Daily Drop: Mousetrap

Mousetrap

And the world will beat a path to your ladder.

Watch Video

Interesting method for cutting tomatoes.

Does the second half seem oddly familiar to anyone else? :S Did they test the tomato before and used it there as well or something, or am I just predicting the future?

Maybe dropping Jello onto the mousetraps would have yielded more slicey results.

But then again thats not a very fair comment, because everything is made better with the liberal application of Jello.

I don't know why but the video doesn't want to load for me.

No, I think you're right, I seem to remember them dropping a tomato on a set of mousetraps already, most likely during the "tomato" vid

04whim:
Does the second half seem oddly familiar to anyone else? :S Did they test the tomato before and used it there as well or something, or am I just predicting the future?

It was their 6th or 7th video I think, the tomato one.

Re-using footage DD? Tut tut.

Awww, two of the traps missed their chance to take a big old bite of tomato...

They couldn't even trap a tomato. What crappy traps!

/obligatory

Some one pass the ketchup

Nice shot with the tomato

I'll admit I'm a bit disappointed . . . when I saw that this DD was covering mousetraps I figured it would be far cooler. Bad luck I suppose, but experiments seemed sound but it just didn't come together as well as I hoped.

Ah well, not every DD can have a surprise soda can rocketing off screen :)

04whim:

I'm glad I wasn't the only one coming in here with that thought.

Tomorrow is... seeds? And yes. Mousetraps= not good for killing tomatoes.

LadyRhian:
Tomorrow is... seeds? And yes. Mousetraps= not good for killing tomatoes.

Agreed, they just don't make very good devices for killing tomatoes honestly. You need to use C4 to get the job done. :D

They should've made some poor soul get their finger snapped for the extra testing. It'd be more popular than their nunchuck jousting video (ok maybe not).

Should've dropped a mouse on them instead.

:.(
That poor tomato...

I caught myself a fruit. Now i want to play with mousetraps.. micetraps?

Painful... memories... resurfacing...!

Fly moustrap fly! Tomato wins.

Should have used a strawberry. =D

Anyone else smile when the one mousetrap escaped?

"See you suckers later!!!"

Gentleman_Reptile:
Maybe dropping Jello onto the mousetraps would have yielded more slicey results.

But then again thats not a very fair comment, because everything is made better with the liberal application of Jello.

anything in slow motion anyway

They need to drop one of those Styrofoam containers of mashed po-tae-toes from KFC or Popeye's. Dunno if anyone else has ever dropped one of those before but it's pretty cool at normal speed. Except, you know, having chicken without any damned mashed potatoes! Sorry... *Calms down*

Naterkix:
They need to drop one of those Styrofoam containers of mashed po-tae-toes from KFC or Popeye's. Dunno if anyone else has ever dropped one of those before but it's pretty cool at normal speed. Except, you know, having chicken without any damned mashed potatoes! Sorry... *Calms down*

It's alright. I can tell this is a topic near and dear to your heart.

In theory, mousetraps seem like they'd make for a good drop, but I just couldn't get behind this one.

Needs ping pong balls. Two words: chain reaction... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pmy5fivI_4U

Mousetrap: "Om nom nom"

Gotta admit that those mouse traps went off surprisingly fast on a high speed camera. Mice would never stand a chance. Or tomatoes.

I was also impressed by the speed of the traps.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here