Trailers: Dragon Age Legends Launch Trailer

Dragon Age Legends Launch Trailer

The full scene from the teaser is revealed in this launch trailer for Dragon Age Legends.

Watch Video

What the fuck was that shit

is this suppose to be a facebook game or something?

Right, because when I think of the term "Facebook games", the word "exciting" is always close on its heels.

Screw Facebook, I want it to be a show!

Get a few voice actors with that style animation.

Sober Thal:
Screw Facebook, I want it to be a show!

Get a few voice actors with that style animation.

Feh, it would end up being neutered so that they could air it on Cartoon Network during the day instead of what it should be.

The teaser was actually better, less stupidity.

Edit:
Just played it, worst game everXD
You need to play more than 100$ (and I'm not joking) to actually have decent stuff in the game.

I hate facebook. Why does facebook need a game like this?

Woah, this was totally done by the guy who makes Brackenwood. I can tell just by looking at the art style. That's...actually pretty awesome.

AssassinJoe:
I hate facebook. Why does facebook need a game like this?

EA needs Bioware to make a game for Facebook for profitsss. End of line.

Why the most of the publishers think that Facebook is the future of gaming?

I got curious and tried it, or attempted to. I figured Facebook games might have improved in the time I cancelled and then reactivated my account. Nope, not better, in fact they're worse since it won't even start. It gets stuck in a loop where it constantly reloads the page.

In a fashion, similar to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjd7L6txGLk&feature=related

*Throws arms up in the air and sinks to his knees*

EEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

teknoarcanist:
Woah, this was totally done by the guy who makes Brackenwood. I can tell just by looking at the art style. That's...actually pretty awesome.

That was exactly what I thought when I watched it!

snfonseka:
Why the most of the publishers think that Facebook is the future of gaming?

Because it is, companies like Zynga make more money in a month than Blizzard in a year,just look at their player base(around 100 milions last time I heard).

As for the trailer,it wasn't bad reminded me of a more grimmy Doraleous and Associates but when the Blood Mage kicked in,maybe it's just me,but I got all emotional :)

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here