Name Game: Urine All the Wrong Place

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

ssgt splatter:

Gudrests:

ssgt splatter:
I'm sorry but I don't get the joke.

But I know I'm going to kick myself once someone explains it to me.

same...my grandpa was going to put a magnifying mirror in the garage bathroom...just because...well...why not...its his fucking garage and he wanted to feel awesome every day lol....im thinking its a gay reference

Sorry, I still don't get it.

Someone explain it to me like I'm 5 years old.

You go to bathroom, You're looking dead on at your own junk peeing. Urinals are curved, it would distort the reflection, make your junk look messed up.

It's also one of those things where you get a mental image of and you're screaming about how gross it is, but five seconds later you realize it's not that bad

EDIT: Or it can look like you're peeing on yourself... yeah, that might be odd

Having it look like you're pissing on yourself is bad, not funny? That'd make me want to use their bathroom more, like using the ones with TVs embedded in the walls above urinals; they're great.

I thought it had to do with someone else being able to see the pissing knob, and as it was a father with his son he'd want to protect him from possible paedo/pervs. Little disturbing for a webcomic though, so probably not; still wouldn't stop me though, I'd mock the sad fucker who stands in a bathroom to look at random cocks.

Mind fucking customers is great but, I don't know, this just didn't work for me.

I don't like using public bathrooms anyway.
On a side note, that 3DS poster made me laugh.

Se, I was imagining an entire bathroom made of mirrors so you don't know which toilets are real and which are illusions. And you really have to go.

Got more of a laugh from the 3DS poster.

Is this one of those things where Americans are to prude to look at their own genitalia?

Seriously, you guys got issues!

Lol'd at the 3DS promo poster in the backgorund

Seriously? This is Buckley level webcomic, right here.

Don't know if this is what the author was going for, but some of the more perverted gay clubs have one way mirrors on the urinals so guys can watch from the other side.

Mr.Pandah:
Eh. Weak joke. Pissing on yourself? Oh noes? Just eh.

Mantonio:
Seriously? This is Buckley level webcomic, right here.

^

The poster was funnier. Critical Miss this ain't...
Maybe it would be funnier if I worked in gaming retail.

I find it hard to use urinals as they all seem to be made by Armitage-SHANKS... I see that word and then look at my little friend and its like "we can wait".

AnthonyMS:
I'm guessing a Freudian "emotionally scar you by showing you how small your penis is" kinda thing.

I think it would make you look like your peeing on your self?

Thanatus1992:
Don't know if this is what the author was going for, but some of the more perverted gay clubs have one way mirrors on the urinals so guys can watch from the other side.

No they don't you just got that from clerks or something.

cairocat:
Se, I was imagining an entire bathroom made of mirrors so you don't know which toilets are real and which are illusions. And you really have to go.

Well done sir, i got a good chuckle out of that.

Cpu46:

ssgt splatter:

Gudrests:

same...my grandpa was going to put a magnifying mirror in the garage bathroom...just because...well...why not...its his fucking garage and he wanted to feel awesome every day lol....im thinking its a gay reference

At first i was think about it as a toilet.But maybe the sons could see his fathers penis or vise verse(In a urinal anyway).I liked the comic but that joke wasn't that great.

I think its more that someone else could see the reflection.

Well I technically wouldn't be able to pee on my reflection 'cause when I start to pee on myself he begins to pee on me. So it'd look like an "energy blasts hitting each other in the middle" type of attack; which would be rather cool if you imagine it that way.

ssgt splatter:
Ok, I give up.
I just don't get this joke.

You are not alone. Neither do I.

haha, if only I could go back in time 2-6 years and tell my retail-working self of this idea. Especially since most people don't accept "no we don't have a public restroom"

we had 2 bathrooms even though neither of them were public

ssgt splatter:

The urinal would be showing an image of you, so in a way, you'd be peeing on yourself and looking at your own dick as if you were looking at it from someone else's perspective.

hecticpicnic:

Cpu46:

ssgt splatter:

At first i was think about it as a toilet.But maybe the sons could see his fathers penis or vise verse(In a urinal anyway).I liked the comic but that joke wasn't that great.

Slight problem quoting?
I looked at the reply in my inbox and was like, wait I didn't write all that.

HapexIndustries:
I'm not sure that I get it. Is the act of peeing on my reflection suppose to disgust me? Or seeing my penis reflected is supposed to be gross? Is it a gay thing and it makes me penis look like it's in my mouth? I'm pretty sure I can piss on a mirror, and could have at any age. Wtf.

This^. This comic doesn't make any sense, as far as I can tell. Meh.

added humor for me cuz I work in a store where we do not have a PUBLIC restroom lol

I only just realized this was a thing, and I'm pissed that there aren't more yet. Haha, this is awesome...

Cpu46:

hecticpicnic:

Cpu46:

Slight problem quoting?

Just realized that now.I was wondering if you could edits quotes though..Interesting..
Or is it not allowed you know like changing what other people said to make it suit you?

Broken Orange:

ssgt splatter:

It would look like that he is peeing on himself with the mirrors.

That would creep me out a little, yeah.

But, uh... Broken Orange?

Best. Avatar. Ever.

hecticpicnic:

Cpu46:

hecticpicnic:

Slight problem quoting?

Just realized that now.I was wondering if you could edits quotes though..Interesting..
Or is it not allowed you know like changing what other people said to make it suit you?

I don't really think I have seen anyone else do that as of yet. Generally people just quote and post agreement and perhaps elaborate on the quoted post, usually they don't edit the quoted post unless there is a gratuitous spelling error or they are making a witty remark but they usually put the altered or inserted text in bold and infer that the text is edited in some way such as saying that they 'Fixed' the quoted and edited post.

MasterOfWorlds:

ssgt splatter:

The urinal would be showing an image of you, so in a way, you'd be peeing on yourself and looking at your own dick as if you were looking at it from someone else's perspective.

Thanks for explaining it but now I'm trying to understand why this would be considered funny.

Considering how long people can spend in a games store, you'd think at there'd be one somewhere.

ssgt splatter:

MasterOfWorlds:

ssgt splatter:

Thanks for explaining it but now I'm trying to understand why this would be considered funny.

I think the message is "It's funny 'cause it's fucked up."

hecticpicnic:

Thanatus1992:

No they don't you just got that from clerks or something.

<<< Homosexual, so yeh I've been in these places and I've seen the guys do this.

ssgt splatter:

MasterOfWorlds:

ssgt splatter:

Because penis, lol..... itīs a joke about pee, donīt think to hard about why it could be funny.
Maybe it just isnīt.

PureIrony:
That was suprisingly clever for a pee joke.[/quote[

Disagree

[quote] This comic is consistent in its quality.

Sadly, Agree.

Good one guys, always something to look forward to :)

Reminds me of the restroom (female) in Shula's Steakhouse. Pictures of Don Shula are everywhere, including in the women's restroom, with a picture behind the toilet and a huge freaking mirror on the opposite wall. Trying to find a place to park my eyes so I *didn't* feel like I was being watched was a trial, and by the time I left the restaurant, I felt slightly testostorone poisoned.

LadyRhian:
Reminds me of the restroom (female) in Shula's Steakhouse. Pictures of Don Shula are everywhere, including in the women's restroom, with a picture behind the toilet and a huge freaking mirror on the opposite wall. Trying to find a place to park my eyes so I *didn't* feel like I was being watched was a trial, and by the time I left the restaurant, I felt slightly testostorone poisoned.

Wow, I had to google who he was but now that I know I find that hillarious!

Don Shula is watching you peee!

If you wanted the toilet so bad you were asking in a game shop I think you would say MIRRORS BE DAMNED. etc. I don't really get it that much but maybe its cos im not a guy...

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here