Show About Games Show: Launch Night Lineups & The Last GM

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Launch Night Lineups & The Last GM

Some games are worth the wait. Other games make dreams come true.

Watch Video

silly pretentious hipsters!

also the me and my GM made ma laugh so hard!

I made this comment because i am pretentious

Gunkill ops 2 was pure rubbish but Space Vietnam is going to be awesome

I loved this one, very good

You guys are brilliant.

Okay, I literally LOLled at the Last Starfighter + Pocky bit. You guys rock!

Gunshoot Kill Ops 3: Space Vietnam slayed me. I am very impressed by this weeks video.

Oh boy pocky with more halluciogens!

Is it sad that I would buy Gunshoot Kill Ops 3: Space Vietnam? D:

I loved the "pretentious" bit and the the GM and me bit slayed me with the twist ending. :D

Haha. This is probably the funniest show on The Escapist. Very well executed as well.

Gunshoot: Kill Ops 3: Space Vietnam, Ten out of Ten says IGN.

Also i still want more Gamer Gang

1st and 2nd bit was great.

3rd one?
well...I feel a disturbance in the force.

Darned pretentious wannabe hipsters, there is only 1 hipster and that is Rutskarn.

"Pocky, now with 50% more hallusinations!"

I didn't like last week's episode, but this one was really funny. Especially the part where people were in line, psyched about being "first" to play a game, and the store employee shattered that idea with his snarky comments. Well played, sir. Well played.

Absolutely loved this week's episode with the Pocky in particular but I must know where that Pacman necklace came from! I absolutely must have that necklace.

Congratulations!!!

You finally got me to laugh with that pretentious line and scenario! More of that please!

It's like Vietnam... IIIIIN SPAAAACE!

It's also like the singularity point of cliche-exploitation...

haha I enjoy your off-beat sense of humor, sir! Well played once again.

Pretentious or not, I enjoyed the restaurant metaphor. It was pretty clever.

"I haven't had a good survival horror in a while." Too true, too true.

Serving UpSmiles:
Gunshoot: Kill Ops 3: Space Vietnam, Ten out of Ten says IGN.

Incredibly immersive and compelling says Game Informer.

The resturaunt bit was great. It's a shame so many people hate on this show for no reason, it's good and it's getting better each week.

You were right I looked up Sephiorth on the wiki and now I look at FFVII in a totally new way. I have to admit I like to learn from games, even if there was something that said "hey, look this up to learn more." I have always thought of game designers as authors and because of that I want to know why they wrote what they did.

It was entertaining but never made me laugh sadly :(

This one was funny. I giggled quite a bit. I thought the restaurant joke was a good metaphor... which means I'm a pretentious hipster... oh well

Well I was worried for a bit but I gotta say: based on the last 2 weeks the show seems to be improving. Nice job with this one! One thing though: in shows, as in life in general, you want to define your acronyms before you use them. I assume that "GM" stands for "General Manager" but as someone who doesn't watch, play or play games about sports I'm just guessing.

I've been watching this series from the beginning and I finally think with these short skits, you guys are really gaining ground. Your older stuff was so-so to decent but the last two episodes have been quite enjoyable. Keep it up ^_^

"I'm sorry, but we're out of suspense" Epic win quote to his horror gaming request, I certainly loved that part. Everything else was funny, and lol with the pockey XD his reaction from having to many, indeed it was worth watching this show :). I bet they do play it first, the people who sell the game (store employees) that is.

cgamerc:
I've been watching this series from the beginning and I finally think with these short skits, you guys are really gaining ground. Your older stuff was so-so to decent but the last two episodes have been quite enjoyable. Keep it up ^_^

Agree, in the older episodes some jokes dragged on a bit to long, but these shorter sketches work for me!

alright got me some good lolz out of this one! keep it up!

intermission segment is genius XD

therandombear:
Darned pretentious wannabe hipsters, there is only 1 hipster and that is Rutskarn."

Spread the word brother!!!

Also really liked today's show. You guys are getting better at making all of your segments funny.

another winner!

At the beginning i was certain i was watching the BBC ! hahahah awesome show, it promises a lot of fun !

the me and my GM sequence was brilliant, although I do prefer chocolate pocky

I like how he's playing as the Hartford Whalers. I kinda wish they were still a team, even though they were never all that good.

This one is another winner. Hooray.

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or