Miracle of Sound: Mining All Day long

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Hell yeah! More of this. I shall call it the good stuff. Due to a sever lack of funding, I have yet to experience the wonders of Minecraft, hence my bitterness at their shock MM result, however this, good sir, is the closest anyone has come to persuading me to shell out that princely sum of whatever it is they're charging these days.

Also I love your other stuff. It would be call if as a nice little extra they were reposted here. Especially the COD one. Because you are very, very similar to me. But better. And yeah it's great to see your stuff up here, I feared that the Dragon Age Song was a one off special.

MOAR.

Due to some strange bug the video kept repeating.

I didn't interrupt until it's 6th playthrough :P

If this is a regular thing... i would love it if you did Pokemon and Transformers WFC :$

But anyway awesome job! still can't believe you have your own place on the Escapist!

Just shows that if you work at something you can get noticed :P even if it is only small :P

Roxor:

Your evil plan was getting listed at TV Tropes?

Lol no, it was to make something ear-worm-y.

AKmontalvo:
This is the first person ive seen who actually has their own series and bothers to respond the the comments they have, honorable sir

I enjoy communicating with you guys. Keeps me grounded and lets me get feedback about the series! Been posting here for a couple of years so ain't gonna stop now :)

Mosstromo:
This was one wonderful tune. Made me laugh and dance at the same time.
Fully awesome!

Good to know :)

TimeLord:
Why isn't this on iTunes yet Miracle? I've bought all your other songs and want this awesomeness on my iPod too xD

Not yet, I'm working something out with the site regarding downloads.... you guys'll have to bear with me a while on that one! :)

Just chiming in to say that Russ contacted me to ask if my interstate video was ok to use yesterday, so we're good to go. Loved the video. Minecraft songs are so much fun.

Also: Why did I use Facebook login >_> lol

I liked it but I still prefer the Commander Shepard one.Then again I doubt anything could ever top that.

MiracleOfSound:
Mining All Day long

The Minecraft Song. Music and Lyrics by Miracle of Sound (Gavin Dunne). Video by The Escapist.

Watch Video

Great song. But my .02c: I strongly suggest quality over quantity. You might be flush with great song ideas now, but pumping them out week after week is going to drain it out of you, and you'll always be a little sad for each that it didn't get a little extra something with it. Do every other week at least, y'know, pace yourself :) Also gives time for the rest of everyone to make a good video. (As good as this song is, the video is pretty mediocre).

Zechnophobe:

Great song. But my .02c: I strongly suggest quality over quantity. You might be flush with great song ideas now, but pumping them out week after week is going to drain it out of you, and you'll always be a little sad for each that it didn't get a little extra something with it. Do every other week at least, y'know, pace yourself :) Also gives time for the rest of everyone to make a good video. (As good as this song is, the video is pretty mediocre).

Every 2 weeks is the plan. We got this one out quicker to tie in with the MM result!

soooo coool cant wait for more

Great song! It's really catchy and I just can't stop listening. I can't wait for the next song (and the mp3 release of this one so I can play it while I'm driving. ^^)

Great song, now how can I download it? I watched it on Escapist a few times, they got their advertising dollars now lemme plug it into an Ipod for on the go use.

I heard mention that if you had premium membership to the escapist you can download this, is that true?

godofallu:
Great song, now how can I download it? I watched it on Escapist a few times, they got their advertising dollars now lemme plug it into an Ipod for on the go use.

If you guys will bear with me for a while on that, I'll let you know what's happening soon! Gonna work something out with the site regarding downloads and stuff and will make an announcement when it's sorted :)

well, I've officially listened to this too many times. WHERE CAN I HAS DOWNLOAD.

EDIT: found a page where we can get the songs, though Mining All Day Long is not there.

Here's hoping Miracle's back catalog of songs gets the Escapist treatment and music videos. Santiago's Lament would be perfect to release alongside Gears of War 3

Or just now since Maria was a bigger deal in Gears 2.

Good stuff and I don't even play the game.. I am not sure I ever will.. My lego dreams are haunting me though.. play sandbox builder game.. do it!!

Gratz miracle, really enjoying thise stuff - like the massive escapist "e" too :D

MiracleOfSound:

godofallu:

If you guys will bear with me for a while on that, I'll let you know what's happening soon! Gonna work something out with the site regarding downloads and stuff and will make an announcement when it's sorted :)

Are you going to be charging money for the download, or giving a link for a free download? Because I know how to download the video, or just the mp3 of it. I just don't want to pirate from you, unless you were going to give it away for free anyways, in which case I see no reason not to grab the song.

I know in the past you charged a dollar each, but in the past you weren't paid to make them. Anyways just curious.

godofallu:

Are you going to be charging money for the download, or giving a link for a free download? Because I know how to download the video, or just the mp3 of it. I just don't want to pirate from you, unless you were going to give it away for free anyways, in which case I see no reason not to grab the song.

I know in the past you charged a dollar each, but in the past you weren't paid to make them. Anyways just curious.

I honestly don't know any details yet but chances are that yes, I'll be charging. It may be a case of an album/video compilation. And yes, this being the internet I can unfortunately never prevent it fully but I do trust my listeners not to pirate it :)

Anah'ya:
Wh--wh--why were you hitting that poor creature with a mining pick?! Whatever it do to you! That's just cruel. Cruel! Didn't you see how it tried to back away and flee the abuse?

*huffs*

Good song.

This is a game where you can beat a pig to death with its brothers ham, How is MC not an 18!

Good song, but it does have some tough competition for the title of "Unoffical Theme Song of Minecraft."

Others have mentioned and posted some here's another.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2rDbRUDkds&feature=related

This is awesome. The band/musician that did both "Gordon Freeman saved my life!" and "Commander Shepard" is now on Escapist? AWESOME.
Great song also. Not surprising me actually. Seeing as both of the others were good.

Grunt_Man11:

Others have mentioned and posted some here's another.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2rDbRUDkds&feature=related

Ah I do enjoy TryHardNinja's parodies. 'Grizz in my pants' is hilarious. I have one up on him though because my songs are originals (yet he has 60,000 subs and I have 3000, so it's really him who has one up lol) ;)

Fangv2:
This is awesome. The band/musician that did both "Gordon Freeman saved my life!" and "Commander Shepard" is now on Escapist? AWESOME.
Great song also. Not surprising me actually. Seeing as both of the others were good.

I can tell by your avatar this one must have been enjoyable for you :)

Jim-a-Lim:
Gratz miracle, really enjoying thise stuff - like the massive escapist "e" too :D

Thank you :) I dunno who built the big 'E' but it is pretty awesome alright!

Magnalian:
Dammit, this need a repeat option. I can't play minecraft if I have to restart this song every time :D

I suggest going to miracleofsound.com and download it for a dollar then open it in windows media player.

EDIT: Sorry, that's miracleofsound.bandcamp.com, but doesn't look like the track is up yet.

Awesome! Loved every bit of it! Hope you continue to make songs for the escapist.....forever. :D

That was definitely an awesome song.....does tempt me to try minecraft, even when I *know* I'll suck at it!

ThorinsBlades:
Awesome! Loved every bit of it! Hope you continue to make songs for the escapist.....forever. :D

That's the plan anyway :)

PaulaG:
That was definitely an awesome song.....does tempt me to try minecraft, even when I *know* I'll suck at it!

It actually has a 'Peaceful' mode where you can switch off all the nasties and just enjoy building stuff... so it won't matter if you suck!

This song is so wicked. I don't play MC but I want this song. How do I get it???

Never understood the appeal of Minecraft.
I mean, I understand it on a base level, but such a following?

Awesome job with the song.
Now, I'm talking out of my ass here, since I'm not a copyright lawyer, but shouldn't you guys credit the videos you edited in to their respective owners over at Youtube? The most obvious one being the "Star Trek Enterprise Replica" video (I think I saw another one, but whatever).

Coalhada:
Now, I'm talking out of my ass here, since I'm not a copyright lawyer, but shouldn't you guys credit the videos you edited in to their respective owners over at Youtube? The most obvious one being the "Star Trek Enterprise Replica" video (I think I saw another one, but whatever).

That was covered earlier in the thread. It was a mistake, we didn't know it didn't belong to the site. The person in question was contacted and was ok with it, even made an account here and posted.

Shirokurou:

I guess it just really appeals to peoples' creative side in a way no other game does!

All I can say is nice work!
My girlfriend must have overheard this while i was listening to it, and she started singing it in the car and now she actually goes on minecraft.

So bravo good sir, you've managed to convert my girlfriend after she flat out refused to play it.

MiracleOfSound:

Coalhada:

That was covered earlier in the thread. It was a mistake, we didn't know it didn't belong to the site. The person in question was contacted and was ok with it, even made an account here and posted.

Shirokurou:

I guess it just really appeals to peoples' creative side in a way no other game does!

3D dot Heroes looks pretty similar, but on a small scale.
And still, I used to fiddle around with map editors to RTS back in my PC days, and it's not that addictive.

This song is truly awesome.

I'm so amped to try out Minecraft now... :)

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!
DAMMIT MoS! POST A DOWNLOAD LINK! THIS SONG IS TOO BADASS TO NOT GO ON MY IPOD!
You know, this reminds me of those songs people sing at night on the beach around a campfire, ya know, with the acoustic guitars and stuff.

I am considering getting this game! your song is helping me along!

So in using Cubase... all you need is 500$, a keyboard, a computer, and a voice?

Hadn't watched this clip for ages but I still had this song running through my head all of yesterday!

Awesome one, Gavin. No I have to go play MineCraft.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here