Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars Review

Pages PREV 1 2

Infernai:

xchurchx:
Another Pointless game from lucas arts
Please just make battlefront 3 ............PLEASE!

No...because that would actually require Lucasarts to put effort into something.

LucasArts should hire back Tim Schafer and Ron Gilbert and start making incredible, quirky, hilarious adventure games again. I'm still sort of pissed LucasArts cancelled their later Sam & Max projects. Goddamn it.

GameInformer claimed that this was the best Lego Star Wars game yet, now I'm really confused.

This review is based off the XBox 360 version, but even within this thread Susan has mentioned she enjoyed the 3DS version of the game. Will there be a separate review for the 3DS version if the reception is so significantly different?

I'm sure it's a great game. Supposedly the best Lego game yet. My 4 year old freaking loves them. He's beaten Lego Batman, Lego Indiana Jones, and Lego Star Wars The Complete Saga all by himself. He's almost got all the characters unlocked in SW. He would love Lego SW III. I'd probably have to help him with some of it though as I understand it is a bit more complex than previous entries into the Lego franchise.

So the Lego games plays as bad as the third movie is to watch? No, the cutscenes are more enjoyable than the movie :P

xchurchx:
nice reviewe tho

duchaked:

xchurchx:

yes...

and republic commandos 2

Can i just say Pandemic Studios are the one's who developed Star Wars Battlefront 1 & 2 who actually closed down last year.

Serving UpSmiles:

xchurchx:
nice reviewe tho

duchaked:

xchurchx:

yes...

and republic commandos 2

Can i just say Pandemic Studios are the one's who developed Star Wars Battlefront 1 & 2 who actually closed down last year.

yeah but then the studio that did timesplitters picked up bf3 (almost finished? or had a level or two done)...but then they died too

so just gonna hope for someone else to pick up

Yeah but that dosn't mean lucas arts cant employ somebody else to make it

Atleast it looks better then the bloody animated series, god I hate that shit.

I really do wonder how much longer the Star Wars name can still sell this level or crap before everyone is tainted by it.

the.chad:

duchaked:

xchurchx:

yes...

and republic commandos 2

I second that motion!

"this game will make your dog cry" awesome material susan!

Thirded. And Lucasarts? It had better be DAMNED GOOD!!!!!!!!

Edit: Didn't realize that someone else did the games. Oh well, the threat still holds merit.

They hit the sweet spot with the very first Lego Star Wars, and it's been downhill ever since. The last one was less game than puzzle-grind with half the pieces missing. This looks like more of the same.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here