Top 5 with Lisa Foiles: Top 5 Robots

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 NEXT

GLaDoS not in first place is disturbing.
GLaDoS not in the list at all just means someone just didn't play Portal.

LISA LISA LISA
COmeth back oh LISA!

Cmon, Lisa! It's been a long time since the last one!
We need you and your top fives back, babe!

Please come back Lisa. We miss you!

Interogative: Did you tell your blender it did not make your top 5 before beginning this video. That would be most unwise, master.

jebara:

GLaDOS is a super computer not a robot
OT
what about Rock/Megaman?
he saved the world 11 times! (counting Megaman&Bass as cannon)

We miss Lisa!

Why was the date on this video changed to 5/1/11? used to be in April...

There has not been one of these in a while has there...

Pretty sure 1 never end up hearing her talk. Too pretty!

Escapist staff: please bribe Lisa with candy or something and bring her back from her break! :(

henritje:

jebara:

GLaDOS is a super computer not a robot
OT
what about Rock/Megaman?
he saved the world 11 times! (counting Megaman&Bass as cannon)

Well GLaDOS had a robot body, she could make basic expressions and had "some" mobility.

et tu, Lisa?

Hope this show comes back, Lisa had really found her groove and had begun making some pretty funny content.

Still nothing? *sigh*

400 posts in thread.

The questions about when the next Top 5 was coming out started about 170 posts ago.

Given a few more weeks, the post balance will tip in favor of this thread being less "Top 5 Robots" and more "Top 5 Tormented Fans: No, it's not back yet."

Where oh where has Lisa gone?

I miss Lisa and her tight shirts.

WHAT!!! No GlaDOs!!! Or what about Wheatley!!! DID PORTAL MEAN NOTHING TO YOU!!! >.<

magicringgirl:
WHAT!!! No GlaDOs!!! Or what about Wheatley!!! DID PORTAL MEAN NOTHING TO YOU!!! >.<

Portal 2 was not out when this was made and GlaDOs is a super computer not a robot like everyone else said.

When she was thinking of what the letters of her name were initials for, what first came to my head was "Lisa Is Super ...Attractive." That surprised me, I usually like girls I actually know, haha!

So is this show done? It's been nearly two months since the last episode, the banner on the right's gone, and her Twitter account mentioned the show's on "hold" (which, for shows, can mean anything from "extended hiatus," to "unofficially canceled").

I think, in absence of another post from Lisa indicating otherwise, it's dead. Flash in the pan, Lisa; flash in the pan.

If it were coming back, I doubt the Escapist would have removed the banner.

I'm really disappointed, too. I liked the show. :(

sofaspud:
I think, in absence of another post from Lisa indicating otherwise, it's dead. Flash in the pan, Lisa; flash in the pan.

If it were coming back, I doubt the Escapist would have removed the banner.

I'm really disappointed, too. I liked the show. :(

Uhm, the banner is still there. It's between Movie Bob and Extra Credits.

I also hope this will be coming back.

Lisa Foiles:
Top 5 Robots

Lisa has a thing for robots. Lisa has a thing for videogames. This can only mean one thing: It's finally time for Top 5 Video Game Robots! BEEP BOOP, BEEP.

Watch Video

Whoa lisa did you accidentaly repost this?

Yopaz:

Uhm, the banner is still there. It's between Movie Bob and Extra Credits.

I also hope this will be coming back.

Hah! It wasn't there yesterday when I posted, and I'm not the only one who noticed it missing:

The Coop:
So is this show done? It's been nearly two months since the last episode, the banner on the right's gone, and her Twitter account mentioned the show's on "hold" (which, for shows, can mean anything from "extended hiatus," to "unofficially canceled").

But now the banner is back. I'm crossing my fingers, 'cause I really do want to see the show come back too.

the latest episode seems to keep getting posted first of the month

Why did this repost all of a sudden? Is Lisa coming back? *crosses fingers*

I don't see why people don't make a fan group for this webseries on the Escapist where they can actually properly talk about when or if she will be back and do news reports of new episodes.

Yeah, I noticed yesterday was the first, and hopefully last day the Top 5 banner was gone.

Glademaster:
I don't see why people don't make a fan group for this webseries on the Escapist where they can actually properly talk about when or if she will be back and do news reports of new episodes.

Done.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/groups/view/Top-5-With-Lisa-Foiles

Lisa Foiles:
Top 5 Robots

Lisa has a thing for robots. Lisa has a thing for videogames. This can only mean one thing: It's finally time for Top 5 Video Game Robots! BEEP BOOP, BEEP.

Watch Video

I hate you Lisa! >:(

Also, please come back...

Where's our girl? We miss her and her lists! Because you know, even if you hate everything, nobody hates a good list!

I really miss you Lisa. Hope you come back with your awesome Top 5 Vids.

Lisa Foiles:
Top 5 Robots

Watch Video

It's been nearly two months since the last vid, and this post keeps popping up like a Pop Tart in a broken toaster. Make up your mind, Lisa! Are you coming back or not!?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here