Name Game: Urine All the Wrong Place

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Urine All the Wrong Place

Seriously ... think about it.

Read Full Article

This is good. Always a good way to mess with customers.

heh

or just ponder while they get desperate... if you're cruel

I need to try that sometime. >:D

I'm sorry but I don't get the joke.

But I know I'm going to kick myself once someone explains it to me.

I'm loving the promotional art for the 3DS: Buy it for the 3D seizures!

ssgt splatter:

same...my grandpa was going to put a magnifying mirror in the garage bathroom...just because...well...why not...its his fucking garage and he wanted to feel awesome every day lol....im thinking its a gay reference

I'm guessing a Freudian "emotionally scar you by showing you how small your penis is" kinda thing.

I'm not sure that I get it. Is the act of peeing on my reflection suppose to disgust me? Or seeing my penis reflected is supposed to be gross? Is it a gay thing and it makes me penis look like it's in my mouth? I'm pretty sure I can piss on a mirror, and could have at any age. Wtf.

Gudrests:

ssgt splatter:

same...my grandpa was going to put a magnifying mirror in the garage bathroom...just because...well...why not...its his fucking garage and he wanted to feel awesome every day lol....im thinking its a gay reference

Sorry, I still don't get it.

Someone explain it to me like I'm 5 years old.

I don't fully get it I think but I wouldn't want to try a restroom like that if I didn't need to.

Having to go on a reflection of yourself kinda of goes against what your taught growing up about wanting to wet yourself?
Or
Just the fact that something looks like it's watching you while you go?

Edit: I knew a place near my job where I knew the employees well where they just said the restroom they had was always out of order So people couldn't ruin/wreak it all the time. I can't blame them for doing it either. Plus the place next door didn't mind anyone using their restrooms.

ssgt splatter:

Gudrests:

ssgt splatter:

Me too. Urinal + mirror = trauma? I don't understand :(

HapexIndustries:
I'm not sure that I get it. Is the act of peeing on my reflection suppose to disgust me? Or seeing my penis reflected is supposed to be gross?

It's the former.

Oh god, mental image.

What I think is that it is like a pissing on someone kinda joke. Like do you really want to see your son pissing on himself. I'm assuming that most men are able to see their penis's without the aid of a mirror.

ssgt splatter:

It would look like that he is peeing on himself with the mirrors.

ssgt splatter:

Gudrests:

ssgt splatter:

I think its more that someone else could see the reflection.

That was suprisingly clever for a pee joke. This comic is consistent in its quality.

That was a little too Pee-See for my taste

Ok, I give up.
I just don't get this joke.

Eh. Weak joke. Pissing on yourself? Oh noes? Just eh.

... yeah it eihter has to do with pissing on yourself or other people can see your tiny member...

Meh.

ssgt splatter:

Gudrests:

ssgt splatter:

I think it's that he will see his own penis in the mirror and realize how small it is. I don't know... Or maybe someone else would see it.

did anyone see the 3DS ad? Hooray for 3d seizures

Yeah... I think I wouldn't want to piss all over myself either. Took a few seconds before I got that joke.

Arkhangelsk:

ssgt splatter:

Gudrests:

I think it's that he will see his own penis in the mirror and realize how small it is. I don't know... Or maybe someone else would see it.

It's probably a metaphore for getting pissed on(you piss on your own reflection...)

I don't get it either!

LOL "get it for the 3D seizures"

dkyros:
What I think is that it is like a pissing on someone kinda joke. Like do you really want to see your son pissing on himself. I'm assuming that most men are able to see their penis's without the aid of a mirror.

Thank you. That explains it much better. Now It's even funnier as well.

I'd probably use that bathroom purposely after learning this. Where else can you do that? NOWHERE.

My kind of entertainment. Mindfuck/troll my costumers. But they keep coming back so I don't worry, for now. ; ;'

Woodsey:
I don't get it either!

I think that there's an implied mental scarring after "Pissing on yourself" when using their mirrored urinals as dykros exlpained

Madara XIII:

Woodsey:
I don't get it either!

I think that there's an implied mental scarring after "Pissing on yourself" when using their mirrored urinals as dykros exlpained

I think I'd just laugh.

Unless there is something I'm totally missing that is the worst piss joke I have ever heard.

HankMan:
That was a little too Pee-See for my taste

OH SNAP.

Seriously though, bit of an odd strip but i think it's a pretty good representation of the clerk-consumer relationship, head in magazine and all.

Alix just never see the fun in it!
now if only my previous job did not have a public bathroom.

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here