Yakuza's?

About time it got translated to english its been out in japan for about a year

Unfortunate that this game (which looks suprisingly good) should be promoted at the same time Japan are busy trying to survive more disasters than M. Night Shyamalans resume.

Ohoho i know what im playing next on the PS3 :P
I got confused at the beginig not sure why i was seeing all these different guys. Lucky he explained at the end :D

I can only assume that the Yakuza series must be popular in japan, otherwise I just think to myself, 'Who authorised this? seriously?' I cant think of a more irrelevant but persisting franchise as Yakuza, they look bad and from what I understand they play bad as well, I work in a game shop and can probably count on both hands the amount of copies of Yakuza 3 I've ever sold. It doesn't matter, no one cares and sega should just give it up, they had their chance to be in the Yakuza and they became game developers instead, get over it.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here