Top 5 with Lisa Foiles: Top 5 Robots

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 NEXT

"I hate you. Please die."

I smell a catchphrase!

Clank should've been 2nd at least.

The robot and 4 shots of 151? LoL my kinda girl.

Whilst i knew from the title that HK-47 would top this poll, due to the Star wars nerds, i am pleased that Kos-mos made it to second place. I would say that she was robbed from first because of the negative reactions to the games she was in, but the character herself is pretty awesome.

Not to mention the ability to summon triple barreled Gatling cannons out of thin air and having a wave motion gun in her chest. I'm glad that the video clips showed off her 4th version of her design, her best actually, makes up for the lame name joke.

I thought GLaDOS would be a sure thing on this list...

I only recognized 2 of the 5.

What about Glitch!! From Glitch in the system - damn that was an overlooked gem!

I despise those Claptraps so much. My first reaction to seeing any of them was to shoot them, even if it has no effect.

Wouldve liked wadsworth from fallout 3 to at least be mentioned somewhere. I'd come up with something witty to include but my humor emittors require recharging.

Hope that blender is here to stay.

I think Lisa was like 100% more cuter in this episode more than normal....

Lisa Foiles:
Top 5 Robots

Lisa has a thing for robots. Lisa has a thing for videogames. This can only mean one thing: It's finally time for Top 5 Video Game Robots! BEEP BOOP, BEEP.

Watch Video

I still play Scrapland !

GLaDOS... why she no here?

I'm sorry...what? I hope you just plain forgot about Dog or GlaDOS.

I think liberty prime should be on here somewhere

Blender robot was so awesome!!

What? No portal turrets!? Could have waited a few weeks for this as well.. AI sphere might have been a contender too.

NO ROBO FROM CT????

Epic fail.

XOSMOS? wtf.

This list of best robots doesn't even mention Planetfall's Floyd. DOES NOT COMPILE

Lisa is super awesome, and claptrap = imitation GIR!

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE that blender. It's 80's sensibilities from the voice and flashing light when it speaks had me frozen in delight (I was like what am I seeing? Oh my god that's genius) then it said "I was going to paint a picture of you but I ran out of the color suck" and the dam broke. Then it came back at the end. Brilliant.

Loved it.

And HK-47 at the top of the list. Where he belongs I knew he had to be there the minute I saw the topic of the list from the other week's mention. Nice work Foiles, nice work. If you guys never played a KOTOR game there's a reason that one of bioware's new starwars MMO's trailers ends with 2 seconds of dialogue from this guy, people love him.

Maur DL:
The robot and 4 shots of 151? LoL my kinda girl.

Slayer!

Also:
Edit:
Dear God star fish are hideous. I had forgotten how they give me shudders when they move.

Continuity error: Lisa's hair is red in her super bowl party pictures. But Lisa's hair was blond at that time. . .

#3 and #1 were right-on. This list's missing Dog and Robo, the robot from Chrono Trigger.

Blendy should have his own spin-off show. Tom Dickson could co-host.

The Random One:
This list of best robots doesn't even mention Planetfall's Floyd. DOES NOT COMPILE

Even worse, no one but us seems to have noticed this omission. Four pages of comments and no mention of him!

4 shots of 151 would kill me.

Bioware made another fantastic "robot" --- Legion! By far the most interesting character in that game (for mass effect fans and computer philosophers alike).

Josef, from Machinarium.

Protoman, from Megaman 3.

I'm sure the robots from Portal2 will have character, but ill reserve judgment on that one for now.

Oh come on everybody check me out im dancin im dancin :D:D

Legion, GlaDOS and Sovereign are A.Is. They thus do not count. (Even Legion himself says "Geth are purely software.)

But omitting Robo was unforgivable. Unforgivable I say!

First thing: Can we stop the satirical lamp shade 'people hate my show so lets say it in the show' bit? Seriously, it's getting self absorbed at this point, you've done it what, eight times now?

Secondly: HK-47 was a bit of fan service...having said that...HK-47 FTW!

That is one distempered blender. Mean, even...

I HATE CLAPTRAP. God damn it he's the most annoying support character in all of videogaming, how did he make this list?!

Nice show.
Is it me or is she getting hotter every single show?

SENTINEL IS NOT AMUSED.

The Stonker:
Nice show.
Is it me or is she getting hotter every single show?

It's not just you. Wowza.

roostuf:
Lisa stop talking shit from that blendy bastard, i had a vacuum robot once i thought was cool now when i look back it sucked!

Sweet Jesus...you should be ashamed of yourself for that one...

Halamadan:
Continuity error: Lisa's hair is red in her super bowl party pictures. But Lisa's hair was blond at that time. . .

Episodes are filmed in advance, so her hair could have dyed after then, and her first red-hair episode was filmed at some point after and only uploaded last week

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here