Trailers: Mortal Kombat Raiden Trailer

Mortal Kombat Raiden Trailer

Raiden shows off his moves in this trailer for Mortal Kombat.

Watch Video

Was kinda hoping to see the fatality.

I dunno, this didn't look very impressive. I'm still waiting for that one game to get me into fighters and I don't think this will be it.

That looks awesome. As a kid that was THE NUMERO UNO in fighting games. Sure Street Fighter is big but MK was the SHIT!
This return of the series is just great.
Pity ill never play it cuz i live in AUstralia X_X
ill try to smuggle the game 4-5 months later...maybe the customs will miss it

No PC? /cut wrist

You know, for someone who controls lightning he sure punches a lot.

Damn! Raiden was really opening a can of wupp-ass on Shan Tsung. And then finishing with a sick x-ray move and an electrified talk to the hand. Yeah, he's a badass.

The more I see of this game, the more I want it to come out now. Raidens going to be so easy to win with though, hes got simple juggle moves, a projectile, charge and a teleport and that X-Ray looks destructive :P

Team Hollywood:

Watch Video

What.. the hell was that? I mean, his 'lightning' was like.. Pew pew pew. Pew pew. Look at chibi raidin shooting his cute little lightning balls!

Yeah, the lightning does look like it's been downgraded to a simple fireball projectile. He moves a bit sluggishly, too, it seems - perhaps to be expected for a 7' fellow, but I'd like the moves of a lightning-themed character to be more...explosively quick and impressive in their display of raw power.

When will the hurting stop... I'd much Much MUCH! Rather had seen a new Killer Instinct Game. Oh well...

Why doesn't he have a French accent?

Zechnophobe:

Team Hollywood:

Watch Video

What.. the hell was that? I mean, his 'lightning' was like.. Pew pew pew. Pew pew. Look at chibi raidin shooting his cute little lightning balls!

Agreed.

It's rather pathetic, Raiden is supposed to be the god of thunder right?

Jabberwock xeno:

Zechnophobe:

Team Hollywood:

Watch Video

Agreed.

It's rather pathetic, Raiden is supposed to be the god of thunder right?

The God of Thunder and Lightning, exact. A bit disappointing.

man i wish this game gets balanced enough that the competitive scene picks it up XD would rather like to see some fatalities on the Big screen with pros styling all over the cheers of spectators.

ah one can dream.

Only thing that I remember from that trailer after watching it were "Huzzaah!" Funny guy that Raiden.

My, how very unimpressive...

Seriously I was expecting Raiden the God of Lightening to be more, well, God like. I mean my trolley at the supermarket has given me more powerful shocks, he seemed to only have 4 moves and all of them felt like they were just weak.

Azmael Silverlance:
That looks awesome. As a kid that was THE NUMERO UNO in fighting games. Sure Street Fighter is big but MK was the SHIT!
This return of the series is just great.
Pity ill never play it cuz i live in AUstralia X_X
ill try to smuggle the game 4-5 months later...maybe the customs will miss it

That import fine is just ridiculous. I really don't see why they need the vote of very State, Provence, or whatever you all call them to make a change for adults to make adult decisions on what they want to play as adults.

OT: I can't wait for this game, and even if I don't have a job by the time it comes out I WILL buy this game.
You just gotta love those x-ray hits. Every single time one lands I just cringe cause those look like they REALLY hurt.

taste my projectile spam, HUZZA!

Aw Raiden you seem to have downgraded, although your ability to bitch slap with lighting is always pleasant to watch.

this looks sweet! can't wait! ya'll should check out these sweet videos of thumb mashing. they are hilarious! just go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MA-6LBH5Ez4

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here