Miracle of Sound: Age of the Dragon (Dragon Age 2 Song)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 NEXT

Aylaine:

Haha, congratulations Miracle. <3

I just now noticed your new shiny badges and italic'd name. <3

That was a great song, and I haven't even played DA2 or DA1. You're such a rock star ahah. ♥

Thanks Ayl :)

'Tis great news for sure, glad you enjoyed the song.

Gonna hit you all up with something completely different next time ;)

MiracleOfSound:

Aylaine:

Haha, congratulations Miracle. <3

I just now noticed your new shiny badges and italic'd name. <3

That was a great song, and I haven't even played DA2 or DA1. You're such a rock star ahah. ♥

Thanks Ayl :)

'Tis great news for sure, glad you enjoyed the song.

Gonna hit you all up with something completely different next time ;)

Awesome! I can't wait!

Do you get to choose what you do a song about? :o

Nice vid.
Never watched one of yours before.

AWEFREAKINGSOME! Only word to describe your work man.

Congrats on getting all featured and stuff on here Miracle :)!

I'll admit I've never played the game, but I loved your other songs (esp CoD & Half life) so I had to check this out.

Haha, wow, first Yahtzee, then kirithem (Extra Credits), then Miracle of Sound... you guys pick all the great guys I keep stumbling across on YouTube, aren't you, Escapist? :D

Very sharp and well written lyrics. I still like rebecca mayes but she wasn't able to compose like these guys. They obviously know and love thier games.

This is just so awesome... I've listened to this song more times than I'd care to say just today.
If you happen to ever make them available in mp3, then my day would truly be made.
Ok, it is made as-is to be honest. Crap week alleviated by awesome music.

Aylaine:

Awesome! I can't wait!

Yep! I'm taking suggestions from the staff too though as they know which are the most popular games. I usually do something if enough people ask for it too, as long as I've played it :)

PrinceofPersia:

Thank you :)

Daniel Laeben-Rosen:
This is just so awesome... I've listened to this song more times than I'd care to say just today.
If you happen to ever make them available in mp3, then my day would truly be made.

Glad I could cheer you up :)

TETSUOrocks:
Very sharp and well written lyrics. I still like rebecca mayes but she wasn't able to compose like these guys. They obviously know and love thier games.

Thank you! And there's just one of me BTW :)

You suck!!!! ....at call of duty

darkkan2125:
You suck!!!! ....at call of duty

How did you know ;)

my hat goes off to you good sir, your songs continue to impress.

MiracleOfSound:

Aylaine:

Awesome! I can't wait!

Yep! I'm taking suggestions from the staff too though as they know which are the most popular games. I usually do something if enough people ask for it too, as long as I've played it :)

PrinceofPersia:

Thank you :)

Daniel Laeben-Rosen:

Glad I could cheer you up :)

TETSUOrocks:

Thank you! And there's just one of me BTW :)

StarCraft II! ;O

That's a popular game. <3

Sir, you continue to be awesome. How long would you say it takes on average to make one of these?

I'm still on the fence with your songs. I mean I love ME and DA but the voice is a little off for my tastes. Nothing you can do about that though.

Have fun with your songs, at least you can write witty and intelligent lyrics. Something that most "real" bands can't pull off.

Aylaine:

StarCraft II! ;O

That's a popular game. <3

1. Never played it, I'm awful at RTS

2. My PC can barely run Minecraft :D

Maybe someday... but not in the near future!

Necromancer Jim:
Sir, you continue to be awesome. How long would you say it takes on average to make one of these?

Really depends on the song. Anything from 15 to 40 hours work usually.

It all depends on how many instrument tracks are in the song, how many vocals, guitars, keys I have to record and how long it takes me to make the overall mix sound presentable (this part always takes the longest, I sometimes do up to 15 or 16 different mixes before I'm happy)

Nice...........

Dude, where was all that awesome footage when *I* fought the Arashok. He just sort of fell down on the stairs. Why didn't I get to summon fiery hands to rip him apart?

Like the lyrics, hate the style.

Love this whole song. Cant stop listening just wish i could download it.

Someone only recently directed me to your Commander Shepard song . . . and I listened to it non-stop all day! Now I find out you've got a spot on The Escapist? SCORE! Can't wait for the next one!

Congrats man, if anyone deserved it, it's you. You're stuff is fantastic!

One question. Do you do EVERYTHING yourself, or do you get other people to do some of the instruments or some backing vocals?

Tdc2182:
I knew Miracle before he sold out

Your hipster-fu needs work.
I knew him before he was popular. You can't see it but I've put on hipster glasses, ironically of course.

TornadoFive:

One question. Do you do EVERYTHING yourself, or do you get other people to do some of the instruments or some backing vocals?

I do it all myself, it's a lot of work but it's fun so I don't mind!

I prefer to work alone to be honest, I work much faster and better that way.

Grats on the new gig Miracle, nice to see you on the Escapist as a feature show :)

Not bad, but I still think your first two videos (HL2/GoW) were the best. Keep at it though, it's all good stuff, just look a tad more into your lyrics imo.

Gavin... i love you(r work)

WHY have i not seen this before now?

You just made my day.

*goes on youtube for the rest of the day*

-V the Viking

Great song, almost 4 times more interesting than the game.

Great new series, I'm really looking forward to more.

Amazing song, my only complaint being during the game footage I kept trying to click and drag the camera, pausing the video.

Maybe that's just because I've played the game for too long though....

wow, counting down the days until yournext upload(13th I believe) and just keep on chugging MoS, and to Play like a Krogan, Upload like a Leopard, but you'll never be as good as uhh, I dunno? Yahtzee?

Freaking awesome! well done! xD

thevegetarianzombie:
Dude, where was all that awesome footage when *I* fought the Arashok. He just sort of fell down on the stairs. Why didn't I get to summon fiery hands to rip him apart?

It's the cut-scene that plays if you don't press start on the title menu!

And yeah.... I also do not recall at any point in the game seeing a spell with fiery hands. Nor one where you pull someone apart, for that matter.

Hey, ya Bioware? If you start selling tonnes of games after this song comes out, I think you owe Miracle a bit of a thank you letter. Just saying.

While this song is amazing, wonderful and catchy...

It can never be better than Commander Shepard. XD

JourneyThroughHell:
Well, lookie at that.

I might not care much for the game, but that chorus was quite shockingly good.

How did you just make rock perfectly fit the fantasy setting? Masterful.

I take it you don't listen to much Power Metal.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here