Miracle of Sound: Age of the Dragon (Dragon Age 2 Song)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 NEXT

This gonna be a weekly thing?

Great song as usual!

theshadavid:
I'm used to the more campy humor of most escapist shows, so it will be interesting whether ot not I get into this.

Funnily enough, most of the songs I do are more light hearted and campy, this one is an anomaly in that respect!

Eagle Est1986:
Ah wow Miracle Of Sound, congrats! I've gotta stop buying your songs now though, you've just gone too commercial. :p Actually, on that note, are your songs still going to be uploaded to iTunes and Amazon?

Not in the near future, going to work something out with the site :)

Why oh why can't I be this awesome...

More power to you, my friend! Is this going to be a regular thing on the Escapist now...? :)

Epic stuff.
I love "Gordan Freeman saved my life" and "Commander Shepard"

Looking forward to more :D

superbly done.

Seriously this is great, can't wait for more.

Congratulations Miracle. You have now made me want to play Dragon Age 2 more than Bioware's entire add campaign did.

Bravo.

I knew "Commander Shepard" (already posted) wasn't the last we'd see of this guy, good show.

MiracleOfSound:

theshadavid:
I'm used to the more campy humor of most escapist shows, so it will be interesting whether ot not I get into this.

Funnily enough, most of the songs I do are more light hearted and campy, this one is an anomaly in that respect!

Eagle Est1986:
Ah wow Miracle Of Sound, congrats! I've gotta stop buying your songs now though, you've just gone too commercial. :p Actually, on that note, are your songs still going to be uploaded to iTunes and Amazon?

Not in the near future, going to work something out with the site :)

I prefered it when you were sucking at Call of Duty :P

Also, I wished Bioware released more CGI trailers. The repeated scenes were kind of annoying :(

I had a feeling you might end up with your own bit on the site after I heard the Half-Life themed one.

Very nice, and congrats on getting some recognition.

Miracle of sound making music videos for the escapist? WOHO!!

I must say...that was fucking awesome!

MiracleOfSound:
Age of the Dragon (Dragon Age 2 Song)

The Dragon Age 2 Song. Music and Lyrics by MiracleOfSound (Gavin Dunne). Video by The Escapist

Watch Video

MiracleOfSound: From Poster to Segment Holder.

Quick! Someone write his life's story. :D

Congratz btw, liked this and your Commander Sheperd Song. :D

This? This > Rebecca Mayes ANY day.

epic sauce, why is this not all over the internets? Loved dragon age 2, despite the hate everyone seems to wanna pass down, and the song was really catchy, I'm gonna be humming that all day/ I like the mass effect one as well, rosie o'donell as a krogan :P

amazing, brilliant and nicley done.
just Wow
I loved this song and the video game amd I already can't wait for the next one (song and game :-))

To digital sounds like microchips.

You think you're so much better then me with your musical talent and dynamite aerolas.

MiracleOfSound:
Age of the Dragon (Dragon Age 2 Song)

The Dragon Age 2 Song. Music and Lyrics by MiracleOfSound (Gavin Dunne). Video by The Escapist

Watch Video

i figure it was about time you be considered a contributor.

and awesome song, btw, reminds me of Power Metal or more Iron Maiden style!

hopefully this can show some people hard rock/metal isn't about screaming

Scrumpmonkey:

I can assure you, I still suck at Call Of Duty :D

Azaraxzealot:

i figure it was about time you be considered a contributor.

and awesome song, btw, reminds me of Power Metal or more Iron Maiden style!

hopefully this can show some people hard rock/metal isn't about screaming

Indeed, Maiden are my fave band of all time ;)

It would be nice if the game followed this story line. Seems to me that all people in Kirkwall will talk about is how Hawke accidently started a war that will kill millions. Would like to see more of these kinds of songs though. Pretty cool.

I actually think I would have preferred a bad parody.

unless yr qbannig for dislikifng i conntent then yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaya

my fingeirs arew whands

He did get a section on the escapist! Yay! So good.

wow this is pretty awesome! this might be my favorite song by you thus far..

good stuff!

and props to "the escapist" for the video to go along with it pretty well

Blllllaaaaaannnnnnnnndddddddddddddaa! This was completely uninteresting. Both the generic sounding rock and the uninteresting video editing. I have no reference for the scenes randomly thrown in the video. People like myself that haven't played DA2 yet will have no reference and I was bored. You made an epic tale sound like a trip to the supermarket for soda and chips.

Seriously anyway i can get an mp3 of this song? I need on my mp3 player

Sorry, Commander Shepard's was better, but I may be biased. All Hawke does is start a Mage revolution, while Commander Shepard is saving our galaxy from the Reapers.

MiracleOfSound:

Scrumpmonkey:

I can assure you, I still suck at Call Of Duty :D

Speaking of which, we need to play that. Journey tells me you rage like crazy while playing. I must hear for myself.

Very well done, Miracle. And it's always great to see someone able to do what they love and get some recognition for it.

That watch strangely catchy! And I had no idea you were so prolific, judging on the back-catalog. That Mass Effect 2 is brilliant.
It's a bit sad that they're better than half the stuff my old band turned out.

I'm surprised only a few people mentioned Rebbecca Mays. Yes, this is MUCH better than Mays. Good job. I wonder what happened to her. Don't see her on the site anymore.

Ashoten:
You made an epic tale sound like a trip to the supermarket for soda and chips.

I admit.. that made me laugh. A much more eloquent criticism than most would offer :D

Irridium:

Speaking of which, we need to play that. Journey tells me you rage like crazy while playing. I must hear for myself.

Yeah I do... it's apparently very funny how angry COD makes me :D

Synek:
Miracle of sound making music videos for the escapist? WOHO!!

Woohoo!

Awesome! Can't wait for the next one! Although the weekly format worries me. I would prefer for a song to be released when it's ready, not when the deadline arrives.

Great song. Congrats on your success Miracle, you've earned it.

On the escapist now????
That's damn awesome, I take back anything I ever said about the escapist's tendancy to start new shows for no reason.

Anybody else notice the full circle thing here? He posted his first song (Gordon Freeman saved my life) on an escapist thread to get comments and that started his youtube fame.

I didn't read all the comments, apologies if somebody else has already said that.

MiracleOfSound:

Irridium:

Yeah I do... it's apparently very funny how angry COD makes me :D

You should see how frustrated Journey gets with my zen-like calmness. Its funny.

Also, remember this post?

MiracleOfSound:

Irridium:

You should make a song welcoming people to the escapist.

No probs, make me a contributor and I'll gladly do it :D

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or