Top 5 with Lisa Foiles: Top 5 In-Game Songs

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Fun episode!

Vitor Goncalves:

PurpleTartan:

Kwan:

Really? Reallyreallyreally? Cos I think that'd taste absolutely vile.

I agree, It tastes horrible at room temp X(

I agree too. Room temp beer just makes me puke. Disgraceful taste!

You can't have a warm Cold One. Possibly a Cool One, but that's as far as it goes.

beer is awesome i must agree

This show is bad. :\ This girl is here as nerdbait. She's sort of attractive, but has a weird "I'm a cool gamer chick" kind of thing. It's also evident she hasn't played any games before 2000, which makes it hard for me to consider her at all in touch with the culture.

When you have 'best of' lists that only involve games from the last 2-3 generations of consoles, you're probably missing something. Unless this series is specifically meant for 13-17 year-olds.

What happened to Conker's Bad Fur Day with the Great Mighty Poo? If that isn't a song in-game, I wouldn't know what is.

Your taste in beer has made you all the more awesome in my eyes Miss Foiles! Way to represent the Guinness and darker beer fans everywhere!

Also great Top 5, in game songs can certainly help make the mood light and fun. :)

I just posted about Ducktales on that videos comment... >.< touche!

Hopposai:
Putting things into lists, funny, and drinks my favorite beer. I am now officially addicted to Lisa Follies.

I'm pretty sure she was drinking Newcastle Brown, if she was i'm officially in love ^-^

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here