Top 5 with Lisa Foiles: Top 5 Cutest Redheads

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

It's official- Lisa just got hotter. She found a way, by god.

Lisa should prob get a new front page photo. Like the redness btw

Gotta love redheads. They warm my heart (But sadly not my bed for some time now...)

But no mention of Dragon Age's Leliana? For shame...

Cat of Doom:
hell yeah, I have a thing for gingers/redheads, and have been waiting for this list.

Though I would change the entire list save misty to:
5 Misty
4 Leliana
3 Regina
2 Joanna Dark
1 Vanille

The Dino Crisis series had the potential to be a new and interesting twist to the Survival Horror genre. The enemies were instantly recognizable, and definitely more threatening than zombies. However, then the second game came along, raped it, and left it beaten and bloodied in an alley. Finally, the third game found it, sodomized it with a broom handle, and beat it to death with a cement block.

I still pull out the first game and play it from time to time. Even with the Gameshark, it's still one hell of a ride.

Vredesbyrd67:
It's official- Lisa just got hotter. She found a way, by god.

It helped that she dropped the "I'm Blonde and dumb as a sack of hammers" routine, too.

I think red hair is cute and more exotic than blond, bold or brunette. red heads FTW :D

Nobody is ragequiting your videos. At least not me. I like your new haircolor buuuut I have to say that you did look a little better as a blond. (I'm from sweden, there is blondes and polar bears everywhere up here )
And keep up the work with these top-5. I like em'.

Tankichi:

The Real Sandman:

hurricanejbb:
a list of the top 5 bald characters in video games?

That would be useless.

For Agent 47 can be the only nominee.

What about Rude?
Also White rim Glasses? Doesn't that equal Douche? Well it does here at least. My Little Brother is all the factual statement i need.

ahem aren't you forgetting some one?
also yey kingdom hearts

Rage quit? Hah no, now they're favorited lol.

Cute joke with the pulling up the top and also, looking very cute with the red hair. Darker hair probably better with lighter skin tone anyhow. Contrasts features, frames face. Also. Talking like Mordin. Should stop.

As for the list, it's nice to see a soul calibur girl find her way onto it, and yet I can't help but hate Amy for being so darned high on the tier list. I can't play Taki against her at all and have to pull out one of the sisters whenever somebody picks her.

The Real Sandman:
That would be useless.

For Agent 47 can be the only nominee.

What about Mordin Solus, he's both bald and a redhead. Think about it.

I still think Axel deserves a place in this.

Ohhh Lisa Foiles I could never rage quit any of your videos especially now your a read head

OMFG that's the same double-barred shotgun I have.

Great video, yet again.

This thread needs some Imoen love.

Oh Aeris <3

I had a wee bit of a nerdgasm when Suikoden was mentioned.
I like the hair, but your original color was better imo.
Keep up the goodish work.

For Suikoden reference, you get a cookie. :)

Thank you so much for giving Suikoden the credit it deserves. Both I and II were simply amazing games and are still my top two RPGs of all time.

Granted there are just too many cute redheads in games to mention them all... but still, how could you forget Leliana?

As a redhead myself... I am honoured
Well technically I'm strawberry-blonde but still

That was fun, the intro/outro was funny as well, now let's see the hottest blondes video.

The Electro Gypsy:
Fuck yes red heads :D

Also, woo Kingdom Hearts, I love that series, but it's Birth BY Sleep, not Birth Veeah (Actually "v-eye-ah") Sleep ><

Yes, red heads are awesome.

Redheaded Lisa AND Nerf guns! Yes please! More videos like this!

TwistedEllipsis:
Maybe I'm colour blind, but to me Lisa's and Claire Redfield's hair looks brown...

You're colorblind :(
It only looks weird in certain lighting, but it IS red.

austincharlesbond:
As a redhead myself... I am honoured
Well technically I'm strawberry-blonde but still

That sounds delicious... :S

Axel!!!! :D Misty!!!! (happy-ness)

thanks for the KH one , made my day X3

(Btw, Birth BY Sleep , sorry just had to X3)

brown hair is brown

How much of a pain in the ass is it to get all that silly string out of her hair, most girls wouldnt even dear letting their hair get wet in the rain let alone.

I'll be honest in saying that I think the blonde hair worked better with Lisa's skin tone, at least on camera. I'm sure opinions vary though.

Otherwise, it was a decent list, and while I started out as a serious critic (read my responses to some of her first videos) I think she'sdefinatly gotten into a good groove with the skits and lists, and has a pretty good show now. I believe I've said that before as well.

One thing I'll point out to the responses is that the topic is "cute red heads" not "hot red heads" which is a differance, and that's why I think characters like Regina were not mentioned. Not to mention that nobody can play every game out there and be familiar with all the characters, and while Dino Crisis had three installments to my knowlege I don't think it was a major success.

At any rate I think some "should have been" Nominees are omitted for the same reason as the examples given during the "why I didn't do blondes" joke. Which was funny because coming up with cute blondes as opposed to sex bombs isn't hard actually, and would probaly make for a rough list since blonde hair is a massive stereotype for innocent little girls. You see less redheads.

OMG SHE DYED HER HAIR!! RAGE QUIT.

OT: Always entertaining as hell, Lisa. And those little skits she randomly does are refreshing.

Yay for redheads.

Still find myself contemplating if I should dye my hair the same colour as I use for my online avatars...

(But really, that Black Cherry hair is pretty complex. Blonde, brown, and pinkish red... XD)

Wow, my respect just skyrocketed for Tengaar from Suikoden being included in that list. That and for Manny from Grim Fandango in the other list.

I less than three you.

Therumancer:
I'll be honest in saying that I think the blonde hair worked better with Lisa's skin tone, at least on camera. I'm sure opinions vary though.

Otherwise, it was a decent list, and while I started out as a serious critic (read my responses to some of her first videos) I think she'sdefinatly gotten into a good groove with the skits and lists, and has a pretty good show now. I believe I've said that before as well.

One thing I'll point out to the responses is that the topic is "cute red heads" not "hot red heads" which is a differance, and that's why I think characters like Regina were not mentioned. Not to mention that nobody can play every game out there and be familiar with all the characters, and while Dino Crisis had three installments to my knowlege I don't think it was a major success.

At any rate I think some "should have been" Nominees are omitted for the same reason as the examples given during the "why I didn't do blondes" joke. Which was funny because coming up with cute blondes as opposed to sex bombs isn't hard actually, and would probaly make for a rough list since blonde hair is a massive stereotype for innocent little girls. You see less redheads.

Ironically, the first one was the best. Refer to my post a few back from yours for a quick synopsis about the games.

This series just gets less and less funny, and more and more sexually tense, doesn't it? From that ridiculous hands-on-hips pose she's constantly doing to the boobulon cover-pic, and now another "I'm not even trying, lol ^_^" most attractive list.

Outstanding.

What happened to April Ryan? I know she didn't have the best character model in the first game, but the second was cool. Plus, she was hilarious.

My god, every list has at least 3 anime games in it.

There are games outside of Japan, play them, they're better.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here