Top 5 with Lisa Foiles: Top 5 Robots

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 NEXT

wtf, where is Lisa? I mean, I wasn't quivering with delight after every episode or anything, but I still enjoyed watching her lists way more than watching that Jimquisition guy.

I was actually enjoying this stuff, I actually watched Jimquisition today because nothing else new has come out and I wanted to kill him, then myself, please come back lisa

Lisa... are you by any chance "vacationing" in the middle east right now? You're not here, but some big things are going on over there.... HMM. :)

Please bring back Lisa Foils. NEVER bring back jimquisition

Wait! I've got it! She's waiting for that hair dye she put on two weeks before she stopped to fade away. She must think she was more popular as a blonde. Maybe she's right.

Yeah, Lisa, come back! We miss you!

Lord_Beric:
Wait! I've got it! She's waiting for that hair dye she put on two weeks before she stopped to fade away. She must think she was more popular as a blonde. Maybe she's right.

Oh God, I hope not. Blonde hair is icky.

Lord_Beric:

I'm not quite sure this is the case. I've never seen hair dye fade away, and my sister and mother use it often enough, so I'd know. Plus, it'd be faster to apply another dye instead if she really wanted her hair blonde again. Wouldn't even take a day. She's probably just done with this segment. It's a far more likely possibility, I'm afraid.

I need my Lisa fix. It fills a void no other show does.

New episode pleeeeeeeeeeease :(

its starting to feel like enn all over again, which i really hope is not what's happening here

rockoffanddie:
its starting to feel like enn all over again, which i really hope is not what's happening here

Well according to her twitter... it isn't canceled. She has posted twice that it will continue. And the fact that after a MONTH they haven't taken it off the side banner of videos, I think it is just on leave.

stef1987:

TheSchizoid:
You know, now that she's moved we won't be seeing her roomies in the videos anymore. :( Unless she films at the times she's picking up the rest of her gaming collection.

buuuut, one of them is her husband (I think ?)
soooo ...

What husband? I don't think she's married. Plus she said she moved with her mom down to L.A. so...

lithium.jelly:
Yeah, Lisa, come back! We miss you!

Lord_Beric:

Oh God, I hope not. Blonde hair is icky.

Okay, you tell me which "Lisa Croft" you like. I think I like the brunette but the blonde is hot too. Lisa = hot no matter the hair color.

Brunette

Blonde

TheSchizoid:
...snip...

The first image (brunette) isn't loading for me.

Anyway, I really liked her cosplay of Lilith (Siren) from Borderlands. I think the character fits her.

bawkbawkboo1:

TheSchizoid:
...snip...

The first image (brunette) isn't loading for me.

Anyway, I really liked her cosplay of Lilith (Siren) from Borderlands. I think the character fits her.

http://youbentmywookie.com/wookie/gallery/0910_gotm_lisa_foiles/LisaFoiles_LaraCroft.jpg

Good riddance!

There were only two reasons why I watched this show. They're a very nice pair of reasons, but its really annoying being reminded every week that I'm a complete pushover.

Guy Jackson:
Good riddance!

There were only two reasons why I watched this show. They're a very nice pair of reasons, but its really annoying being reminded every week that I'm a complete pushover.

Uh... Dude, there has been like 4 posts that have said the show isn't gone, it's just on hold for a bit, on this page alone.

...Awkward.

Oops, double post

Lord_Beric:
wtf, where is Lisa? I mean, I wasn't quivering with delight after every episode or anything, but I still enjoyed watching her lists way more than watching that Jimquisition guy.

Um... some of us DO quiver with delight every Tuesday with anticipation for a Top 5 list.

Are there so few things in gaming that a list of five of them cannot be compiled?

sigh.

ENN.. kaput.
Game Dogs... jumped the shark, died.
Top 5... out of sight, out of mind, fading fast.
Daily Drop... unaccountably not dead.
Jimquisition... WTF?!

Guess the show has been cancelled... Too bad, it was actually decent and I actually got to know a little bit more about game I never played.

Ellen of Kitten:
Lisa... are you by any chance "vacationing" in the middle east right now? You're not here, but some big things are going on over there.... HMM. :)

Could Lisa have taken the Team America chopper and single handedly shot Osama in the face?

Clearly, the answer is: F*** YEAH!

The banner has now gone, so i guess so has top 5.

Mark Gillard:
The banner has now gone, so i guess so has top 5.

I noticed that too :(

I really hope not, I quite enjoyed this show

According to sources from The Escapist Lisa suffered a minor car accident and her show has been placed on hiatus.

you would have thought the "source" from The Escapist would have posted a thread up about it if it's true. If it is true, hope it's not anything serious and she recovers soon.

Hey, hope Lisa is well if this is true. Seems brutal to get rid of the banner if it is though. Top 5 has been one of the things that's kept me coming back to the Escapist in recent times, so something official would be nice.

...especially as Jim the Misogynist is infecting this site now

Jim is not bad, but I WANT MORE LISA!!!

trillykins:
According to sources from The Escapist Lisa suffered a minor car accident and her show has been placed on hiatus.

Hate to sound like Wikipedia, but citation needed.

jarowdowsky:
Hey, hope Lisa is well if this is true. Seems brutal to get rid of the banner if it is though.

I gather that side banners are autogenerated, partly based on hits and update frequency, which would explain the jump back near the top (her vids got linked on FHM's site.) Thing is, to keep it, you gotta update regularly.

And is it just me or is this thread entirely screwed up? Lisa's post has been bumped to the top of page 10.

Oh, yeah, in case any FHMers visit: Welcome to the forums.:)

Where's Robo? T_T

Why is Lisa's original post now on page 10?

Lisa...are you okay?

Do...do you want a hug?

I think this one is about to go the way of Doraleous* and assoc.

*(sp?)

Megacherv:
Lisa...are you okay?

Do...do you want a hug?

Haaaaaa, I like your avatar. Mirrodin Pure was never going to happen. :)

OT: I'd rather have this than Jimquisition, but I'm gonna give him one more try.

ALL WILL BE ONE

lax4life:

Megacherv:
Lisa...are you okay?

Do...do you want a hug?

Haaaaaa, I like your avatar. Mirrodin Pure was never going to happen. :)

OT: I'd rather have this than Jimquisition, but I'm gonna give him one more try.

ALL WILL BE ONE

It was made to show his sorrow at the fact that Lisa is missing

Bring Back Lisa!

THE BLENDER KILLED HER!!!!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist: