Miracle of Sound: Mining All Day long

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Mining All Day long

The Minecraft Song. Music and Lyrics by Miracle of Sound (Gavin Dunne). Video by The Escapist.

Watch Video

Dammit, this need a repeat option. I can't play minecraft if I have to restart this song every time :D

I assume you where using some mod packs because those where some pretty incredible things I saw in that video.

I have no way of describing the lyrics other than "pure win".

Really, man. Did you think and sing that stuff in a week's notice? HOW?

EDIT: Capitalise the "l" in "long". Do it.

Hell, I don't even play minecraft but i'm sorely tempted to now. Awesome song man, really catchy!

So... is this a regular thing from now on? Y'know, where you get paid and stuff?

If so... awesome.

JourneyThroughHell:

How?

Because he's getting funding to do it now.

I assume the Escapist does pay him for this?

I hope.

Good song, but can't get into the game it's based off of at all.

Moo indeed.

Also, I like this, this is a good thing to happen.

Wh--wh--why were you hitting that poor creature with a mining pick?! Whatever it do to you! That's just cruel. Cruel! Didn't you see how it tried to back away and flee the abuse?

*huffs*

Good song.

This was awesome. Its a shame the video wasnt a huge tour of the Escaptcraft server.

That would of been cool.. maybe i would of got to see my stuff :P

You really have been mining all day long Miracle
... because this music video is pure GOLD!

Prince/Bowie style electropop?

That was like 'They Might Be Giants' light. I did enjoy it tho.

Gods great super-server in the sky doesn't get griefers, it's beautiful. Another great song!

Onyx Oblivion:

JourneyThroughHell:

How?

Because he's getting funding to do it now.

True... but he also had to play Minecraft to think that up and I don't remember him owning it for more than a week.

I believe that a song per week is quite impressive.

Sober Thal:
Prince/Bowie style electropop?

That was like 'They Might Be Giants' light. I did enjoy it tho.

Yeah... change of plan :D We figured the Minecraft one would be better suited for this week, for obvious reasons.

Well, that was an excellent song. Very very catchy.

That was fucking amazing. That is about all I can say. Amazing Job

Well that was nice.
This made me think. This suits being shown today as Mojang won March Mayhem a few days ago. But at the same time, there are loads of people (well at least in the MM thread) who are quite angry and flame this game. Maybe this will calm them down.

Not that likely. But still. Lovely song, well done. Awesome game.

Distorted Stu:
This was awesome. Its a shame the video wasnt a huge tour of the Escaptcraft server.

That would of been cool.. maybe i would of got to see my stuff :P

The video was put together with what we had laying around the office from previous captures. I had to work fast! Maybe we can do a Director's Cut later? ;)

Awesome song, this suits you way better than the volbeat style stuff you do otherwise :)

Nice song. Not too crazy about Minecraft myself though. I like it, it just bores me for some reason. But playing with friends is fun.

JourneyThroughHell:

True... but he also had to play Minecraft to think that up and I don't remember him owning it for more than a week.

Indeed it is.

Know what else is impressive?

Onyx Oblivion:

Ol' Zeke here falling off a ledge twice leaving me to fend off enemies all on my own.

My god I love this show more then anything on the escapist...that's right Yahtzee...you've been replaced >=]

Amazing stuff! the last verse in particular had me rofling all over the place :)
You've got to love a bit of Minecraft :)
Also, the minecart trainline in the video looked amazing! :o Been working on something similar myself...

This is brilliant. Now i'm addicted to your songs, great work.

Irridium:
Nice song. Not too crazy about Minecraft myself though. I like it, it just bores me for some reason. But playing with friends is fun.

JourneyThroughHell:

Indeed it is.

Know what else is impressive?

Onyx Oblivion:

Ol' Zeke here falling off a ledge twice leaving me to fend off enemies all on my own.

The first time, totally my fault.

The SECOND time, I was blown off the roof by a grenade blast.

Irridium:
snip

Onyx Oblivion:
snip

You did not play Uncharted 2 without inviting me to it, did you?

Oh, you guys.

Quite the change from the last song. Look forward to your next piece.

I have to ask; is it possible to download these songs anywhere (legally!) even if there is a week or 3 delay in the song appearing on here and a download been released?

Onyx Oblivion:

The first time, totally my fault.

The SECOND time, I was blown off the roof by a grenade blast.

It was still pretty hilarious.

JourneyThroughHell:

You did not play Uncharted 2 without inviting me to it, did you?

Oh, you guys.

Well, all you missed was us dying a lot and fighting the servers.

Almost makes me want to try minecraft, still aint gonna happen..

Now I need chords for this and play it after a 6-hour Minecraft session.

HankMan:
You really have been mining all day long Miracle
... because this music video is pure GOLD!

More like Diamonds

Seriously, you're going to do one of these every frakking week? Put me down for a "hell yeah."

Doug:
I have to ask; is it possible to download these songs anywhere (legally!) even if there is a week or 3 delay in the song appearing on here and a download been released?

All of his previous stuff is available on iTunes; it seems reasonable to assume that this will be as well.

EDIT: Or you could join the PubClub; members get access to video downloads.

The song was clearly amazing and well built- I think it'll be my new catchy song as I play Minecraft from now on. Also, the video itself was incredible for what I saw, especially the part with The Escapist Logo. That was literally cool no doubt..

Really great job. So far, your two videos are a nice sensational hit on here and I really look forward to more of your future videos with songs based on the games you submit. That's the coolest part overall- your songs match the games perfectly so.. *claps* Props to you! :)

Damn, these guys are so DAMN good :D ^^

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or