Show About Games Show: Launch Night Lineups & The Last GM

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

dex-dex:
silly pretentious hipsters!

also the me and my GM made ma laugh so hard!

I love pretentious hipsters!!

Hopposai:
You were right I looked up Sephiorth on the wiki and now I look at FFVII in a totally new way. I have to admit I like to learn from games, even if there was something that said "hey, look this up to learn more." I have always thought of game designers as authors and because of that I want to know why they wrote what they did.

your comment is in the wrong section.

nice game gear, i didn't even see the generator required to power it.

Great show! I liked the salad but I fear you would need a knife and a fork unless the guy on the table was just the bowl?

Ihniwid:

Yankeedoodles:
One thing though: in shows, as in life in general, you want to define your acronyms before you use them. I assume that "GM" stands for "General Manager" but as someone who doesn't watch, play or play games about sports I'm just guessing.

Or just google "hockey gm" and you'll figure it out in five seconds? Common acronyms rarely need to be defined in narratives, especially when the acronym is synonymous with the topic of said narrative.

/end trolol

I figured it out pretty quickly but I'm not sure everyone would. Of course I could be biased. I hate acronyms with a fiery hate imubed vengeance.

I didn't like this episode. I hope next weeks episode is funny.

Now I want a GM too :( !

Yankeedoodles:

Ihniwid:

Yankeedoodles:
One thing though: in shows, as in life in general, you want to define your acronyms before you use them. I assume that "GM" stands for "General Manager" but as someone who doesn't watch, play or play games about sports I'm just guessing.

Or just google "hockey gm" and you'll figure it out in five seconds? Common acronyms rarely need to be defined in narratives, especially when the acronym is synonymous with the topic of said narrative.

/end trolol

I figured it out pretty quickly but I'm not sure everyone would. Of course I could be biased. I hate acronyms with a fiery hate imubed vengeance.

I hear you, but in this fast-paced world of succinct (though often incorrect in usage) language and "omg/rofl/ttyl" internet jargon, we are going to have to get used to it. =(

That was an awsome conclusion.

favoorite episode so far i LOLED at everything at least once!

I love who the publisher is on "Gunshoot Kill Ops 3: Space Vietnam".
Great episode.

Best SaGS so far. Enjoyed it. Keep up the good work.

Now we know what people who say FIRST! think what is going to happen if they say it.

Another awesome episode. These shorter sketches are definately better.

More songs. Just loving all these silly musical numbers.

I made that segment because I am pretentious
that line elevated a skit I already foun pretty funny, to the point where I loled. IRL!!!
and not just a slight giggle type of lol. a full on, higher pitched than I'm comfortable with,HAHAHAHA.
good shit

me and my gm was just like my time with a blizzard GM...intil i awoke from my Drunken sleep

Restaurant for the humorous. Don't you just hate stealth elements that big you can't eat around them?

Nice! Really enjoyed the action-adventure-platform with too many stealth sections joke! Very pretentious!

I wanna taste some hallucinogen-Pocky now 8D

Zaverexus:

dex-dex:

Oh they are so adorable!
and from time to time I dress like a pretentious hipster just to piss off the real pretentious hipsters!

HankMan:
I made this comment because i am pretentious

you pretentious bastard!

I would like to point out he was using what looked like the Hartford Whalers team, who are now defunct, so how good can you possibly be when you're playing with a team that no longer exists. And on that note, really? You got Taylor Hall? The rookie who's out for the season, probably wont come back as good as he was, and was majorly overrated (he plays for the Oilers. ANYONE with skill looks good on the Oilers. They're the 30th ranked team and have been a joke of the NHL for a while now).

Though Shanahan is a (somewhat) good choice to make up for it, though you need to get the Sedins, or Crosby, or Ovi, or Chara. And if you know who any of those are you should pat yourselves on the back. XD

Sorry, hockey nerded myself there. Anyway, that was pretty funny. I liked the game restaurant skit.

EDIT: Guess I should make myself a bit clear, cause I'm sure I'm going to get quoted on it, I know thats the names of their staff its just funny and coincidental.

This was one of the finest eps yet.

I say that because I'm a hipster, and enjoying pretentious works gives me a sense of entitlement.

its funny cause the shortest skit was the best one

Great episode this week, I think I saw a sega game gear in the lineups sketch at 0:41..?

Iv heard the Amnesia dark descent lamb is good...

That aside best episode in a long while

I think this was it guys. This episode made me laugh pretty well through it's entirety. No bits of skits that bored or annoyed me. Anyone else agree?

Fantastic job. I figured this series had potential and I'm glad to see it's starting to be realized. You guys rock!

Hopposai:
You were right I looked up Sephiorth on the wiki and now I look at FFVII in a totally new way. I have to admit I like to learn from games, even if there was something that said "hey, look this up to learn more." I have always thought of game designers as authors and because of that I want to know why they wrote what they did.

Ehm... you commented on the wrong video?

An episode where I liked and smiled at every single skit. Excellent show guys, gratz.

I tell ya, when you guys get it right, its really awesome.

Lets hope you keep getting it right in the future! :D

i'd sure love to have some of that pocky

"Oh, that's a shame... I haven't had a good survival horror in a long time now."

Loved it from start to finish- didn't see the Me and My GM punch line coming at all!!

Loved it from start to finish! Nice, strong opening from British Accent interviewing the staff member as well.

I wrote this comment, because I am pretentious.

I was QA tester for Gun Kill Ops 2. So many bugs.

dex-dex:

Zaverexus:

dex-dex:

Oh they are so adorable!
and from time to time I dress like a pretentious hipster just to @#!*% off the real pretentious hipsters!

I read their comics! http://questionablecontent.net/

I liked the waiter. Is he new?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 54106)