Miracle of Sound: Age of the Dragon (Dragon Age 2 Song)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 NEXT

That was pretty good! Great fantasy-esque tone.

That was awesome!!!

Oh wow. You got your own show now eh? Awesome. I'm still jonsing to your other works...keep it up!

Damnit! Now I'm going to have that stuck in my head all day while teaching.

Kindergarten just called - they want their song back.

Awesome Song man! Grats on getting your own Feature.

That was great! It was even better than I expected. I hope we get to enjoy more of these.

SensibleCrout:
Kindergarten just called - they want their song back.

I can honestly say I've never even heard of them. Unless you meant that as a joke to mean the song was a bit childish or something? In which case I say 'yep' and 'hooray for staying young'! Why else would anyone game?

ryukage_sama:
That was great! It was even better than I expected. I hope we get to enjoy more of these.

You will :)

You got picked up by the Escapist!?
That's great!

HankMan:
Considering this is Dragon Age we're talking about, that was Bloody brilliant!

i see what you did there

god this is one of the most Greatest songs i have ever heard...in awhile

Miracle of Sound, I'm seriously proud to be sharing the Escapist with someone like you.

You're are extremely talented, and I enjoy every single song you make more than a lot of music I listen to.

saw your upload on youtube and was like "fuck yes!"

Loved it! I wanna see more!

Don't let deadlines lower the quality of your songs! Fight like a krogan and run like a leopard!

This reminds me, what happened to Rebecca Mayes?

hazabaza1:
Wait, Miracle is getting an Escapist section?
Fuckin' A, man!

Also, this song is pretty awesome. But of course, which one isn't?

Thinking the exact same thing. Good move on escapist's part to get Miracle on here. : D

Meh.

I've seen your other stuff, and it's really cool. But it all has a very, very similar sound and while some parts are nice none of them really flow well and the raspy singing voice doesn't go anywhere, he just talks the verse, and then talks enthusiastically for the chorus.

When I see something a bit different, and not the same raspy talking voice and boring riffs I'll voice a better critique. As of now, I can see this getting mundane really, really, really fast. All of your material is the same, but with a different premise and the guy "singing" (talking, rather) slower or faster.

get some energy in you man, I just know you can shout some awesome chorus.

Awesome. So looking forward to that "every other Wednesday - or so" now.

Thumbs up!

I have but one complaint. It was over too soon!

Wow, this is the best thing that came out of this game.

I think The Escapist should scrap Rebbecca Mays and hire you instead. I'd defiantly be more excited to listen to your music every couple of weeks.

good song, to bad the game suxxor

great song! but idk he seems to say hawke a little odd, no offense

Y'know, this song kind of reminds me of Where Dragons Rule by Dragonforce. Which is a good thing, because I like that song. :D

Awesome video and I love the song - particularly the end of the chorus.

Ohh I hope you bring over your other songs to the Escapist, like Gordon Freeman Saved My Life and Commander Shepard.

Really really awesome job, loved the editing with the video, made double as good.

dancinginfernal:
Miracle of Sound, I'm seriously proud to be sharing the Escapist with someone like you.

You're are extremely talented, and I enjoy every single song you make more than a lot of music I listen to.

<3

Jojo1378:
Really really awesome job, loved the editing with the video, made double as good.

Mr Pitts did the video :)

chaos order:
great song! but idk he seems to say hawke a little odd, no offense

Probably my Irish accent coming through... it happens sometimes!

..Two words for this video- Epic Win!! That was incredible, and the scenes plus the song fit perfectly all into that one video. Well made, excellent show overall. Literally hoping that this becomes a weekly series on games because i'll be sure to follow up your submissions :) Please keep it up! *cheering you on* Last scenes were the best by the way

You're really talented.. I actually envy that because I am a big fan of music in general. So yeah, don't want to brag about you to much now (lol) but seriously- you did very well!

Great song....

Also, on the subject of music on the escapist, what happened to rebecca mayes?(not sure of exact name spelling)

Irridium:

JediMB:
Initial reaction: Pretty good.

A couple of replays later: Awesome! Makes me miss Dragon Age II even more, as I'm still on a break from the game while waiting for the big patch.

Wait, big patch? There's a big patch? What is this big patch? I MUST KNOW!

Unless your just saying any next patch or whatever.

The upcoming patch that will actually fix things.

A BioWare rep has said that it will be big. And glorious, apparently. It's been said that they're ready to release some actual information on Friday.

Holy shit! You got your own segment? That is awesome!

And congratz. The song was good to.

The more I listen to it, the more I dig it. Looks like I have a new segment to look forward to every week!

Nurb:
This reminds me, what happened to Rebecca Mayes?

Her Christmas Song was her latest and final entry in the series, so I'm guessing she won't be coming back. This is also being supported by the fact that her videos have been archived in the video section.

I knew Miracle before he sold out

Kidding

Congratulations. It is very crazy to see you got a selection spot on the Escapist.

Glad to see this guy on the escapist. I first saw some of his songs, from someone who made videos for The Gordon Freeman and Commander Shepard song. Gotta say I really really REALLY enjoy his video game musics.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here