Top 5 with Lisa Foiles: Top 5 Cutest Redheads

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

You could do with a dash more red in that, Lisa. It came out more brunette. But, you want to spike up the auburn, I'll have no problem with that. And no love for Trip from Enslaved? Sadness...

mmmm..i find red-heads sexy.

My favorite videogame red head has to be Jessica from Dragon Quest VIII. She wanted to set her own path, faced her mother to go out on her own, taking revenge for her dead brother, even was a boss in the game for one point. Even her voice actress made her sound wonderful.

"I'm gonna have to fuck you up now."
I stopped the episode there to post this. That was brilliant.

WOO SUIKODEN II! Awesome RPG, and Tengaar is great too.

Also, redheads are haaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwt

The Electro Gypsy:
Errrrr, I've just noticed, the post is done by Lisa Foils, but it's written in third person........

Ahh well, me just nit picking I guess, decent Top Five this week

Well, she is a crazy redhead.

Lisa, am I doin' it right?

Nerf double barrel FTW

I'm more into brunettes, but redheads are a close second.

JokerboyJordan:
That's brunette...not ginger :/

Yeah Lisa's red hair looks pretty brown to me.

hooray for redheads! especially if they were fake blond before that! no rage quit, but cheer stay!
also a cheer for self-irony! and nerf-guns!

about the video? well, the predominatnt feeling was: short; it felt really short (due to the nerf gun shoot-out?)
it also seemed like there basically was less to say about redheads in video games (than busty blondes), but then again there are way too many B&Bs (blondes with boobs) in comparison to... well, proper female characters. but maybe that's just because devs prefer the easy omg-hot-way over actual characters/character development. and when i read some (game) forums that also applies to the majority of players.

...i guess this episode was really good, considering it made me think; a big thumbs-up!

You gotta stay redhead Lisa. Redheads are awesome.

Rage quit for no Leliana. >:(
No... But seriously, I'd ask you to include Vanille as well if she wasn't as characterized as the chocobo.

Taerdin:
WOO SUIKODEN II! Awesome RPG, and Tengaar is great too.

Also, redheads are haaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwt

I dunno if I agree with Tengaar but any love for Suikoden is always good. Unless its S4. S4 was horrible even if I actually kinda liked the idea of weaponized WMD runes.

... I FUCKING LOVE REDHEADS.

BEST. LIST. EVAR...

ALSO ZOMG LISA FOILS IS REDHEADED NOW TOO?!?!?!?!

... *stops hyperventilating*

Seriously though. Red Heads are the best thing since sliced bread. Way better than blondes. Usually not portrayed as thick as blondes. And 10x cuter and funner.

And plus, Pokemon and Kingdom Hearts? ON THE SAME LIST.

Best. List. EVER.

Uber Waddles:
... I FUCKING LOVE REDHEADS
Seriously though. Red Heads are the best thing since sliced bread. Way better than blondes. Usually not portrayed as thick as blondes. And 10x cuter and funner.

I used to love me some Lisa Foiles... until she dyed her hair red which turns the Testosterone switch in my head ON.

Great video! I'm beginning to think that these intro/outro sequences the top 5's are getting almost deserve their own spin off series. This episodes definitely gave me a good laugh! :D

I would have had Elly from Xenogears on my list. http://www.gameforums.ru/uploads/567207-xenogears.ellie_sofia.lober.jpg

for good or bad, the intro's are comedy gold on this!

OH YEAH Suikoden! I always say that Final Fantasy is to The Gramercy Riffs as Suikoden is to The Warriors. My friends and I seriously must invite you to a panel at next years Anime Conji.

Hmmm i think Trip from Enslaved should be on this list!

JokerboyJordan:
That's brunette...not ginger :/

Yeah it's not a very red red. I still like it though.

As always, nice episode. I want that double barrel nerf gun.

has a little red tint I like it better than the blonde, now make it black and do the most gothy characters or something

Simply put.
I.
Love.
Redhaired.
Lisa.

How has no one mentioned Karen Gillan from Doctor Who yet! This makes me sad :-(

Did she just get hotter? Awesome.

Still, good video. Keep up the good work!

very cool top five, love the random side stories more please nd did ya do a digital media course.

Just saying.

Also, it is nice to be able to watch these clips without being blinded by blond...bonnets. Okay, not bonnets, but alliteration!

It is red because of the BLOOD

Lisa Foiles,

Marry me.

Did she seem ... less stupid to anyone else? I mean it's still a series of bad jokes... But she's not cringe-worthy anymore... Can hair change a person's personality...

I really enjoyed this video. In an age where video game companies seem to be trying to out measure each other's female character's busts, it's nice to take notice of the characters that are cute, and aren't basically a pair of boobs with arms and legs.

Love the hair, keep it red!

I choose you mrs Foiles as my #1 :D

her hair isn't even red!

OMG!

Left 4 Dead: Nerf Gun edition.

Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage!

Mr.K.:

hurricanejbb:
So does this mean Lisa will have to shave her head if she ever wants to do a list of the top 5 bald characters in video games?

I don't know, I'd prefer a top 5 topless characters...

Nice

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or