Editor's Note: Editor's Choice

Editor's Choice

For this installment of Editor's Choice, The Escapist provides a springtime sampler of intriguing gaming topics including Dungeons & Dragons, the art of reviewing, drug lords and the loneliest number.

Read Full Article

Here in Florida, the leaves are changing colors and falling off trees half the time and growing the other half while squirrels fall in and drown in my pool. So yeah, not that beautiful here. Yeah, the trees are schizophrenic.

Man, it's cold out there. Looking out of the window i see loads of snow, slowly melting. Melting VERY slowly. Still, the only things that reminds me that it should be spring are the occasional warmer winds and more birds.

Anyways, time to dive in head-first into the articles.

I live not far from the escapist offices. Pretty much the last week or so has been amazing weather-wise, I don't blame him.

Very distracting note there. Almost forgot about the weather I was having today.

Owlslayer:
Man, it's cold out there. Looking out of the window i see loads of snow, slowly melting. Melting VERY slowly. Still, the only things that reminds me that it should be spring are the occasional warmer winds and more birds.

Anyways, time to dive in head-first into the articles.

Glad I'm not the only escapist that is getting crummy weather. Maybe a squirrel will drop a green acorn on Mr. Pitt's shiny head. Humbug.

HG131:
Here in Florida, the leaves are changing colors and falling off trees half the time and growing the other half while squirrels fall in and drown in my pool. So yeah, not that beautiful here. Yeah, the trees are schizophrenic.

Or then again, maybe a tree will drop a squirrel on him...

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here