Anthony Saves The World: Episode 1.9: Debbie Pt. 1

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Proof that all red-headed women are evil and crazy.

Kidding! Some are just crazy :P

mikeyface:
Mikey was in the mask so when he killed the girl of Anthony's dreams, he wouldn't epically hate him and stab him (again.)

Oh well that makes sense then. :D

Awesome episode and I can't wait for next week's stunning finale!

I...don't know. It's definitely advancing and that is great, but I some of the things are coming off as a little corny. Specifically, the special effects. Otherwise, good to see things going somewhere.

Uhh... holy shit! Do you guys live in the same state? Getting Neumann and Burch together seemed coincidental but passable, but Folies now? That's just mindblowing to get her on the same set.

Mikodite:
Uhh... holy shit! Do you guys live in the same state? Getting Neumann and Burch together seemed coincidental but passable, but Folies now? That's just mindblowing to get her on the same set.

She was down for a visit. That was planned from around episode 1 actually.

I wonder how many people watched this episode just because of Lisa Foiles. I'm one of them. (Don't let me be the only one, that would be creepy.)

You have to admit, Mikey showing up as a demon, beating up Anthony a little, then taking his mask off would have been a great joke (to Mikey's character, at least). I guess the Deathbringer was just there at a bad time?

Also, I second everyone who is praising Lisa.

Holy SHIT things just got intense.

Also, who else are demons?

Started this series, dropped off around episode 3 and just watched the rest of them back to back. Pretty damn awesome, but does anyone know how long it'll be til the next season? Wendsday has turned into the Escapists best day for new videos by far.

Edit:

Irridium:
Holy SHIT things just got intense.

Also, who else are demons?

My moneys on the KFC guy, must be trying to make them too uncomfortable to buy vital chicken.

coolerthanice21:
I guess the demon thing explains why she made tuna soup instead of chicken. Unless it was just supposed to be joke, in which case forget I said anything.

I think you're right, although of course I didn't pick up on it (I never do with jokes like that).

I guess the demon thing explains why she made tuna soup instead of chicken. Unless it was just supposed to be joke, in which case forget I said anything.

Okay, first, I love this series.

Second, in epi 5, Anthony says that Debbie is blonde. I'm assuming it was because you had Lisa in mind the whole time. Did she dye her her for some other reason? Because when I saw the preview pic and the whole red-hair episode of Top 5, I thought it was for this.

Third, I may be thinking too much into this... because it's only a show.

I'm gonna sit in my corner now.

LOL nice episode.

mikeyface:
Mikey was in the mask so when he killed the girl of Anthony's dreams, he wouldn't epically hate him and stab him (again.)

But wouldn't he also epically hate and stab (with bullets) anyone wearing a ski mask? He and ski masks have a bit of an unpleasant history.

Also, Anthony Burch you are a presumably happily married man! Don't be hitting on demonesses!

You know what this series does for me?

It makes me miss Doomsday Arcade..

I don't mean that as negatively as it implies.. :/

Fappy:
Hey what do you know, an Escapist CROSS-OVER EVENT!

I know! Awesome! Easily the second greatest escapist crossover event of all time. :)
I struggle to find the words to describe how awesome this episode was! I'll be honest I wasn't sure about this show at first but it's really made me glad I kept watching. I knew Anthony Burch wouldn't let me down. :)
And I third the comments that bringing in Lisa Foiles was a fantastic move!

Kudos. Really like these guys.

Also, if this and the latest Top 5 resulted in Lisa doing away with her 'toxic blonde' 'do, it's a big win. She looks a lot better and less harsh.

Sorry, I'm a dad with daughters her age and can't help it.

I'm so old.

Aurochs:

Fappy:
Hey what do you know, an Escapist CROSS-OVER EVENT!

I know! Awesome! Easily the second greatest escapist crossover event of all time. :)
I struggle to find the words to describe how awesome this episode was! I'll be honest I wasn't sure about this show at first but it's really made me glad I kept watching. I knew Anthony Burch wouldn't let me down. :)
And I third the comments that bringing in Lisa Foiles was a fantastic move!

On;y if we discount as all the stuff from Doomsday Arcade as 1.

Et tu brute? ehrr, I mean Debbie

btw the Deathbringer>Debbie name "joke" was brilliant

Not to sound.. like a crazed out fan but- Holy crap!! It's Lisa Foiles!! She totally rocked in this video, and I mean like she fought really well. This was my favorite video in the series so far, plus Mickey owned (why did he wear the mask? I know it was perhaps to surprise us but that made Anthony shoot him not knowing it was actually Mickey). Am so glad honestly that I kept watching the series, it is really pulling off and am so excited to keep watching more. Even the scenes look cool and the blood looks real!
Plus, the powers of black/white fire is epic win literally. Combat also improved to be honest, and without a doubt the show also brings me to laugh a lot. I wasn't expecting Lisa, she's in another series called The Top 5. Truly having her here was the best thing that happened so far to be honest, loved the action and suspense.. loved it!! :) Oh and I understand now that Mickey hid his face because he knew that Anthony really liked Debby so I can see why he wore that mask, after all Anthony did stab him already Haha..

connall:
I'm sorry I have to ask, where did the kid go? Like is he dead? I am a little confused with that.

i figured since he was a time traveler he just traveled in time again

Ghostbusters...

Also nice to see Lisa pop up.

If many more people turn out to be demons, this'll start to feel like the last season of BSG xD

I can't wait to see the season finale and I really hope for a second season.

Yay, my first double post. I might screencap this page in rememberance.

I now firmly believe that M. Night Shyamalan is ghost writing this series. There's a lame twist in every episode. Hell even the effects remind me of that one wooden film he made just before Devil (I dare not speak it's name).

Either that, or each one is thought up on the spot.

By M. Night Shyamalan.

How about instead of just telling us Anthony and Mikey had a row over trust issues you could, you know, actually show it in the episode? Then you could have some characterisation instead of a constant stream of fights

Yay for Lisa! feel free to pop up in other videos as well lol

Well... HUH...

Others have mentioned the inanity of having him wearing the mask, but I am sure that can be explained.

Lisa Foiles. I have some difficulty taking her seriously when all of my prior experience of her is as a person playing a ditsy, vapid show host. Perhaps she can prove me wrong before they banish her.

Well as a replacement to "A Good Knights Quest" its doing well so far. My only hope is they expand it a little and explain things a bit better. 5 min for a vid when your cedits are 2 min doesnt really give much.

I mean yes i know its ment to be wacky but comon, if you dont take yourself seriously how is your audience supposed to?

Woem:
I wonder how many people watched this episode just because of Lisa Foiles. I'm one of them. (Don't let me be the only one, that would be creepy.)

I will share your creepiness and make it slightly less creepy!
Just went through and watched the rest of the series. Really funny. Feel bad for not watching it before this.

The first and most striking thing about this video for me is that someone owns WAAAAAAAAY too many copies of the game monopoly. I mean, I love board games, but I would never buy 12 rethemes of a game.

Hey look, it's Lisa Foiles!

Alright, just one question. Why paintball masks? I mean it looked awesome the first time but there's gotta be more masks. Although it gave a good excuse to use the extra black makeup on Mikey's face for some awesome looking action times. Actually, fuck it, I'll let this one slide, but next time Gadget!

Also, Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroused now, was probably one of the better lines I've ever heard in either TV or Internet shows. Great job on a throw away line.

what, not a single top 5? Not a Top 5 soups for when you're sick? C'moooon "Debbie. :)

Stuff just got awesome :D

Besides Mikey doesn't need a reason to where the mask, he's Mikey. He just felt like it. Maybe he was fed up of wearing suits now he's been totally rejected.

And I'm stoked that I totally guessed it as soon as he appeared.

I hope this goes on for another series

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or