Top 5 with Lisa Foiles: Top 5 Robots

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 NEXT

Uhm...is this show dead? Still waiting for a new episode....would be sad if this show got canceled.

Where is my coment :( Ivjust wanted to know if this show was canceled

Niljen:
Where is my coment :( Ivjust wanted to know if this show was canceled

Your comment is still there, and according to her twitter "Top 5 was not canceled, no. Just needed a break. :)"

More Lisa. Less Jim

I was really starting to get into this show. Some of the Top 5s I skipped, but some of them were really funny. The least the Escapist could do is release some kind of letter or thread or something to let us know whether this show is on prolonged hiatus or cancelled. It's really rude to leave people hanging like this.

Hopefully we hear something concrete about the status of this show soon. Until then, I suppose I'll watch Top 5 Best Dressed Guys and Impractical Hairstyles again ...

googleback:
THE BLENDER KILLED HER!!!!

I know! that's what I said ages ago. We have to to take revenge,
let's unite and destroy all blenders we can find, so that no other hot gamer girl will be hurt again.
oh wait, she's probably the only hot gamer girl, nevermind then.

but still, let's kill blendy, for lisa, we owe her
(is that how you spell "owe" ? ah, who cares)

TheSchizoid:

stef1987:

buuuut, one of them is her husband (I think ?)
soooo ...

What husband? I don't think she's married. Plus she said she moved with her mom down to L.A. so...

I think I read it somewhere,
on the internet,
and the internet is never wrong !
are you calling the internet a liar, huh, are you ?!!

na seriously, I'll see if I can find it again.
(but you can too! through a magical invention called google!)

EDIT:

tada:
http://askville.amazon.com/Lisa-Foiles-married-single/AnswerViewer.do?requestId=62326693
and
http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=§ion=&q=lisa+foiles#/d294lcw

took me 5 whole seconds to find
(tss, the youth of today)

EDIT2:

I just heard Lisa was driving when a tank made entirely out of chainsaws and acid-spitting lizards sawed off her torso and she is now being sewn back together by very intelligent dogs.

the internet told me

Why are androids not robots now?

stef1987:

TheSchizoid:

stef1987:

buuuut, one of them is her husband (I think ?)
soooo ...

What husband? I don't think she's married. Plus she said she moved with her mom down to L.A. so...

I think I read it somewhere,
on the internet,
and the internet is never wrong !
are you calling the internet a liar, huh, are you ?!!

na seriously, I'll see if I can find it again.
(but you can too! through a magical invention called google!)

EDIT:

tada:
http://askville.amazon.com/Lisa-Foiles-married-single/AnswerViewer.do?requestId=62326693
and
http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=žion=&q=lisa+foiles#/d294lcw

took me 5 whole seconds to find
(tss, the youth of today)

EDIT2:

I just heard Lisa was driving when a tank made entirely out of chainsaws and acid-spitting lizards sawed off her torso and she is now being sewn back together by very intelligent dogs.

the internet told me

Yeah, I'm probably older than you. I didn't do extensive research, I just checked her IMDB which hadn't been updated for such a thing yet. Thanks for the info though. So sad now. :( I also find it funny that it says it's sources Wikipedia but her Wiki page has no information of her marriage.

I asked Lisa on Twitter and she was kind enough to reply, she said:

Aw, I'm so sorry!! Still no Top 5 this week. =( I promise they aren't gone forever.
Stick with me & I'll bring you new stuff soon!

Liberty prime would have been a good choice.

too bad GLaDos/wheatley/the turrets in portal 2.i would've done those.ah well

Hope you enjoy your break Lisa :D

Ashoten:
More Lisa. Less Jim

2nding the shit out of that my friend. i cannot stand Jim's videos, where as top 5 was one of the highlights of my week.
yes i have a boring life

TheSchizoid:

Yeah, I'm probably older than you. I didn't do extensive research, I just checked her IMDB which hadn't been updated for such a thing yet. Thanks for the info though. So sad now. :( I also find it funny that it says it's sources Wikipedia but her Wiki page has no information of her marriage.

yeah sorry if I sounded a bit like an ass, didn't mean to, was just acting a bit silly/retarded.

lolmynamewastaken:

2nding the shit out of that my friend. i cannot stand Jim's videos, where as top 5 was one of the highlights of my week.
yes i have a boring life

don't worry, it was also one of the highlights of my week.
duh, boring job every day, pretty much anything outside of work is a highlight. (hm, maybe I should quit)

stef1987:

TheSchizoid:

yeah sorry if I sounded a bit like an ass, didn't mean to, was just acting a bit silly/retarded.

Yeah, just a bit. No biggie. Just chalked it up to typical internet bravado. I was watching a couple old videos last night though. If her husband's name is Joel then one of the two guys might just be him. In the "Top 5 Monkey Island Moments", the guy she's sword fighting with is named Joel.

stef1987:
[quote="TheSchizoid" post="6.275133.11117567"]
duh, boring job every day, pretty much anything outside of work is a highlight. (hm, maybe I should quit)

Become a professional internet personality. or like just an expert procrastinator.

im guessing no more Lisa :(

The source that guy who claimed Lisa Foiles was married, got his information from actually had no information on dating status. Soooo, back to speculation.

The Deviant Art link is interesting. Though could just be a picture. Anyway, this ain't a bloody news rag. Go back to playing games you gossiping house wives!

stef1987:
http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=§ion=&q=lisa+foiles#/d294lcw

Goddamn Deviantart, it's like it doesn't WANT people to visit.

*Commits browser violence.*

Oh! So she's hitched to the kinda cute guy with the Magic: The Gathering fort in the sidekicks episode! Gotcha.

As of the 13th of May her Twitter claims a new episode is in the pipeline. No definite timeframe though.

Lisa's Twitter feed is developing into some sort of absurdist comedy.

LISA: This is a picture of my cat.
AUDIENCE: MOAR TOP 5!
LISA: Yes, I'm working on it. So about my cat....
LISA: Yes! It's happening! Be patien-
LISA: So, I guess you guys want to talk about T-

Did you not read the above replies?

The show is not cancelled.

Formica Archonis:
Lisa's Twitter feed is developing into some sort of absurdist comedy.

LISA: This is a picture of my cat.
LISA: Yes, I'm working on it. So about my cat....
LISA: Yes! It's happening! Be patien-
LISA: So, I guess you guys want to talk about T-

She must be making a Top 5 about cats then!! :)

Selvec:
The source that guy who claimed Lisa Foiles was married, got his information from actually had no information on dating status. Soooo, back to speculation.

The Deviant Art link is interesting. Though could just be a picture. Anyway, this ain't a bloody news rag. Go back to playing games you gossiping house wives!

I actually totally didn't get the info from the link I showed, I simply didn't remember where I got it from so I just searched for a link.
now that I think about, I remember reading it actually in something written/said by Lisa (blog or interview or so).
I also remember it stated that guy Joel has a games store.

anyway, I actually had no intend of gossiping about her personal life,
I was just wondering about her moving to LA, I mean you know, if the guy has a store on the other side of the US of A ...
Buuuut that's the last I'll say about that,
as it is none of my business,
or beezwax,
I prefer beezwax.

so again anyway, apparently still no new Top 5 (but I'm not complaining, Beggars can't be choosers, or something, right?)
I was thinking of doing a "top 5 top 5 with lisa foiles" in her absence,
but then I remembered I'm lazy ( and I totally don't have the tools, skills, wits and gender for it)
but if anyone want's to make one, I'm all for it, I'd totally watch it.

so . . . its been two weeks now . . . is top 5 coming back or is it just done?

Please bring back Top 5 with Lisa

I like your blenderbot and the way he thinks.

stef1987:

Selvec:

I actually totally didn't get the info from the link I showed, I simply didn't remember where I got it from so I just searched for a link.
now that I think about, I remember reading it actually in something written/said by Lisa (blog or interview or so).

I was just wondering about her moving to LA, I mean you know, if the guy has a store on the other side of the US of A ...
or beezwax,
I prefer beezwax.

so again anyway, apparently still no new Top 5 (but I'm not complaining, Beggars can't be choosers, or something, right?)
but then I remembered I'm lazy ( and I totally don't have the tools, skills, wits and gender for it)

Alright, let me explain once and for all. Lisa was in a car accident, she has mentioned this several times. She has asked her fan to think up the most ridiculous storys and spread them across the four corners of the internet. That's why there are so many rumors, it's a joke on her part. From what I understand, the girl will come back when she is once again able to walk (she hurt her foot during the accident, badly).

Doraleus and Associates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! seriously, if I wanted some show back, then only them would be enough

kayisking:

stef1987:

Selvec:

or beezwax,
I prefer beezwax.

Alright, let me explain once and for all. Lisa was in a car accident, she has mentioned this several times. She has asked her fan to think up the most ridiculous storys and spread them across the four corners of the internet. That's why there are so many rumors, it's a joke on her part. From what I understand, the girl will come back when she is once again able to walk (she hurt her foot during the accident, badly).

Where does she mention the car accident? The only relevant quote I see from her is: "Apparently people in The Escapist forums think Top 5 is on hiatus because I was in a car accident. This is not true, but if you guys could start exaggerating that rumor to ridiculous proportions, that'd be great."

necronmm:

kayisking:

stef1987:

or beezwax,
I prefer beezwax.

Where does she mention the car accident? The only relevant quote I see from her is: "Apparently people in The Escapist forums think Top 5 is on hiatus because I was in a car accident. This is not true, but if you guys could start exaggerating that rumor to ridiculous proportions, that'd be great."

Wait, that's a rumor too.......
I'm sorry but I'm lost here, I don't know what to believe anymore.

kayisking:

stef1987:
blablabla

yeah, I know that (except for the part that she will come back when she can walk, you made that up),
what's with the quoting when my post had nothing to do with that ?
(yes, my post didn't actually contain "blablabla")

Does anyone have a link to a reliable source where she mentions being in a car accident?

Ashoten:
More Lisa. Less Jim

I am really sorry, but I am afraid I second that.

Jim started off... well, not great but with potential, but took a turn for the slightly unamusing and kinda uninteresting.

We really would love some more Lisa, once she feels up to it again. She was very good in offering lots of giggles.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here