Trailers: Guild Wars 2 Commando Skills

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Guild Wars 2 Commando Skills

The commando uses flash grenades, airstrikes, and a sniper rifle in Guild Wars 2.

Watch Video

...and yet they're still not as OP as Assassins

But the balance! Think of the balance!

That was bloody brilliant, I just loved how it switched between the atmospheric SAS/Metal Gear Solid sneaking music and the Fuck yeah!/Marines rock track.

Why is it that the FAKE videogame trailer looks more fun than the ACTUAL videogame trailers? Now, when I play Guild Wars 2, I'll be thinking "Damn, I wish I was a Commando".

If the commandos were there, The Searing won't happen!!!

According to the Guild wars 1 mission, they can time travel though.

...Screw Guardian, I'm playing commando! xD lol

i think we just got trolled by NCsoft, that or team hollywood, god i hate april first

I want these 4 minutes of my life back.

Totaly not an april fools joke, nope!

Guild wars 2: The calls of duty.

Seriously though, why do they release this class? D: wheres my derviiish!? waaah!

I think my favourite skill is probably the Sniper but it was fun playing with the Riot gear in GW1.

'tis a shame its fake. That would be totally sweet

I probably got to be the best April Fool joke I have seen as of today!

Best. Class. EVER.

Also, jiggle physics.

Call of Duty: Guild Warsfare

"that's a BIG chicken!" is definitely becoming a meme...

Gunner_Guardian:
According to the Guild wars 1 mission, they can time travel though.

well... they can, but apparently they suck at it since only the one arrived... he and his KT29-Moahawk helicopter!

Margonite Dragons? Im down for that.

Would love for these guys to...I dunno, bring the banhammer in GW2.

...so..your Trying to put the military in a Fantasy game Arena net?

*faceplams*

*looks at date*

*laugh*

Oh nice April fools joke guys

but seriously...no Military Classes just no

Clearly will be joining the ranks of the best April Fools gag for this year. I mean they actually put effort into making it. <3

This actually sells Guild Wars 2 well because it says that the game developers have a sense of humour.

That dragon looked like a purple version of the Cataclysm dragon. Must be the chin.

Ugliest. Chicken. Ever!

Daystar Clarion:
But the balance! Think of the balance!

Who needs balance when you've got Predator Drones?

why do u do this....just why......i wants this now >.<

hehehe jiggle physics
"aww heck that don't look right...here let me fix this"

This gave me a good laugh, but I still think they are going to have a gun centered class, using pistols and rifles just less automatic and more flintlock.

That's a BIIIGG Chicken. hahaha

airwolfe591:
This gave me a good laugh, but I still think they are going to have a gun centered class, using pistols and rifles just less automatic and more flintlock.

they do, it is called theif, aka assassin

I cried tears of sadness.

toapat:

airwolfe591:

they do, it is called theif, aka assassin

They use pistols yeah, but I'm talking an 'Adventurer' (as ArenaNet calls them) class that focuses mainly on both Rifles and Pistols (other weapons too of course), not just one or the other like the Thief(only can use pistol, not rifles) and the Warrior (Rifles but no pistols). So far, there are no classes that use both.

I mean, if you go to the professions page on the Guild Wars 2 site, the silhouette on the far left looks, to me at least, like a Charr wielding a Rifle. Still, it's only speculation on my part.

We get it, it's a really obvious april fools commenting on the market saturation by FPS's these days, no need to bang on about it.

Aaaand theres the mandatory Wilhelm scream... Awesome! I would buy this game!

Still not as overpowered as SoS.

They needs buffs.Air support and tactical strikes don't look strong enough.

leviadragon99:
We get it, it's a really obvious april fools commenting on the market saturation by FPS's these days, no need to bang on about it.

Typical cynical Escapist comment.

OR it's a joke reveal of an obviously unbalanced and immersion breaking class?

I'ma go with mine.

this totally wins april fools

Oh man, the Wilhelm scream in that sniper section... that was bloody brilliant. I was laughing so hard by the end, heh.

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here