Trailers: City of Heroes: Issue 20

City of Heroes: Issue 20

Mender Ramiel entreats players to fight Emporer Cole in issue 20 of City of Heroes.

Watch Video

And now they obliterated the small crowd that still played DCUO.
Looks surprisingly good, I wonder how exactly they gonna give you the well's powers.

jonyboy13:
Looks surprisingly good, I wonder how exactly they gonna give you the well's powers.

Piece by piece. You can already get a part of it in-game. The alpha slots or some such they call it.

OOOOHHH! Looks really good... MAn I love this game... I was released almost 7 years ago. Almost like WoW.

Played this game, almost nightly, with a few brakes hear and there for almost 6 stright years... I have.. nearly 50 LvL 50 heros/villians... (It's not as hard as it sounds... honest) I broke free from it's clutches... maybe almost 1 year ago... give or take af few months.

I went back to try out the I19 alpha slot additions. They.. didn't overly impress me... Maybe i'll peak my head in for issue 20. *shrug* How knows.

Kingsnake661:
Played this game, almost nightly, with a few brakes hear and there for almost 6 stright years... I have.. nearly 50 LvL 50 heros/villians... (It's not as hard as it sounds... honest) I broke free from it's clutches... maybe almost 1 year ago... give or take af few months.

I went back to try out the I19 alpha slot additions. They.. didn't overly impress me... Maybe i'll peak my head in for issue 20. *shrug* How knows.

Let me know how it turns out! I've been debating on whether or not to pick up where I left off 3 years ago. Also; give me back my avatar!

What's with the labelling in the video?

"Platforms: DS, PS3"? Wtf? :P

I used to play this religiously, but the Going Rogue expansion was very underwhelming due to just stupid design choices and not at the fault of the content itself. As for the trailer the vagueness surrounding the incarnate powers leaves much to be desired, some details would be nice.

I stopped playing CoH a little over a year ago, and while some of the new content looks kind of neat and I still think it's one of the better MMOs out there, I haven't seen much to lure me back to what was starting to feel less and less like a game and more and more like a job.

It's hard to feel all that dramatically compelled when you suspect two to three hours later the zone is going to reset and all your epic struggles are going to be reduced to a few badges and maybe a temporary power or two so the next group can do the same.

jonyboy13:

DCUO was utter shit. If they wanted the game to prosper, not making it a buggy, low content, half-assed, slap job would have helped.

Hmm, CoH. Maybe I'll go back at some point...

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here