Top 5 with Lisa Foiles: Top 5 Robots

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 NEXT

Agreed.

What about Yes Man from Fallout New Vegas?

spwatkins:
It only took about 5 seconds with google to locate this:

-link-

Ah. Splendid. I'll call off operation Candid's-winged-monkey-Lisa-Foiles-kidnap then.

Or, on second thought.

I bet something big is in the works. More 5s!

Where are new top 5's? Because damn me if it wasn't enjoyable and nice to watch. Maybe it wasn't smartest or whatever but it was fun. I demand more Lisa

Ishiro32:
Where are new top 5's? Because damn me if it wasn't enjoyable and nice to watch. Maybe it wasn't smartest or whatever but it was fun. I demand more Lisa

Scroll Up if you would be so kind.

someone PLEASE pull the plug in this link!

The show is DEAD and IT AIN'T COMMING BACK!

Get over it!

seniorsharptothetouch:

Get over it!

Really? It is? :S Why? What happened to it?

when lisa finally comes back, her new video better be like a top 500 or something. 100 times the cheesily hilarious wisecracks!

seniorsharptothetouch:

Get over it!

Yeah, this link pops up all over the place for some reason.

Because almost every one of her videos seems to attract the cries of "BOOBIES!" some place, I thought it would be amusing to post this link. Up the creepy stalker vibe thats around and all.

http://www.lisafoiles.com/media.html

spwatkins:

http://www.loadsavepoint.com/2011/06/imma-be-straight-wit-you-girl-truth-about-%e2%80%9ctop-5-with-lisa-foiles%e2%80%9d/#more-492

You, my sir, are a gentleman and a scholar....and clearly have excellent search engine skills (or, well, actually tried searching, unlike my lazy self that didn't even think to check her website!)

sssoooooo.... when do we get a new top 5?

i would like to retract my recent post due to "jumping the gun".... as is the case with most net slobs, i too don't really like to do much in the way of anything... it wasn't until i noticed the obscene amount of posts in the thread that i decided to read back a little...

To all who posted the info links, my lazy ass and carpal tunnel thank you!

I say old chap:
I bet something big is in the works. More 5s!

I'm willing to bet that you're WRONG!

Ashcrexl:
when lisa finally comes back, her new video better be like a top 500 or something. 100 times the cheesily hilarious wisecracks!

Don't get your hopes up!

Monty85:
sssoooooo.... when do we get a new top 5?

Try NEVER!

For crying out loud people... THE SHOW IS DEAD !

Lets do the right thing and let it die.

That zombie has remarkably well-cared for hair.

To quote heli-vets. "It's deaaad".

seniorsharptothetouch:

Get over it!

Since she said it's not dead, I'll willing to trust her. Unless you have some inside information you are willing to share?

Checked the links and I appreciate that for whatever reason the show had to be put on hold but seriously why all the cloak and dagger stuff?

Are we really considered not able to handle the truth? If the shows been cancelled then fine, if its on hold because the background infringed on copyright OK! But can someone out there for once give a straight answer please.

Also Lisa's official site is still advertising top 5 released every tueday, at least take that down out of common decency if not false advertising.

didn't mean for this to turn in to a rant but kind of got carried away

Exo-Mike:
Are we really considered not able to handle the truth? If the shows been cancelled then fine, if its on hold because the background infringed on copyright OK! But can someone out there for once give a straight answer please.

Now you have me curious... what background?

I was just trying to think of a ridiculous example to make my point, sorry for the confusion

Still no sign of a new episode with Lisa? It's kind of weird to have the link to Top 5 videos as the second one right after ZP, as there hasn't been any new episodes for a long time now. I guess Escapist wants to show "we also have girls here."

Exo-Mike:

Are we really considered not able to handle the truth? If the shows been cancelled then fine, if its on hold because the background infringed on copyright OK!

That's got to be the BEST excuse to get this SHIT show off the web!

Now let's allow this "moment" to pass, so that we can let the healing begin.

spwatkins:

http://www.loadsavepoint.com/2011/06/imma-be-straight-wit-you-girl-truth-about-%e2%80%9ctop-5-with-lisa-foiles%e2%80%9d/#more-492

THANK YOU!!!
Thank you so much. I had been wondering. Never even knew she had another site. Never occurred to me.
That's good to know.

reddog247:

That's got to be the BEST excuse to get this SHIT show off the web!

Now let's allow this "moment" to pass, so that we can let the healing begin.

Man. Someone really hates this show.

I don't understand something.
If you don't like it, why click on it?

It's an online periodical. And like any magazine or periodical, if you don't like the column, don't read it.
No point sending in "letters to the editor" (for lack of a better analogy) harassing the people that do enjoy it.

why are you still discusing it the show is down and probably wont go back end of story

Less Jim, more Lisa.

008Zulu:
Less Jim, more Lisa.

I approve of this.

idodo35:
why are you still discusing it the show is down and probably wont go back end of story
the show is down and probably wont go back end of story
and probably wont go back end of story
probably
end of story

Cute. Really. Like being 'kind of pregnant', or 'sort of unconcious', or an 'intelligent drooling hater'. I suggest you learn to how can into english.
If it's probably dead then... it's not the end of the story!

Siege_TF:

idodo35:
the show is down and probably wont go back end of story
and probably wont go back end of story
probably
end of story

Cute. Really. Like being 'kind of pregnant', or 'sort of unconcious', or an 'intelligent drooling hater'. I suggest you learn to how can into english.
If it's probably dead then... it's not the end of the story!

dude if i want to have mistakes i will not everyone grew up in a eanglish speaking country i learned that and im still learning+ i have discrafia (or what the hell you call it in eanglish) so yea...

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT'S UP WITH THIS SHOW,
CLICK THE FOLLOWING LINK:

spwatkins:

Just reposting this, cause somehow people still think it's cancelled and whatnot (like angry guy above),
even though this has been posted like a million times already.

Well it does seem like it is finally finished.

The main link on the escapist profile front page has been pulled.
The loadsavepoint page seems to be a dead URL (might still be valid and having trouble, but looks dead enough) and the content from Lisa basically says that neither her or the escapist wanted to stop making episodes, which sounds like a mutual agreement ending a relationship.

So it does indeed look as if it is dead, or at the very least in a deep coma with little chance of waking up.

So yes, time to say goodbye.

well its gone from the side bar, so I was afraid of this.
Now I must do what I do with all videogame related deaths.

Good bye lisa, I guess Antony really did kill you

I've found too much fighting and bickering to know whether the show is dead or merely on hiatus.

Since the show is in the "Archives" I'm assuming it's actually dead. That's a loss for the Escapist.

If it revives, absolutely spectacularly awesome, but I'm not holding out hope for it.

*finds this comment thread for a dead series, sets up a lawn chair*

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or