Trailers: WWE All Stars Match Overview

WWE All Stars Match Overview

Tornado Tag, Fatal 4 Way, Extreme Rules, Elimination, and the Steel Cage match types feature in this teaser for WWE All Stars.

Watch Video

The old Degeneration X song almost brought a tear to my eye.
But then I remembered: I'm a man, and we express ourselves by breaking things!

Now this is how I remember wrestling. Except Kane wasn't wearing his mask. This annoys me. I MUST HIT SOMETHING WITH A STEEL CHAIR!

Why O why did they make It cartooney or Is It part of a series in that design ?

it looks so over the top and unrealistic. its the first one i have wanted to but in ages it looks like such god dam fun

CaptQuakers:

Def Jam: Fight for New York had a similar cartoony style, and I still maintain it was the best wrestling game of the PS2/Xbox era.

Ok, I'm slightly swayed by being able to slam Ludacris' head in a humvee's door, or kick Sean Paul in the happy sack 47 times in a row, but it just worked so much better as a game than all the official, licensed wrestling games confined to a ring.

So that's how you properly perform a Rock Bottom! You have to jump 15 feet into the air!

Even though I'm aware it looks ridiculous and I'd probably be embarrassed to be caught playing it in the first place, I can't help but feel that it looks quite fun.

Hmmm, dilemma.

TONIGHT, ME AND HOAKHOGAN ARE GONNA THROWDOWN. WARRIOR!!!!!!

ahem.

Looks fun, might give it a shot.

benbenthegamerman:
TONIGHT, ME AND HOAKHOGAN ARE GONNA THROWDOWN. WARRIOR!!!!!!

ahem.

Looks fun, might give it a shot.

If the Ultimate Warrior's in the game, I'm definitely buying it.

"SHOVE THAT CONTROL INTO A NOSE DIVE HO KOGAN!"

Remember that episode of Escape to the Movie where Moviebob reviews G.I Joe and says that the only thing missing in the action choreography is the disembodied hands of the excited manchildren flipping the characters around like a kid with an action figure?

Yeah....that.

SenseOfTumour:

CaptQuakers:

Def Jam: Fight for New York had a similar cartoony style, and I still maintain it was the best wrestling game of the PS2/Xbox era.

Ok, I'm slightly swayed by being able to slam Ludacris' head in a humvee's door, or kick Sean Paul in the happy sack 47 times in a row, but it just worked so much better as a game than all the official, licensed wrestling games confined to a ring.

Not to mention it had Henry Rollins and Danny trejos in it. As well as one of the best charecter creator systems of all time. The only thing that killed it for me was the lack of online multiplayer support. I demand an HD remake!!!

Homoeroticism ahoy!

CD-R:

SenseOfTumour:

CaptQuakers:

Not to mention it had Henry Rollins and Danny trejos in it. As well as one of the best charecter creator systems of all time. The only thing that killed it for me was the lack of online multiplayer support. I demand an HD remake!!!

Indeed, and despite veering a litle off topic, I fear it won't ever happen since they ARSED up the whole franchise with the 'wobbly cardboard scenery/guitar hero mechanic' sequel in the early days of 360/PS3.

Oh man, the style and such brings back memories of the old megadrive games, and the WCW THQ game back on N64. This is going to be sweet.

Selvec:
Oh man, the style and such brings back memories of the old megadrive games, and the WCW THQ game back on N64. This is going to be sweet.

This.

Even if it feels like a jinx, I do have a strong feeling that this game will be great.

icyneesan:
Now this is how I remember wrestling. Except Kane wasn't wearing his mask. This annoys me. I MUST HIT SOMETHING WITH A STEEL CHAIR!

I might just be seeing things, but I just watched the trailer again, and there is some footage of the old Kane, costume + mask that is so there is always hope that you can choose which appearence you want for the fighter.

As long as it is not like Legends.... god that thing was awful.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here