Daily Drop: Guava

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Guava

Behold the curiously resilient guava!

Watch Video

WHAT?????
damn that is one resilient guava!
also there is a continuity error. Alex is not wearing the construction gloves when actually hitting the guava. it does not bother me just pointing it out.

Yay, the return of the crowbar! Seriously, I love the seeds spraying out.

You know, they may have to bring in another object to assist, if things get tougher then that was. Dynamite would be good. Or Thermyte.

Sweet crowbar action. Yes!

I could smell the impending crowbar as soon as I saw the guava. :-P
The "boing!" sound effect was a nice touch.

One tough fruit...never heard of Guava before, until now in the quotes of this post xD

EDIT: something is now fruit :3

Boing!
Seeds everywhere.

Haha good choice of sound effect for the first crowbar hit! Still the Guava cannot withstand the second hit.

therandombear:
One tough vegetable...never heard of Guava before, but I guess it's a vegetable :>

I'd say it's a fruit. Though after this demonstration, I declare it evolution's new survival master. And the last shot with all the seeds spilling out was one of rare beauty.

therandombear:
One tough vegetable...never heard of Guava before, but I guess it's a vegetable :>

It's a fruit, you know this because it has seeds that love to fly all over :)

That boing sound was perfect. I had to stop the video there because I was laughing so hard that I couldn't really see anything. Nice touch.

Djed Moros:

therandombear:

I'd say it's a fruit. Though after this demonstration, I declare it evolution's new survival master. And the last shot with all the seeds spilling out was one of rare beauty.

Overmind78:

therandombear:

It's a fruit, you know this because it has seeds that love to fly all over :)

Seeds, pff details :3

Now I know ;)

tough bastad that one!
BUT ALL EVENTUALLY FALL TO THE CROWBAR.

my favourite i think will ALWAYS be the robot dog. hilarious.

Nature continues to own humans ^^

dex-dex:
WHAT?????
damn that is one resilient guava!
also there is a continuity error. Alex is not wearing the construction gloves when actually hitting the guava. it does not bother me just pointing it out.

I'm pretty sure the shots of Alex with the crowbar pre-strike are essentially 'stock' at this point, used each time they pull out the crowbar.

That guava was just a tad bigger than the tiny ones I grow in my back yard... :P
NIce seed splatter though.

Can't wait for the applesauce tomorrow

My god that's a powerful fruit but in the end nothing can withstand the crowbar of justice! :D

Loved watching the seeds fly out like that after the second hit.

Perfectly timed "Yes" this time.

I'd say that that is actually a papaya and not a guava. It smashed nicely though! All hail the crowbar!

Ya... isn't that a Papaya? XD

that was a tough nut to crack
the seeds spraying everywhere made the final victory the more sweeter

Well, the end was pretty glorious, but it was a though guava to crack.
Looked like it exploded in the end.
Lovely :3

You guys should let these tough produce drops ripen first, though the fail crowbar was pretty funny and unexpected.

dex-dex:
WHAT?????
Alex is not wearing the construction gloves when actually hitting the guava. it does not bother me just pointing it out.

That's Alex? I thought it was Graham...

therandombear:
One tough something...never heard of Guava before, but I guess it's a something :>

Guavas, in my experience, are most often used as one of many types of fruit involved in juice cocktails.

Glorious! Ahhh what a tough one it was to brack, but well-worth it for the seed-spray, the boing-effect was rather fitting for something htat managed to shrug off even the first crowbar blow...

UNHchabo:

dex-dex:
WHAT?????
Alex is not wearing the construction gloves when actually hitting the guava. it does not bother me just pointing it out.

I was just thinking that actually.

Also, I'm surprised at the strength of the guava. I half expected the crowbar to fail a second time for them to have..."Other measures...".

I'm somewhat certain that's a papaya.

Razielle:
I'm somewhat certain that's a papaya.

Did you make an account just to say that....?
You're quite fruity :-p

I'd like to see Daily Drop: Paul.

I was starting to think you had hollowed it out and filled it with rubber cement. Also, to re-bring-up an old idea from the comments of one of the daily drops from a long time ago, you should make a shirt with the "Crowbar is Ready" thing on it. Not my idea but I would buy one.

DAMN! That guava is resilient. But in the end it got what it deserved :D

UNHchabo:

dex-dex:
WHAT?????

therandombear:
One tough something...never heard of Guava before, but I guess it's a something :>

Guavas, in my experience, are most often used as one of many types of fruit involved in juice cocktails.

First: I'm pretty sure that's Alex.

Second: Apple and guava juice is delicious.

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here