Top 5 with Lisa Foiles: Top 5 Robots

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 NEXT

Please stop with so much make up, you really do not need it
Good list but the make up and the hips thing where you always put your hands on your hips is going to make me blow my brains out

spectrenihlus:

oh boy

for some reason, this is just genius

Loved HK47, so awesome. Although i wonder how much budget she spends on tops? Will she run out of new tops to wear before she runs out of topics to do videos on? Guess she will move on to beach wear. lol

I wouldn't be surprised if she had most of those tops before she started doing the show. Most of the guy gamers I know have at least half a dozen t-shirts of their favorite games and franchises; I'd imagine a girl gamer would have more.

really ?

I have no game-shirts, and most gamers I know only have 1 or 2 at max.

I think the escapistmagazine provides her with these tops.

I played the shit out of Scrapland back when it came out. Mostly I just built ships and blew everything up because that was AWESOME.
Claptraps should die. All of them. The same three effing lines in 45 seconds, constantly.

I see, over at Kotaku, that Lisa recently moved. Check out her latest video there.

http://www.kotaku.com.au/2011/04/step-one-move-to-la-step-two-re-think-video-game-collection/

spectrenihlus:

You win the thread!

I can't help but feel Vanessa from P.N.O. 3 should have been on the list.

B-but I was just getting into her vids! D: It's like giving a kid a month's worth of candy, then stripping him off of it just like that. You can't just do that now that the kid's hooked up! That is NOT nice!

Not nice...

i know i am late but you forgot some thing lisa

no love for this little guy after all he is the only video game robot?

Lisa Foiles:
Top 5 Robots

Lisa has a thing for robots. Lisa has a thing for videogames. This can only mean one thing: It's finally time for Top 5 Video Game Robots! BEEP BOOP, BEEP.

Watch Video

necronmm:

stef1987:
and where did you hear that ?

On her Twitter account, @LisaFoiles, not sure why :(

I've noted your absence Lisa. The world shed a tear. :(

Cheers to next tuesday!

Where oh where has Lisa gone? Is she no longer giving us lists? I would rather watch her videos than something else more serious...sad face.

Pretty sure she is moving to LA, and thus thats why she's been absent.

http://www.kotaku.com.au/2011/04/step-one-move-to-la-step-two-re-think-video-game-collection/

Hey... Why is not any new video since this one? What's going one Miss Lisa?

DarkMorford:
I wouldn't be surprised if she had most of those tops before she started doing the show. Most of the guy gamers I know have at least half a dozen t-shirts of their favorite games and franchises; I'd imagine a girl gamer would have more.

It's true, I have several.. I actually just won a limited edition Gears 3 one that I am quite giddy about receiving :)

also.. Hurry back lisa!!

:) too fun indeed! I love the sketches that have become more a part of your show! They make me giggle between the list which is a great way to reflect on my own thoughts on said topic :) can't wait for your return to weekly updates. Especially now that I should be able to keep up weekly again!

Lisa why haven't you made a new video recently they were funny and i enjoyed them please make a new video.

Tom Shrek:
Lisa why haven't you made a new video recently they were funny and i enjoyed them please make a new video.

the same thing's happend with Anthony saves the world, which she was in, does anyone know what's going on?

It looks like this will be another series that has died quietly, prove me wrong mind.

DarkMorford:

I've seen enough of her previous videos to know she had more than half a dozen of them.

TheFederation:

Tom Shrek:

the same thing's happend with Anthony saves the world, which she was in, does anyone know what's going on?

She said on her twitter account she was taking a break from the show. Hopefully she's got a role in a movie or TV show. (Her episode of Leverage comes out on DVD in June or July and she has an upcoming horror film as well.)

3 weeks and no top 5 makes me sad.

Hopefully Lisa will return to the show, I enjoyed all of the episodes so far very much.

So... No half life or portal related robots?
DoG
The turrent
Glados
P-body
Atlas

I got lots more

You know, now that she's moved we won't be seeing her roomies in the videos anymore. :( Unless she films at the times she's picking up the rest of her gaming collection.

Game4Fun:
DoG
The turrent
Glados
P-body
Atlas

I got lots more

And she got no chance to include them, considering the video was made before Portal 2 was released. Plus, Space Core. S - P - AAAAAACE!

Selvec:

After watching "Step One: Move To LA. Step Two: Re-Think Video Game Collection", it looks like she may be away for a while.

TheSchizoid:
You know, now that she's moved we won't be seeing her roomies in the videos anymore. :( Unless she films at the times she's picking up the rest of her gaming collection.

I hope she gets some people near her that are just as crazy to help her out in her next video.

Amyler:

Game4Fun:
DoG
The turrent
Glados
P-body
Atlas

I got lots more

And she got no chance to include them, considering the video was made before Portal 2 was released. Plus, Space Core. S - P - AAAAAACE!

Okay then take out P-body and Atlas

Jymm:

Selvec:

After watching "Step One: Move To LA. Step Two: Re-Think Video Game Collection", it looks like she may be away for a while.

TheSchizoid:

I hope she gets some people near her that are just as crazy to help her out in her next video.

Hm. Now that she's in L.A., maybe she can grab the Nostalgia Chick and get her to help with her videos?

OMFG SHE IS SO HOT (just so you know)

catfishninja:
OMFG SHE IS SO HOT (just so you know)

hey, yeah, I didn't notice,
thanks for the info

TheSchizoid:

buuuut, one of them is her husband (I think ?)
soooo ...

Lisa, hurry back!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook