Daily Drop: Soap Dispenser

Soap Dispenser

The quickest way to clean up the previous drops.

Watch Video

That was pretty awesome. Glad you left soap in it.
Is tomorrow... pool balls? That might be either epic or the opposite.

That was a very cool drop, soap goes splashing everywhere and then you see the rest in the dispenser just slowly spill out. Brilliant performance.

Captcha: rtyppla théorème, really? I did it anyways, but really?

Wooo Bubbles!

billiard balls remind me of physics class...*shiver of dread*

I hate when they speed up the filming while I'm watching things majestically fly through the air.

A nice clean break on the first try!

Wow, the splatter effect from the soap there was very cool.

So nobody's going to make the joke? Sigh, alright, I guess I'll take it on myself.

Haven't you guys heard? You should never drop the soap.

Man, I think this is my favorite so far. Liquids is super slow-mo are damn cool.

Man, I think this is my favorite so far. Liquids is super slow-mo are damn cool.

I guess Daily Drop just had to...

*puts on glasses*

Drop the- wait. Oh come on! Really, Mike Fang? REALLY? Screw you guys, I'm leaving... Can't a guy make a joke without getting ninja'd around here?...

Ahhh that was a lovely fluid arc... instant gratification of base-smashing right there, good to see you went with ceramic rather than plastic forthe dispenser.

"Daily Drop: Soap Dispenser"

Of all the daily drops, this is definitely the one you least want to do in a prison environment.

It kind of looked like a little rocket once it started to bounce off the ground. Great drop. :3

I'm glad you stuck with one drop on that one. You could have gone with a once again, but doing a single drop was a wise choice because of the liquid splash.

Two drops in one! A liquid drop and a container drop. BTW - that was cool how the liquid exited the dispenser.

all puns aside, that was a clean break with the base

So prettyyyyy (the soap, not the dispenser-- that thing was creepy O_O)

Naterkix:

Is tomorrow... pool balls? That might be either epic or the opposite.

If it isn't epic, I suggest usage of a sledgehammer over the traditional crowbar. Physics is telling me that a crowbar won't get the job done and experience is telling me that dropping it won't either.

Ideas for the next daily drop.

Jars of Jelly
SPAM - Opened and on a plate preferably.
A kitten - To see if it will land on its feet.
Another kitten - bound and gagged in an attempt to see if it will land on its feet.
Flan

Oooooooooooohhhhhhhh.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I would think that soap would actually be very hard to clean up properly. I mean, without a LOT of water, there's always going to be some residue you haven't gotten off the floor, right?

I think I'm the only one that noticed a bubble that formed near the end of the drop.

Need a dispenser here!

That was beautiful, splash splash. And also somewhat erotic... I think. Uh.

I was amused by the dispenser's nozzle flying off on impact, and bouncing back across the floor during the credits.

There was less shattering than I expected, but the gloopy soap made up for it. :-)

warprincenataku:
Ideas for the next daily drop.

Jars of Jelly
SPAM - Opened and on a plate preferably.
A kitten - To see if it will land on its feet.
Another kitten - bound and gagged in an attempt to see if it will land on its feet.
Flan

All of this was pre-recorded over the course of 3 days well before the series started.

Though, maybe Daily Drop Season 2?

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here