Critical Miss: Connor Morgan

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Connor Morgan

And his terrible decisions.

Read Full Article

Maybe I'm out of the loop, but when did Erin gain a bottom lip?

Erin looks quite smexy in this comic. The clothes of the lady from Homefront help. A lot.

Also a whole lot of those things make sense, but only in hindsight really. And in reality, under the truck wouldn't have worked so well because you don't really "blend in" with the ground as well as with other bodies.

The other two I agree with however. Didn't need the white phosphorous, and he could have thrown that flare.

However you are kind of spoiling a WHOLE LOT of things here. Mainly the whole "Connor kicking it" thing.

3rd Panel: Guns don't have eyes!

BrunDeign:
However you are kind of spoiling a WHOLE LOT of things here. Mainly the whole "Connor kicking it" thing.

Did your really expect it to end any other way?

Eric the Orange:

This is true, I thought that she'd been looking different lately, I like her before she had a bottom lip...

I....don't get it. Who is that guy?

I'm assuming this is some kind of Yankee reference to something (Possibly involving Red Dawn or whatever) anyone want to fill me in?

Eric the Orange:

Quite a while ago. I think the first instance was when she is sat playing with the 3DS at her friend's house.

OT: Love the comic. Connor is an idiot.

Love it! His unchangeing expression for each panel of his crazy-ness.

dead_but_smiling:

Uzbekistan:
I....don't get it. Who is that guy?

http://homefront.wikia.com/wiki/Connor_Morgan

Which is why I don't know him. Thanks!

But, but... they're dead bodies!!! And also, you can never go wrong with Willy Petes, NEVER!!!*

*Note, this is not from experience, just from movies.

Also, Captcha: seen dithead

Make of that what you will...

Nice Bayonetta reference at the end. =P

Maybe you guys can do a comic about what a piece of shit Magicka is?

Now just give me a strip about the annoyance of only getting to open one door throughout the entire campaign, and you'll have hit every annoyance in the game.

Seriously, there are probably a hundred doors, and the AI walks at about half your speed, so you have to wait on them all the damn time.

And only now do I notice the lower lip. Not bad.

God I hated Connor. He was like a bad idea factory.

Ajna:
Now just give me a strip about the annoyance of only getting to open one door throughout the entire campaign, and you'll have hit every annoyance in the game.

Seriously, there are probably a hundred doors, and the AI walks at about half your speed, so you have to wait on them all the damn time.

Don't forget that invisible wall that prevents you from walking ahead of them :3

Second panel: I have a fort made of corpses, your argument is invalid.

Yeah, I noticed the Koreans landed in one area of the entire football field. Hell, they could have hidden behind or in the truck...

I remember the Koreans shooting the bodies, and they just happen to shoot at the very edges of the pile, never shooting anywhere near you

Great comic, but not enough wolverines. I demand more BLOODY WOLVERINES!!!

Is this guy seriously this stupid in the game? Not like I expected much from the story (or CM not exaggerating anything), but that does strike me as retarded...

This is hilarious without context, but what game is it about?

A Curious Fellow:
This is hilarious without context, but what game is it about?

At first I thought it was Left 4 Dead, you know, with all the corpses. But apparently it's Homefront!

Oh its a Homefront joke... That explains why I had no idea who the hell Connor Morgan was.

Oh Connor, will you ever think before you act?

HankMan:

What are you talking about? The gun didn't have any eyes!

The bodies thing was perfectly reasonable; it was closer, and under something else would've been way to easy to spot.

The WPs were fine.....until Hopper fucked it up and misfired.

The flare thing though....yeah.......why not just toss it?

No! The Flare thing was an incredibly noble thing to do!

Connor removed himself from the gene-pool!
Future generations might never inherit his stupidity!

A wonderful act of self-sacrifice for the future of the human race as a whole.

Also.. WHY DID CONNOR HAVE TO KILL GOLIATH!

He was the only character I liked.

He wasn't much of a cliche.
He was obviously the most effective fighter in the entire resistance.
He never speaks and thus has the best dialogue of all characters.

R.I.P sweet rolling robotic prince!

The only thing worse was Goliath's North Korean twin brother tried to get his just revenge, and the game forced us to put him down.
That was personally the most difficult thing for me to do in the entire game.

Eric the Orange:

Shes not feminine enough for it! D:

Eric the Orange:

Is it some kind of growth?

KefkaCultist:
Oh its a Homefront joke... That explains why I had no idea who the hell Connor Morgan was.

Don't feel bad. I most certainly have no idea wtf Homefront is.

Still a funny comic

LOL! that was awesome. He's so serious.

Sir John the Net Knight:

How so, based on my own experiene and what opinion of basially every other review/rant i have seen the only problem was the bugs whih they have been working hard on fixing, i loved magika they really made something new with the enormous spell system and they made it feel natural to use.

But you seem to strongly disagree and i would love to hear about it in details if you have the time.

Edit: hmm my "see" key appears to be broken, please add additional "see"s where needed ^^.

Don't worry about Connor. You can thank him later.

Sir John the Net Knight:
Nice Bayonetta reference at the end. =P

huh, that's what I thought it was
also, HF has some sh*t script

HankMan:

Are you talking about that weasel thing perched on top of the gun?

Well, I haven't played Homefront yet. If I had it, I wouldn't have gotten it for story.

Crysis 2 is my $60 game of the year this year. I'm getting it. And probably Gears 3 as well. But Homefront? He really doesn't just toss it and run? Damn.

And does the game actually show him with his spine sticking out and still alive? Because that's disturbing as hell.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here