Miracle of Sound: Age of the Dragon (Dragon Age 2 Song)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 NEXT

Wow, this is insane. You getting this far is just pure awesome fueled by some natural talent. Congratz.

2 things though.

1. Are you going to be featured every week on a regular basis or is it just when a song is finished?

2. How in the world did you get a feature on Wednesday when the Escapist sees so much traffic for a particular someone?

Congratulations Miracle, I was pretty surprised when I saw your name on the front page. And the song is great.

I see we finally get a replacement of kinds for Rebecca Mayes. I was never that fond of her but I'm really digging your work miracle. I expect great things to come from you. My ears thank you in advance.

Wooo! Great stuff! I hope this'll be a regular thing.

amgamg I love your music, man. So glad you're doing this. I did a triple take that made one of my friends inhale his coke when I loaded up the main Escapist page.

Captain Bobbossa:
Beats Rebbecca mayes anyway.

While I do tend to enjoy MiracleofSound's style of music better than miss Mayes,
I found that the appeal of her videos was her willingness to experiment. It was fun and interesting watching her grow musically.
I admit, I've only heard two whole songs by MiracleofSound, but it seems like he's pretty settled in a familiar groove. Which can be fine, I don't ALWAYS want to be listening to someone on the edge of their creative world, but... well, let this stand as my long-winded defense of Rebecca Mayes.

YAY! Miracle of Sound! I love your stuff. I haven't even played DA2 and this song rocked. For like a week after I first heard it, Commander Shepard was on constant repeat at my house so I'm very happy to see you talents getting rewarded!

This is corny as heck, but - musically - pretty good.

Not bad. Not up to my personal paragon of fantasy metal (Falconer) but eminently listenable.

It was ok, nothing exceptional, won't follow it weekly. Appreciate regular new content though.

...that was pretty awful; it made my ears bleed. Songs about video games almost always sound like crap -- and this was no exception. It sounded like the lame title music of poorly-translated 1990's anime.

<--jealous.

That song was actually pretty solid

Miracle, your work is all excellent. Didn't know quite how much you'd done before, but I just gave it all listen and it's damn good. Commander Shepard is probably my fave, though I can also totally relate to "I suck at COD". I love how you don't need to be a fan of the games themselves to enjoy the music (not a fan of COD or DA2 myself) but the tunes are still great.

Also he chorus from this one is great too, considering my own online alias.

Keep up the good work, I look forward to whatever comes next.

EDIT; Oh and because I just noticed them, ignore the haters, some people just can't be pleased.

Sweet song, but I hadn't realized how bad that game looks on Xbox, lolol.

Sandal spoilers! :(

Tbh, now I know Sandal is in it, good or bad, I need this game.

Goddamn awesome as usual, MoS! Grats on getting a segment! :D

MiracleOfSound:

Sober Thal:
I had to bail after the first minute and twenty. The 70's arena rock style just isn't for me.

Congrats on getting the attempt regardless.

Thanks dude. Next song is gonna be Prince/Bowie style electropop, you may enjoy it more!

Fallen-Angel Risen-Demon:
Miracle got his own segment? Thats freakin' awesome! I love the other songs too, even the ones about games I'm... Not a fan of shall we say.

Lol yeah I had a feeling DA2 would be a controversial first vid!

Especially with Yahtzee's review of it on the same day

Hawk of Battle:
Miracle, your work is all excellent. Didn't know quite how much you'd done before, but I just gave it all listen and it's damn good. Commander Shepard is probably my fave, though I can also totally relate to "I suck at COD". I love how you don't need to be a fan of the games themselves to enjoy the music (not a fan of COD or DA2 myself) but the tunes are still great.

Also he chorus from this one is great too, considering my own online alias.

Keep up the good work, I look forward to whatever comes next.

EDIT; Oh and because I just noticed them, ignore the haters, some people just can't be pleased.

Thanks man :) Yep Commander Shepard is a popular one. Hardly surprising, he is the baddest mofo in the galaxy!

I've no problem with people not liking the music. Doesn't bother me :)

Legendairy314:
Wow, this is insane. You getting this far is just pure awesome fueled by some natural talent. Congratz.

2 things though.

1. Are you going to be featured every week on a regular basis or is it just when a song is finished?

2. How in the world did you get a feature on Wednesday when the Escapist sees so much traffic for a particular someone?

1. Most likely every fortnight.

2. Um... I dunno, ask the staff!

ENCHANTMENT

well done my friend!
TO THE BROG FOR DRINKS!!

Cloudwolf616:
well done my friend!
TO THE BROG FOR DRINKS!!

Feckin Brog. I get hungover by merely smelling their beer.

Connor Lonske:

First of all I don't beleive the Escapist has ever been payed by companies for anything besides advertising with videos and backrounds (if they were Zero Punctuation wouldn't exist), and second of all this was Miracle of Sound's tribute to a game he obviously enjoyed, not some board approved advert tune.

MiracleOfSound:

Cloudwolf616:
well done my friend!
TO THE BROG FOR DRINKS!!

Feckin Brog. I get hungover by merely smelling their beer.

Haha well u shall be hungover again soon my man u know wat time it is.....SHOTS!!!

Initial reaction: Pretty good.

A couple of replays later: Awesome! Makes me miss Dragon Age II even more, as I'm still on a break from the game while waiting for the big patch.

Nicely done miracle was wondering what had happened to you.But another great song still a huge fan of yours

I liked this, although I felt like the chorus was used a bit too often. Might want to scale that back a little in future songs.

Cool, you have an Escapist spot on Frontpage, are you going to put out your Commander Shepard song sometime for more publicity?

Hey, he got his own feature! Awesome. Might I also say, about damn time.

Noice! Congrats to Miracle on getting featured.

Awesome song too.

Kimarous:
I liked this, although I felt like the chorus was used a bit too often. Might want to scale that back a little in future songs.

That was deliberate actually, I knew it was going to be the first song on the site so wanted to have the chorus come in right off the bat to grab peoples' attention. The other songs all only have 3 choruses :)

Brainst0rm:
This is corny as heck, but - musically - pretty good.

Hell yeah... corny is good in my book. No such thing as a guilty pleasure. Screw being cool!

postblitz:
ENCHANTMENT

Wait... what... what happened here? Sandal? How did you kill of these Darkspawn????

Why is this the first time I've heard of Miracle of Sound!?!?

Your work is awesome, hope this is a regular segment.

This was more than just sound, it was great. Glad to see you got your own... show... thing. Looking forward to some more, in the mean time I guess I'll unsubscribe your youtube account, eh? (just kidding)

JediMB:
Initial reaction: Pretty good.

A couple of replays later: Awesome! Makes me miss Dragon Age II even more, as I'm still on a break from the game while waiting for the big patch.

Wait, big patch? There's a big patch? What is this big patch? I MUST KNOW!

Unless your just saying any next patch or whatever.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here