Name Game: The Important Australians

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

The Important Australians

And the battles that will occur.

Read Full Article

ha, i knew i recognized that second guy. Happy birthday Michael!

I, uh... Wow... I grew a beard just by reading this!

That is a seriously awesome moustache.

And oddly enough, it kinda suits Alix.....

Is that supposed to be Yahtzee?

He's British you know...

An epic comic for an epic guy on his birthday... i could see no other possible outcome!

Happy Birthday Shanks!

Very Muchy Happy Birthday Shanksy!

See what I did there?

Shanks, Yahtzee and Saxton Hale, in Name Game. Has there ever been a more awesome combination? And a very happy birthday to you too, Shanks :D

Daystar Clarion:

He's British you know...

even if he was australian, i doubt he'd go nuts over a newell-touched half life 2

Daystar Clarion:

He's British you know...

Yeah, but he lives in Australia, so he gets in on a technicality.

Doctor Insanovic:

Daystar Clarion:

He's British you know...

Well no, plenty of British movie actors live in America. That doesn't make them American.

My beard grew a couple of cm after reading this, and I'm fancying a male mustache now.

Daystar Clarion:

Doctor Insanovic:

Daystar Clarion:

He's British you know...

Well no, plenty of British movie actors live in America. That doesn't make them American.

Lies and slander.

Still though, can't see Yahtzee fighting over a game like that. I think he makes fun of fanboys too much to resort to something like that. Still, hilarious.

Daystar Clarion:

Doctor Insanovic:

Daystar Clarion:

He's British you know...

Maybe it's Yahtzee's brother? Who... happens to be Australian... somehow? No, wait, it's his STALKER. Who loves him so much he dresses just like him. That's totally it.

Other than that one ginormous error, good comic.

Indeed! Happy Birthday Mr. Shanks (your show is still one of my favorites on the site).

Sooo... who the hell is the guy in the green shirt and the dude that comes down from what I assume is heaven?

Sorry to be the nitpicking Australian, but it's Crikey, not Crickey.

But I do have to acknowledge that the moustache is the source of our power.

That was the kind of humor you can only find on the Escapist.

The Dingo ate your baby joke is actually not funny to me, its pretty serious :\

The Moustache part made me chuckle though

When I first saw it, I was like "Is... is that Shanks?!"

Seems it was. Happy Birthday!

Time to re-watch Doomsday Arcade, because that show is awesome.

I do not think I've seen THAT much awesome in a single comic since they stopped printing Calvin and Hobbes

I'm really annoyed with myself that I didn't immediately recognise Shanks. Doomsday Arcade is and always will be the best show on the Escapist, after all.

So happy birthday!

Oh... My... God!!!

I laughed when Saxton gave Alix a mustache!
Also...

Haven't seen Micheal Shanks that much any more. Happy birthday Mr. Shanks!

my money is on Yahtzee: he has the imps.

Mann.Co! We sell guns and hit people :D

I'm Australian and I approve of this message. Next time someone asks why I grow out a moustache (well, beard) I'll tell them it's for the heat of a thousand years of manly evolution. After all, it is almost winter down here.
Also, happy birthday Michael!

Yahtzee, manly mustaches and Half-Life 2.
Awesome comic.

Daystar Clarion:

Doctor Insanovic:

Daystar Clarion:

He's British you know...

A lot of New Zealand actors live in Australia like Russel Crow and Hugh Jackman they're Australian now and Nicole Kidman, she was born in Hawaii and she's totally Australian, we like to steal people, so Yahtzee is Australian. :P

Also, Australian Michael Shanks (not to be confused with Canadian Michael Shanks) you need to do something new, Doomsday Arcade was so good and we need a follow up series, I miss your brand of ... really... really bad... but so good, humour!

Ephraim J. Witchwood:
Sooo... who the hell is the guy in the green shirt and the dude that comes down from what I assume is heaven?

The green shirt guy is Micheal Shanks, he made the Doomsday Arcade series on this site (it's in the archives, go watch 'em). The other dude is none other than Saxton Hale, he's from the Team Fortress 2 universe, he's basically the Australian Chuck Norris, google him.

Didn't Michael Shanks play Daniel Jackson on SG-1?
Also, Happy Birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANKS. You may be a bloody Mexican but your alright :P

antigodoflife:

Daystar Clarion:

Doctor Insanovic:

A lot of New Zealand actors live in Australia like Russel Crow and Hugh Jackman they're Australian now and Nicole Kidman, she was born in Hawaii and she's totally Australian, we like to steal people so Yahtzee is Australian. :P

I think if you survive in that alien, murderous, accursed wasteland for longer than a year you are officially Australian by destiny if not birth.

(I like Australia but playing up non-harmful stereotypes is fun)

Scorched_Cascade:

antigodoflife:

Daystar Clarion:

A lot of New Zealand actors live in Australia like Russel Crow and Hugh Jackman they're Australian now and Nicole Kidman, she was born in Hawaii and she's totally Australian, we like to steal people so Yahtzee is Australian. :P

I think if you survive in that alien, murderous, accursed wasteland for longer than a year you are officially Australian by destiny if not birth.

(I like Australia but playing up non-harmful stereotypes is fun)

You, stop stereotyping us Aussies, before I throw this croc at your face and rectally prove your gender with redback spiders.

Fair shake, mate?

I'm going to be a dick and complain about something. Saxton Hale's chest hair are in the shape of Australia. You forgot to draw that!

Daystar Clarion:

He's British you know...

And Shanks is from New Zealand IIRC

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist: