Top 5 with Lisa Foiles: Top 5 Cutest Redheads

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

Top 5 Cutest Redheads

That's right - Lisa's a redhead now! Therefore she feels she is an authority on video game redheads. See if you agree with her Top 5 cutest picks!

Watch Video

So does this mean Lisa will have to shave her head if she ever wants to do a list of the top 5 bald characters in video games?

More than likely she will if she wants to bald video game characters...... :(

HEY! WAIT JUST A DARN MINUTE. CARTOON NETWORK OWNS POKEMON, NOT NICK (yes I know Nick own the kids choice awards but still). PLEASE only make correct references to my childhood shows.
Thank you. :)

I should totally try to answer door-bells that way from nw=ow on...

"who is it?"
*its-BAM* headshot....

Redheads are the bestest.

That's brunette...not ginger :/

I am... Not Entirely sure what happened here just now..

Its the era of the redhead. You have the triple threat of Felicia Day, Christina Hendricks, and the newcommer Julie Mcnivens

Please stay redhead.
It's a great look.
Also, good top five.

Fuck yes red heads :D

Also, woo Kingdom Hearts, I love that series, but it's Birth BY Sleep, not Birth Veeah (Actually "v-eye-ah") Sleep ><

Damn converts. Grow up with it and endure the crap we get at the younger age and then you get to reap the rewards of red hair!

Best opening ever. Nerf guns ftw!

Maybe I'm colour blind, but to me Lisa's and Claire Redfield's hair looks brown...

Well, I totally approve of the red hair Lisa, but the episode was lacking. We may be geeks but we don't all like "Top 5s" about attractive pixelated characters, or episodes dedicated to your hair.

Errrrr, I've just noticed, the post is done by Lisa Foils, but it's written in third person........

Ahh well, me just nit picking I guess, decent Top Five this week

hell yeah, I have a thing for gingers/redheads, and have been waiting for this list.

Though I would change the entire list save misty to:
5 Misty
4 Leliana
3 Regina
2 Joanna Dark
1 Vanille

I'm willing to bet they didn't buy all those nerf guns just for this video. Which is kinda funny when you think about it.

On a completely unrelated note, I've always wondered if Lisa Foiles actually writes this show herself.

TwistedEllipsis:
Maybe I'm colour blind, but to me Lisa's and Claire Redfield's hair looks brown...

It's that sorta dark red that popular nowadays, it does look brown under certain light tho (but maybe that's also me being colourblind :P)

I am really liking this series. People will never agree on the top 5 and that's the point. But all the self reference and meta jokes are just too funny. Must say this is becoming one of the must-sees on the Escapist.

TwistedEllipsis:

I must join you in colorblindness then because I thought the same thing, like Lisa's reddish.... but not accessing the true fiyah powah of the ginger.

Like the new look though lisa

I like you way better as a redhead. And just to make it fair, and because your coif hasn't taken enough abuse, you should do the Top 5 Cutest Brunettes next. :)

Either I'm colourblind or I'm not up to date with the hair colour but Claire and Tengaar hairs look more like brunette. Also I assuming it's the lighting that made Lisa hair look more brunette as well.

she doesn't have to flash the skin, she looks cute no matter what she's in

fixed

Best RPG? Something by Bethesda, Bioware, or Black Isle.

I like the ginger better!

thx for including Kairi.

The nerf gun fight in the beginning was epic. And I was surprise to see something related to Pokemon make it to the list.

Triss Merigold from The Witcher was also cute, in a "I can set you a fire with my mind" way.

The world needs more redheads. They're so adorable.

If I had to choose,

EDIT:

hurricanejbb:
a list of the top 5 bald characters in video games?

That would be useless.

For Agent 47 can be the only nominee.

Last scene was comedy gold.

-.- ..... ^_^ RING OUT!

rokudan:
Its the era of the redhead. You have the triple threat of Felicia Day, Christina Hendricks, and the newcommer Julie Mcnivens

Don't forget Alyson Hannigan

Re: Soul Caliber Amy's pigtails - 'scalled drill hair! It's a common feature in weird Japanese character designs. Mostly used on rich girls, in a surprisingly honest nod to how ridiculously time consuming and expensive it'd be to get actual hair to look like that.

But then, you probably knew that already. Pedantry!

hurricanejbb:
So does this mean Lisa will have to shave her head if she ever wants to do a list of the top 5 bald characters in video games?

I don't know, I'd prefer a top 5 topless characters...

Now I may be going color blind, but that looked alot more like brunette then ginger.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here