Show About Games Show: Reloading & Layoffs

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reloading & Layoffs

Which of your favorite fire arms made it on this years list? And speaking of firing, what's going on at Rainbows & Cookies Interactive?

Watch Video

I was a little worried they were starting a war with Lisa Foiles, but they turns out it was just making fun of video-commenters...

...wait a minute...

HEY!

Somehow, i really wanted to write this comment in full caps, just cause I've never done so.
This episode was ok, though you've done better. Still, nice.
Also, going back to Maple Story made me lol. Well done!
And what was the number 1 reload sound? Sounded very familiar, but so do most weapon reload sounds...
Anyone got an idea?

ROFL

you guys should actually make a gamesturbation website

The "where..." pun was my favorite.

WHOOOO! LAPTOP GUN!

farsight was up there too (to completely ignore ridicule of commentors, so there...)

I predict this series will end up like gamedogs (canned). Anyway some constructive criticism. Try to hire a better writer so the jokes are funnier. Also better actors so the acting is more natural. Other than that great job!

'Just think of it as a new...'
'grounds.'
i loved that.
and was that a Carmen Sandiego reference? i feel so old.....

JoelChenFA:
I predict this series will end up like gamedogs (canned). Anyway some constructive criticism. Try to hire a better writer so the jokes are funnier. Also better actors so the acting is more natural. Other than that great job!

So make a totally different show with a different cast? At least you don't ask too much.

I think counterstrike has the number one reload. I enjoy this show. That boss took being fired awfully well.

Whoever names the #1 reload sound wins the internet.

KoDOmega:

Sounded like Counter-Strike to me, but I'm a bit biased since that was my first FPS.

BULLETS! BULLETS!

Also loved the first comment part, because it is painfully true. Funny how so many people say "I'm never watching this show again!" yet continue to appear in the comment section of places...

TheMaddestHatter:

KoDOmega:

Sounded like Counter-Strike to me, but I'm a bit biased since that was my first FPS.

Sounded like every shooter since the dawn of gaming, its just the standart reload sound that was here to hear 10 times in a row slightly altered. Its the Wilhelm scream of reloading sounds.

Fetzenfisch:

TheMaddestHatter:

KoDOmega:

Sounded like every shooter since the dawn of gaming, its just the standart reload sound that was here to hear 10 times in a row slightly altered. Its the Wilhelm scream of reloading sounds.

Or the typical door opening sound...
OR like in star wars "I have a bad feeling about this..."
OR...
i could do this for hours!!!

The skit parodying IGN was brilliant.

Boss guy brings up a valid point, what is girl's name?

Heh, some of those were pretty cool sounding reloads/weapons...

TwistedEllipsis:
I was a little worried they were starting a war with Lisa Foiles, but they turns out it was just making fun of video-commenters...

...wait a minute...

HEY!

Just certain kinds of commenters:p

best of luck to yall who got fired at a meeting in a Bar mitzvah >.<

gave me a light chuckle this one.

Good episode, a fair bit of lulz. Was a fan of the AssCreed joke and the Firing. As for the commenter burn, took a bit too long to work up to it.

Ok, some critique.

In the first skit, the setup took way too long to get to the punchline. If you wanted to make it a good parody, should have just done a top 5 and THEN get to the comments section. Plus, that would have made the #1 spot a little more funny cause you would have gotten to it a bit faster. I completely realize it was a parody of a list show but it didn't come off as one till the end. You could have fleshed it out a little more.

The second throwaway skit, a little better than last week. Almost seems like it could have been drawn out more to give the characters a little more depth for added humor.

The 3rd skit, I hope this isn't a look into your future. I honestly don't see what's so funny about losing your job and getting a pink slip in a game box. The skit felt phoned in and never really panned out.

I agree with previous posters. I foresee this show getting canned in the near future.

Even if thats what they were aiming for, it was sill very mean spirited towards lisa foiles, they made her sound uninteliigible and her show seem trivial, even if it is just light entertainment they shouldn't attack a fellow escapist contributor like that.

actually best gunsounds I'd love something like that on Lisa Folies... just something super weird :D

"I can't go back to playing Maple Story!"
Quoted for truth.

This was a pretty solid episode. =)

scott still looks like the dude from hang over XD

TwistedEllipsis:

...wait a minute...

HEY!

Pretty much the internet in a nutshell :)

YOUR VIDEO WAS EXTREMELY OFFENSIVE. I DONT KNOW WHO LETS YOU RUN AN INTERNET SHOW THIS WAY, BUT IT IS TERRIBLE! AND THE SHOW IS TERRIBLE! AND I WILL NEVER WATCH IT AGAIN!

But I'll still comment though.

Was the chord in the second show ID the halo "something emotional is happening now" chord? You know, the one that goes "Bing! Bum bah daaaah bum bum!"

So they're all fired? So is this the last Show About Games Show?

Lard I hope so. THIS SHOW HAS SUCKED FROM SHOW ONE! i'M HAPPY TO SEE THE END OF IT! AND EVEN IF THAT WAS A JOKE i'M NEVER WATCHING AGAIN EXCEPT TO POST COMMENTS. 'M SO AGNRY!

Was the point of the reload top 10 the fact that most of the guns sound incredibly similar?

Electrogecko:
Was the point of the reload top 10 the fact that most of the guns sound incredibly similar?

Pretty sure that was the joke...

I felt this show was good.. but, I literally must say that the part with the angry replies to the top 10 reloading guns where the best thus I laughed hard with what they said including their own username Haha!! At first, I thought you guys may be teasing Lisa Foiles but, i'm glad that I turned out to be wrong after all.

Besides that, this video toward the end seemed to be delayed a lot. The acting was good, however.. the reactions were off honestly. I suggest that you guys react like as if each moment was a quick time event (game wise). Least in my opinion, but it's your show so run it the way you want :) I do enjoy them and looking forward to more. Just take it as advise please.

Since they didn't NAME their number 1, Halo's pistol gets #1 spot, and this becomes a top 9... SUCK IT >:D
liked the AC spoof, but not much else :/

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or