Anthony Saves The World: Flippin' Puppets

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Flippin' Puppets

On this very special episode of Anthony Saves the World, our intrepid heroes find themselves grappling with a very fuzzy predicament. Can they put their puppety powers to good use and destroy the demon that signifies the coming of the Deathbringer? Can Mikey overcome the audio problems that made him almost kill himself over this episode? Find out on this weeks episode!

Watch Video

great video, i love your style of humor. You guys are just so crazy bizarre its awesome

Ip...

urp....

How....

BEST. EPISODE. YET.

Haha... the audio issues made me chuckle though!

"why are we puppets?" lol this was a funny episode....but there is an unanswered question from the last episode >.>

the puppets don't make sense at all but they are AWESOME!
and I got the dezi arnez joke! and I will admit that was terrible!

Haha muppets killing eachotter xD

but i got a question: Where the hell is this story going?

This was a great episode. How did you ever come up with this idea??? Did you have the puppets lying around and wanted to make good use of them???

This series is just getting increasingly awesome. Loved it.

What a pair of absolute muppets!

I GOT THE DESI ARNAZ JOKE!the second time I watched

dex-dex:
and I will admit that was terrible!

Demon Muppets FTW! Jim Henson sends his approval

EVERYTHING is better with puppets. And I really did not see the revelation at the end coming -- think this series is slowly starting to make sense.

Best one yet guys :)

Okay...that was fantastic.
Reminds me so much of that one Angel episode where Angel turns into a puppet!

And puppets just make life better...

Awesome, awesome, AWESOME!!!

Love the cliffhanger.

"Why are we puppets?"

"To save on the special effects budget" j/k that was just the first thing I thought for some reason.

Damnit. I had only one earbud in and missed half the dialogue the first go through.

So... Did Anthony and Mikey get some kind of puppet cancer?

I wasn't expecting any puppets in any of the shows I watch today.

Puppets make everything better.

Oddly this was a better fight scene then most of the previous ones...but maybe that's because I was laughing the whole time.

Puppets make everything awesome. FACT.

Also, the plot does seem to be moving forward again. And I did enjoy the Deathbringer's little... whatever they were. And for once, I didn't need to watch more than once to know what everyone was saying.

This just confirms my theory that everything is better with puppets. Everything! Also, I got the Desi Arnaz joke and thought it was hilarious.

TotalHobNob:
Second!!!!!!!

Fair warning, that sort of thing can get you banned here.

WOAH! TWIST!

Great episode guys. I actually understood everything that was said. (Except for that joke I wasn't supposed to get, but that's OK because I wasn't supposed to.)

This episode makes me wonder how a turf war between sesame street and muppets would go down...

Sarah did a great job on the puppets, big props to the props!

That being said, funny ass episode. Although I would have liked to see the facial expressions of the "I'm a demon" exchange, it's funny enough to have a serious moment with puppets.

Also, this would have been the worlds greatest episode of Sesame Street.....evar.

Index 3:12

So that's why Mikey didn't die in episode 1.5! Holy shit!

And yes, everything is better with puppets.

Huh... an Homage to a certain Angel episode from season five if I'm any judge, I suppose the fact that we could see the sticks moving the puppet's arms in this case was part of the charm, the revelation about Mikey does kinda come outta left field though.

Crimson_Dragoon:
This just confirms my theory that everything is better with puppets. Everything! Also, I got the Desi Arnaz joke and thought it was hilarious.

TotalHobNob:
Second!!!!!!!

Fair warning, that sort of thing can get you banned here.

Thx for the warning though im sure its probably too late for me. :)

leviadragon99:
Huh... an Homage to a certain Angel episode from season five if I'm any judge, I suppose the fact that we could see the sticks moving the puppet's arms in this case was part of the charm, the revelation about Mikey does kinda come outta left field though.

Does explain why Mikey didn't die in 1.5, though by rights he should have, as he was stabbed AND drowned.

So far this series is ten percent story and ninety percent awesome.

Puppets ftw!

This is quickly becoming one of my favorite series on The Escapist. Great job guys.

leviadragon99:

Damnit, you beat me to it! :D

So that explains why he didn't die in episode five and all that. Very interesting and awesome puppets guys!

There's a bit of an Axe Cop vibe here, where everything is thrown against the wall to see what is cool.

So far, you're getting away with it in pretty fine style so I have no complaints.

I wasn't really watching this series until now. What a great way to get me hooked. You should do the rest of the episodes with puppets.

Very nice with the I Love Lucy joke for those of us who can wink at the reference.

warfjm:
You should do the rest of the episodes with puppets.

And no, this is the exact opposite of what you should do

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or