Top 5 with Lisa Foiles: Top 5 Robots

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 NEXT

Syzygy from UT04 is the greatest robot ever, don't be silly.

TINY TANK!!!!!!!!!
How could she miss tiny tank

http://youtu.be/OLeEjMEGwLg

C.S.Strowbridge:

necronmm:
Lisa just said no new Top 5 today :(

There goes my whole Tuesday.

mine too.

Lisa, you're too good for that blender. Come live with MEEEEEEEE! D:

OMG, I've got it all figured out!
there's no new episode...
because Blendy killed Lisa!!!!

He said he would do it, but we just wouldn't listen.
Damn us, damn us all to hell!

I was watching Malcolm in the Middle yesterday and I swear my mum looked at me as if she could hear the penny dropping in my head... Holy time travelling monkeys Batman. Shame about the lack of a top five this week. D; Also your twitter background amuses me, though it kind of lays to rest any hope of a topless five... Also you were the second person I followed on there when I made it earlier - Right after Yahtzee. ;)

The blender is easily the funniest thing in that whole video.

NO GLADOS??!! GAHH!! AAH!!

No cake for you, Lisa.

Holy SHIT i had one of those "emilio" robots! I swear he had a different name though...he had a newspaper slot on his back, ONE arm that would move up and down in a phalic motion, and a head that would swivel if you forced it...which may or may not have been a feature.

Now he spends his days in my loft :(

Should do a Top 5 Videogame Deaths with Blendy as host. Not even a single mention of Lisa. Would be the best show yet. >.>

Btw, shes very late. Redheads are so unreliable. XD

GLaDOS is a computer rather than a robot, surely?

I'm just a sucker for Monkey Island references, any chance of a Top Five - Weirdest Solutions to Puzzles in Point & Click Adventure Games?

Rubber chicken with a pulley has got to feature somewhere...

Claptrap is the shit I mean how can you resist that dance not to mention the whole interplanetary ninja assassin thing.

1. Claptrap
2. Legion
3. HK47

'nuff said.

So whats up here guys? 2 weeks and still no Lisa? Any word?

perhapes she went overboard with the Smirnoffs from two weeks ago, lol

Mouse_Crouse:
So whats up here guys? 2 weeks and still no Lisa? Any word?

I just realized something: Two episodes after ENN changed its format to the (terrible and lame) newsroom, the show was canceled. Lisa changed her hair color to red, released two videos, and now there's a hiatus.

If this means what I think it means, then we'd better hope that Yahtzee doesn't decide to try out a new background color for Zero Punctuation.

i too have come to complain about the 2 week hiatus. RARGH

I'm telling you, Blendy killed her !

The day of reckoning is finally upon us, skynet has gained self-awareness, the robots are starting to take over

stef1987:
I'm telling you, Blendy killed her !

The day of reckoning is finally upon us, skynet has gained self-awareness, the robots are starting to take over

Damn you Blendy! Damn you! How will I know what the top 5 (whatever) in gaming is?! How?! D:

Did they replace the beautiful Lisa with some fat guy yelling into a mic? I think I may lose faith in the escapist, if not humanity all together.

crazeecurt:
Did they replace the beautiful Lisa with some fat guy yelling into a mic? I think I may lose faith in the escapist, if not humanity all together.

Actually, just a thought, but she might have been spending these two weeks playing the arch villainess with the Anthony Saves The World gang.

Is there actually a reliable place to find out if escapist shows are just taking a break, or the creator's on vacation or something as opposed to the show being cancelled? It seems like there isn't an announcement visible when shows are cancelled so we are just left wondering. I too am wondering if Lisa is on vacation for two weeks or something or if the show is actually cancelled. And this has happened before.

Can Blendy take responsibility and do the next top 5 show?

Where are you Lisa :(?

We miss you Lisa and we hope to see you again soon.

Bring back Lisa!
Cancelling a show, or going on vacation without notice is not ok! :-(

-Edit- Removed one Úntendre.

Lisa, come back!

I swear, if that blender's damaged a single red hair on that head of yours... well, let's just say you'll have some new "modern art" in your kitchen.

The lack of Top 5 is tearing us apart,Lisa!

asa11:

Don't worry about that. Lisa loves you as a human bean. Oh, hai, Twitter.

@Sethzard Top 5 was not canceled, no. Just needed a break. :)

Genixma:

crazeecurt:

Actually, just a thought, but she might have been spending these two weeks playing the arch villainess with the Anthony Saves The World gang.

Anthony Saves The World hasn't been updated either, sadly :(

Formica Archonis:

Well, good. At least we know; me and my friends already proclaimed her dead. Shame there wasn't any announcement. Not for her death, for the break.

Just on holiday then. I was wondering.

you forgot about ED-E off fallout new vegas he is awesome

Formica Archonis:

asa11:

I love the background on her Twitter. Anyone else? :P

Waaaah! Where is Lisaaaaa! :C

Lisaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... nevermind, I've read the "need a break" post :P we need you to come back asap tho' ;)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here